Thread: whats up

dannygrowz is offline New Member

whats up

Whats up everyone im danny 5'6 145lbs trying to weigh 160 where can i get some juice?? I live in fontana ca

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.
    This is not a source board sorry and if anyone gives you info you are probably going to get ripped off.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum read the rules as derek ^^ said this is not a source board so you should edit your post or staff will. You will no dought get people offering you stuff now the best of the best and cheap but you will end up getting scammed.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

jumpoff12 is offline New Member
    hey guys. 1st cycle, running 500 test e a week and 75mg tbol ed. Have been taking adex 0.5 eod since first injection with no sides what so ever until yesterday I had the day off work and was checking for lumps and noticed a small lump but not underneath the nipple nor on the areola, about 2 cm to the left of it. No other gyno sides what so ever, no puffiness nor itching or pain. This lump could have always been here for all I know. just curious if you guys think this is the onset on gyno or something else as I hate taking 1ml eod of adex as it drys my joints out will but will continue if you think its the start of gyno. thanks in advance for any input/help. I know this isn't the right thread sorry just I don't know how to start my own and im quiet paranoid

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information