cyberpump is offline New Member

A point in the right direction?

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcome mat!! Just signed up and wanted to give some history and stats and see what suggestions come up... I'm 37 yrs old, 6'2" 218lbs. I 've lifted on and off for years, but within the last six months I've been afforded a job that frees up more time for me to hit the gym. I do some form of exercise at least 5 times a week sometimes more when time affords mostly lifting mostly and lots of running (3 - 4 miles each) . I love to lift, to me this is the ultimate high!! The overall attitude I have about life in general when I'm working out regularly and eating right day after day is top of the world.... just can't beat it!!! So at the start of the 6-months I was well over 230lbs and my body has "reacted" to what I'm doing in the gym from multiple areas - appearance, strength . Typically my results haven't been all that great up until 6 mos ago - due to reasons I'm sure you all already know... Now I'm to the point where I want to consider some "help", I'm not a spring chicken anymore and I know my T levels have been reduced over the years. I'm not looking to get massive and put on a ton of weight, I do however wish to reduce a significant amount of body fat while maintaining what muscle I have. (typically story right?? ) I'm sure the average response is diet, diet, diet.... which I'm completely aware of. My diet doesn't consist of weighing out my food and scrutinizing every bite, nor a bag of cookies every night either. I'm meat, veggies, whole grains, as much protein powder as I can take a day, and that's really it (minus a few cheats without expensiveness).... In the past I've focused on lift as heavy as possible, which resulted in some injury (shoulder, and back) but now my focus is lots more reps until I feel as much burn as I can stand then 3 more reps with ALL my workouts, this has worked great for me!! (with no more injury) My goal is not be a competition bodybuilder, that time has passed for me, but I have great respect for those who have that kind of work ethic!! I'm looking at leaning up and would like some advice on where to start for a guy like me. If you were in my shoes what would you do, what would you take?? if anything??? I guess I would be happy if someone said "ok here is a web link to your beginner (37 yr old type) bottle "x brand" of pills as a way to get started and here is the dosage" Am I asking for too much ?? Thanks

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, at 37 if you suspect low T couldn't you easily go to the Doc and get blood work to back it, then a script?
    Either way, check out these links they might get you started on what to expect. Don't try anything more other than test / HCG / AIs & proper PCT for a first cycle. Test will give you all you need if you fit the bill for it.
    But ensure to read & educate yourself first. Doing it wrong (even right in some cases) will result in irreversible damage. Thinking life is tough now, read some of the horror stories on here and you'll see.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Novice Steroid Cycles I
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

PWPOOP is offline New Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Thanks for the welcomes! RigPig, I took your advice, I scheduled a appt with the doc to have my T tested, drew blood yesterday should know something early next week. If I fail and have low T and get a script (took a few steps to try to help that along) does anyone have experience with what type the doc may prescribe and hints to help?? Do they prescribe injections, pills, oral? If I pass and my T is normal, I'll want to try a cycle of test but I'd prefer to start with a "low dose" to let my body tell me if there is problems then before I jump into the deep end I'd rather ease into the shallow end first... If I have to go at this without a doc script then I live in a state where over the counter pill form seems to be quite available at some specialty hardcore supplement stores (after cruising through and see checking some products) I've noticed testplex4, tren , and others, are these just wanna be versions/ synthetic types? Just trying to understand what stores like that offer, plus I don't have connections for alternate routes of purchase... Any suggestions to go at it slowly?? Thanks everyone..

I hope your Doc is a little more up to date than mine. I went in asking about Low-T and trying to have a discussion with him about it...he kind of looked at me sideways and told me he knows next-to-nothing about it and would have to do alot of reading about it before he could even consider going that route with me (or anyone)...I got impatient and chose the self-admin Test-250 route, loved every second of it haha.

Yah I just emailed my doc and said I want a blood work up for low T and she send me reply with time the next day for blood draw.... Didn't go in the AM like she asked though..... Hoping for the best, but I'll prolly have good test and have to go at it alone.......... Any suggestion for low dose test
    I could try??

This will have all your answers, other than you have to find the compounds. The store bought stuff won't do anything for you.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Rig Pig, what are the options for someone who has no desire for needles?? Anything that works??

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpump View Post
    Rig Pig, what are the options for someone who has no desire for needles?? Anything that works??
    I can't answer that one. I'm a first timer as well. I had tried a lot of those gimmicks from supplement stores before going with Sust250, nothing I tried made any difference for me. A big waste of my time and money. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable member here that can offer up more useful info than myself.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    I can't answer that one. I'm a first timer as well. I had tried a lot of those gimmicks from supplement stores before going with Sust250, nothing I tried made any difference for me. A big waste of my time and money. I'm sure there are more knowledgeable member here that can offer up more useful info than myself.
    Take it to the Q&A forum gentlemen. That's where this discussion belongs...plus you'll get way more traffic OP. BTW, Welcome.

Dakota55 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Take it to the Q&A forum gentlemen. That's where this discussion belongs...plus you'll get way more traffic OP. BTW, Welcome.
    This, and please do not ask where to find steroids . This is not a source board and source discussions are prohibited for legal reasons and to protect members from scammers who have ripped people off in the past or worse, sold contaminated gear that landed them in the hospital ER.

Thread Information