stronger1986 is offline New Member

Hey Dudes - new here

What's going on everyone. What can I say about myself. Well I'm tall, really tall- I always participated in sports that favored this, cross-country, swimming ect. I've been working out now lifting for 6-7 years. I think I've hit my genetic plateau however. While an undergrad I was NCAA so I couldn't even think about gear, however now that I'm building for personal reasons I'm beginning my first cycle of tes-500 with clomid post-cycle. I'm sort of scared to be honest, not of the needles but of the side effects that the media hypes up. I plan on using rogaine concurrently to stave off any potential hairloss also.

I'll be using a high end weight gainer, and whey protein isolate and plan on intaking 2500 cal a day, and 200-250g protein. I'm mainly here to learn though. This seems like the place to go to learn from some vetrans on the topic.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

I wanted to add something else on top of the test, but from what I've read my first cycle 500mg pure is the way to go. Is that correct? If so, what would be a good agent to add in addition in cycle two for bulking. I know I can't bulk and cut at the same time as much as I'd like to. lol Everyone seems to be talking about Deca ? Any input

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stronger1986
    I wanted to add something else on top of the test, but from what I've read my first cycle 500mg pure is the way to go. Is that correct? If so, what would be a good agent to add in addition in cycle two for bulking. I know I can't bulk and cut at the same time as much as I'd like to. lol Everyone seems to be talking about Deca? Any input
    Test only, add a compound after you learn your tolerance to test. If you have some sort of reaction, you won't know what is giving you the sides. I'm on second cycle and still running test only. I can still gain tremendously from test by itself so why give my body more abuse than it needs??

I would say leave the deca and heavier compounds for the guys who are really deep into this game. Some people are fighting to get another 3-5lbs off a cycle. If your diet is good(which I'm guessing it is not at 2500cals) then you will grow. With a clean bulking diet you may gain upwards of 25lbs off test alone!!! One guy here reported 50lbs from one cycle!!! Spend some time in the nutrition section before you start... It will help you understand bodybuilders dietary needs and how to maximize your cycle. Otherwise you may end up cutting, or gaining a measly few lbs from your cycle...

Good luck!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome

Also you will need nolvadex with clomid for pct. Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/50/50/50

I would also recommend hcg . I'm using it in my current cycle and I will never cycle without it again! it really makes a difference, and is WAY easy to do.

Ok Ty, I wasnt aware nova worked in tandom with Clomid. I'll order some today so I have it in time for pct. I'll continue to keep using straight test until I stop seeing its benefiting me. No sense in taking more drug than I need. I'm sure since I've never had any exposure to exogenous to testosterone it will be incredibly effective.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum man!

I know I can't just show you- but I'm looking at hcg and it comes in 1ml/5000iu amps. What is the dosing schedule on that? I assume not daily if it's intramuscular? Also from what I've read at least the testosterone is constantly aromatizing (sp?) inside the body and cranking up estrogen out put, even when still on the cycle. Am I just misunderstanding that? If not would it make sense at all to take a low dose of one of the 3 PCT compounds throughout the entire course of a cycle, to mitigate the potential crash of cycling out?
    Last edited by stronger1986; 08-26-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Welcome to the board!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board... Since this forum's for intros why not repost your questions in the Q&A forum where you'll receive many more replys.

Quote Originally Posted by stronger1986
    I know I can't just show you- but I'm looking at hcg and it comes in 1ml/5000iu amps. What is the dosing schedule on that? I assume not daily if it's intramuscular? Also from what I've read at least the testosterone is constantly aromatizing (sp?) inside the body and cranking up estrogen out put, even when still on the cycle. Am I just misunderstanding that? If not would it make sense at all to take a low dose of one of the 3 PCT compounds throughout the entire course of a cycle, to mitigate the potential crash of cycling out?
    Hcg comes dry form. You add 1mL of bacteriostatic water and then transfer the solution to a sterile vial and dilute to your desire... I like 10ml water therefore 5000iu in 10ml is 250iu per 1/2cc. I use 250iu every 3.5 days (same time as test cyp shot) and find it to be perfect. Some will say e3d for more stable levels. 250 e3.5d is great for me. Also i do not inject IM but rather subq. Easier and faster.

When using HCG, an AI like adex helps keep estrogen low and natural test flowing. Unless your running large amounts, I think standard ai is fine. No need for pct compounds during cycle...and adex contradicts them anyway.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Hcg comes dry form. You add 1mL of bacteriostatic water and then transfer the solution to a sterile vial and dilute to your desire... I like 10ml water therefore 5000iu in 10ml is 250iu per 1/2cc. I use 250iu every 3.5 days (same time as test cyp shot) and find it to be perfect. Some will say e3d for more stable levels. 250 e3.5d is great for me. Also i do not inject IM but rather subq. Easier and faster.

When using HCG, an AI like adex helps keep estrogen low and natural test flowing. Unless your running large amounts, I think standard ai is fine. No need for pct compounds during cycle...and adex contradicts them anyway.
    Thanks you sir and' thanks for the welcomes from everyone.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Evrael is offline New Member
    whatsup and good luck

Ridge596 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome good sir.

Thread Information