jiks_boy is offline New Member

Hello guys,newbie here

Hello guys,
    How are you all ?
    I am newbie here with a lot of troubles and confusions..
    I am 21 of age and height 5'7 but my weight is only 45
    I tried many things before like supplements ( mega mass ) some tablets,gym,healthy eating ( high proteins ) but result was something 0.00011.
    Finally my friend told me to use steriod for weight gain and bulk up.
    I searched a lot on steriods and what i come to know that inject able steriods are better than oral steriods.
    Can you guys please tell me should i use steriod ? If no then why ? If yes then which one to use for better mass and bulk up with less side effects ? What about Equipoise steroid ? I came to know that equipoise has less side effect than others..
    Please guide me with your experience and better path for me to use
    Thanks

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

RipOwens is offline Member
    Are you saying ur only 45 lbs or kg?

Quote Originally Posted by ripowens View Post
    are you saying ur only 45 lbs or kg?
    45 kg

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best to post this question in Q&A. This section is for new member introductions.

At 21, if you're not gaining weight, the answer is in the kitchen, not a needle. The best thing you can do for yourself is read up on the nutrition sub forum as learn how to eat to gain. There are a number of threads there on building mass for hard gainers. Steroids aren't the answer - food is. At your age, steroids will shut down your natural testosterone production and possibly cause long term problems for you by disruption your HTPA while it is still maturing.

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Best to post this question in Q&A. This section is for new member introductions.

At 21, if you're not gaining weight, the answer is in the kitchen, not a needle. The best thing you can do for yourself is read up on the nutrition sub forum as learn how to eat to gain. There are a number of threads there on building mass for hard gainers. Steroids aren't the answer - food is. At your age, steroids will shut down your natural testosterone production and possibly cause long term problems for you by disruption your HTPA while it is still maturing.

MuscleInk
    I wish not to take steriod but now the problem is more gain in less time..i have hardly 1 to 2 months...You can also suggest me alternate to steriod for fast recovery..However i was thinking to use very low dose of steriod and get normal again and then start with regular exercise and eating healthy...
    Last edited by jiks_boy; 03-27-2013 at 09:40 AM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    Are you saying ur only 45 lbs or kg?
    Haha my dog weighs more than that..lol

OP,

Youre too skinny bro. Like the others have said, you need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UISXU2fX_ft

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Haha my dog weighs more than that..lol

OP,

Youre too skinny bro. Like the others have said, you need to learn to eat properly before you learn to use AAS. If you do a cycle now, you likely will not keep any of it because you have not built a foundation for any new muscle to grow on. You first need to build some solid dense muscle in order to maintain any new muscle. Then, you need to eat more to maintain your new muscle. It’s all about eating. Figure out your TDEE and up your cals at least 500 each day to gain some weight. Workout regularly and eat a high calorie clean balanced diet. There's no magic pill. The magic is EATING.

Post your intended diet here including macros and the pros in there will assist you in tweaking your diet to fit your intended goals. Good luck!

Nutritional Forum

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight
    So there is no kick start with steriod ? As i said above about shortage of time now..Can i gain alteast 10kg in a month or 2 ? using proper diet ? my first priority is to bluk up very fast so that i can easily clear army medical test,I am rejected due to under weight and under chest , Now i have last chance for army... any other good kick start for bulk up ? Strength and cutting is not my priority..Was just thinking to take few injections,I don't want to at extreme level with steriods .Just for bit bulk up and bypass army test.and then maintain my health at my own but seriously i will appreciate any other alternate to steriod.
    Thanks
    Last edited by jiks_boy; 03-27-2013 at 09:58 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jiks_boy

So there is no kick start with steriod ? As i said above about shortage of time now..Can i gain alteast 10kg in a month or 2 ? using proper diet ? my first priority is to bluk up very fast so that i can easily clear army medical test,I am rejected due to under weight and under chest , Now i have last chance for army... any other good kick start for bulk up ? Strength and cutting is not my priority..Was just thinking to take few injections,I don't want to at extreme level with steriods .Just for bit bulk up and bypass army test.and then maintain my health at my own but seriously i will appreciate any other alternate to steriod.
    Thanks
    Jiks,

Your goals and expectations are unrealistic. Steroids aren't magic. They don't make you big over night. People that benefit from steroids are those that have dedicated years to training and eating to establish a foundation to build on. There are no quick answers in body building or life. If you need results in 1-2 months, you should have been working at this for years. You have to crawl before you run. The idea you have in your head that steroids will add 10kg of muscle in a few months shows not only do you not understand anything about steroids and training but that you lack the discipline and commitment for this lifestyle.

MuscleInk

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the board. Go to the nutrition & training sections and read up. Also google breathing squats. Good luck.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

guerrabrazil is offline New Member
    welcome

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

MuscleInk
    X2

Welcome though

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information