VersaceB is offline New Member

Talking New Here - Questions!

Ok, I watched your videos and I'm impressed with how 'real' you are. I feel like you know how to safely use supplements.

Having said that, I have a few questions for you. First, a little about me. I'm 19 years old, 5'10" and 130lbs. Im obviously very skinny but not unhealthily skinny. Second, I have naturally very low testosterone , something that has impacted me and has made me clinically depressed. The doctor has recommended a weak testosterone booster along with Prozac but I told her I would rather wait. I've been working out on and off for about 4 years now. I've been at a constant 130lbs for 2 years. Whenever I workout a lot and gain muscle, I also lose fat and vice versa.

I'm looking to get really into it and so I was wondering if a low dose of a weak anabolic /hormone would greatly benefit. If so, what would you recommend in terms of product and cycling.

Second, if i use a steroid to gain, would the gains stay after a cycle if I continue to workout moderately, say ~3-4 times a week. My goal would be to gain 10-20lbs in pure muscle, which since I have done a lot of research, would mean 3 or 4 safe cycles. I realize that the gains from steroids can be quite addictive but I'm really not looking to get ripped, but rather gain a bit of mass in order to do better in my free time sports. I'm not a body builder.

So, basically I am asking. How would I best gain those few pounds of muscle. What supplement should I use and dose and cycle length. Then how would I properly do PCT? I am willing to spend a little more money upfront than have a ****ed up heart later on.

LASTLY, I have done my research and I am not a typical teenager that just wants to get jacked as shit. As a result, I realize that anabolic steroids can really **** you up when you're younger. I'm not willing to take that risk so I am wondering if there is something else that will be effective. I'm just trying to gain several pounds in mass and not become roiled out. I would really prefer oral supplements.

What are your suggestions along with a basic workout plan?

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by VersaceB; 02-08-2014 at 08:57 PM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Whatever you are smoking dude please share!

~T

VersaceB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Whatever you are smoking dude please share!

~T
    Ich wusste das es vollidioten geben würde.

GTEX20001 is offline New Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR

1percent is offline New Member
    welcome!

GTEX20001 is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information