I'm well aware that I have to do as much research as possible before starting my first cycle. I've been training on and off since I was 17, but the last 3-4 years I've been on non stop till I moved 6 months ago for work. Slept in a airbed for a couple of months and it messed my shoulder up from sleeping on it. between that, the move and a bad relationship I had a hard time getting back to my routine. I'm about 15lb overweight now which I can fix quick cause I know my body and have experience as a personal trainer (certified). Worked under a popular name old school bodybuilder who taught me about nutrition. Still, Let me be quick to admit I don't know half as much as what Ive seen from the pros (experienced members) here. I really just know the basics. Enough to help soccer moms and beginners get in better shape lol

I want as much info as I can regarding the first test cycle and everything I need to go with it (AI,PCT etc...) I have anavar already. It kinda fell in my lap and thought about doing an anavar cycle only till I did more research here. Seems like the general rule is to do test first or run the anavar with test. I'm glad this site exists so that I didn't make that mistake.

I don't want to get huge or a certain weight. I'd love to say between 175-190lbs around 10%bf. My best all natural was 172lb 13-14%bf and I don't intend to start a cycle till I get my diet straight once again. The diet's I've sen here are very detailed and I realize I'll have to step it up to expect to be taken seriously here or to get the right feedback.

my simple diet: basically low sodium/low sugars, 2 servings of protein/1-2 servings of carbs per meal except my last meal is just protein (salad or veggies). Thats for 5 meals. if I do 6 meals the last 2 are just protein (salad or veggies). I know its not as good as what most use here but it worked for me. I went from 33% bf to 14% bf using this along with hard work in the gym.