shockjock is offline New Member

Planning a new cycle

I have done a few cycles following the prescribed cycles given on this site. I started about two years ago doing just beginner cycles in which I combined propionate and dbol followed by a pct of nolvadex . When I started Two years ago, I was 140 (I'm 5'7") and I have been able to get up to as much as 182 while bulking and now I'm holding at 169 with 13% bf. Recently, I stacked cypionate with winstrol and have noticed my bf dropped from 16% to 13% while keeping lean muscle, however I never seem to see my lower abs and my arms don't really gain any size (I have long muscles). Anyways, I just wanted to give a little history of what I have dobe since that seems necessary.

So, now I'm planning on doing another cycle. This time, with tren and cyp. I plan on running the cyp for 10 weeks at 500 mg/wk and then start the tren at week 2 through the end. Then after 2 weeks, run nolvadex at 20mg for 14 days. Does this sound like a decent cycle? Also, I always take milk thistle as a regular part of the my daily supplements with vitamins as well. I appreicate any thoughts form you seasoned cyclers. Thanks ahead of time.
    Last edited by shockjock; 07-05-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Move to Q&A

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please repost in the anabolic Q&A. You might want to include what esters you intend to run and what on cycle support you intend to run. Maybe read the stickies in the PCT forum before you do so
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

shockjock is offline New Member
    Thanks!

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

Thread Information