almaga1979 is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E Questions

Hello everyone I am a male 35 years old with body fat at about 16 percent. I have been training for over tow years and recently had blood work done my test came back at about 420 and have been training 6 days a week with 3 of those days being cardio for about 45 minutes. I have been using a trainer to help me out and am currently on the following anti depressants 350 Effex, 25 Zolo, and 45mg remeron. Here to about the last 6 month I could not drop my body fat no matter how I tweaked my diet. I had some people tell me your training to much because I was doing almost 45 min of cardio a day so I changed it to 3 days a week. I was never very active when younger and the last two years have been dedication to working out. So about 6 weeks ago I took the plunge and started my first cycle which consists of the following.
    Weeks 1-12run Test E at 500 mg/week. (250 mg Monday, 250 mg Thursday)
    I am currently on week 6 and feel awesome the only issues I had was when I would go over my sodium and get extremely hot so I fixed that and am drinking almost a gallon of water a day. I can see the changes in my body now and feel stronger. My question is every person I ask has a different opinion as far as pct some people say you dont need it unless you have issues.

I need advice on what to take with this cycle. After my two weeks off I was planning on going 500mg test E and adding some 50mg var on the 6th week going 5 days on 2 days off. My sex life has been great but dont want it going to shit. I have 50mg nolvadex that I got in advance. Taking some thistle daily as well. As I stated I have been told not to take it unless I encounter problems. Thanks in advance for advice.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum that is just a mess buddy read the link amd post all your cycle Q in tbe anabolic Q&A.
    AI ?
    Hcg ?
    Pct nolva/clomid ?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Ask questions in the aas Q&A section.

Kriptix is offline Junior Member
    Ad the others have stated you need to ask your qeusrions in the q&a section. Having said that you'll want to do pct if you your nuts functioning again. Clomid and nolvadex are the recommended pct drugs. I'm still personally trying to figure out if hcg should be used during cycle or post cycle. Everyone here says during but all my friends(some that have been pinning for 30+ years) say pct. Currently consulting a dr who was a Dr for an NFL team and seen it all and what he recommends.

Thanks for all the answers.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information