Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: New. Where can I post about TB-500?

TER929 is offline New Member

New. Where can I post about TB-500?

Hey everyone. I'm new and would like to know where I should post a (unanswered) question about TB-500...

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What question do you have about it?

Forum rules won't allow me to post response. What a pile of shit.

No links or refs to st3r0ids at all. It's censoring something and won't let me post.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the peptide section and post your question. if it doesn't allow the link, copy and paste some from the article. there are ways to get around it. But ya gotta be smarter than the spam filter, mate!
    RigPig likes this.

Basically it made me pretty sick; sweating, dizziness, shaking and vomiting. Was prepping for the ER but waited it out instead. I took 2mg two days in a row, at shots #6 and 7 (of 12). Prior I did 2mg with two days between each shot. So I need to either quit or just do 2mg a week.

I was perfectly fine until shot 7. Too many toxins from it? The original plan was 2mg 2x weekly for 6 weeks.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a strange side effect. Are you certain your TB is actually TB and not something else? Not a typical side from TB. How are you feeling now? Why are you taking so much? I ran half that amount but for 8 weeks with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    That's a strange side effect. Are you certain your TB is actually TB and not something else? Not a typical side from TB. How are you feeling now? Why are you taking so much? I ran half that amount but for 8 weeks with great results.
    It came from Evolution Peptides. The anti-inflammatory property kicked in on the second shot. It seems legit. I hadn't had any side effects until that back-to-back dose. I figured it was safe. I'm not taking anything else, and never have used any other compound. I think I'll back down to 2mg once a week (but first a week break).

I feel about 90% normal right now.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum
    Post here.
    IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    This same thing occurred with another POS peptide company as well. It turned out their "tb500"was ghrp 6 and due to the dosage administered etc this was the result. Sounds like the same happened to you. One reason I stick with arr....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    This same thing occurred with another POS peptide company as well. It turned out their "tb500"was ghrp 6 and due to the dosage administered etc this was the result. Sounds like the same happened to you. One reason I stick with arr....
    I never recovered 100%. I stayed 90% normal and then last night I got fairly sick again (no additional dose since original sickness 1.5 weeks ago). Today I still feel pretty bad. How do you even determine what the peptide actually is (TB-500 vs ghrp)?

I took a cleanse from the health food store. That could have released toxins from the peptide and didn't do so well eliminating them. I've taken cleanses with only good results in the past for general health. Who knows. I'm not going to take peptides any more.
    Last edited by TER929; 11-07-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Thread Information