Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xLoganx

Thread: Newbie, need advice ?

jhamm is offline New Member

Newbie, need advice ?

Hello I'm new to this forum and new to forums in general so forgive me of my post is silly.
    I'm 31, been lifting since 19. I have gotten really good results over the years but have hit a roadblock over past few years. I'm 5 10 and weigh 218, don't know BF but I'm in shape. My problem is it havnt had any significant gains in a few years and my strength is actually declining.
    I've only ever used creatine, protein and vitamins but think I'm ready for the next step. I want some big gains before I lose interest in my life long hobby and was wondering where to start with ordering stronger supplements online. Like maybe some legit site recommendations would be nice bc I don't know where to start.
    Also on a side note I was told I'd receive a free bottle for joining this forum but received nothing in my e mail to retrieve it. Any idea how I got that? Thank you to anyone that helps me with either question

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    #1: Welcome!

#2: Congrats for not reading the forum rules and stand the chance of getting banned!

#3: READ! and when you're done.. READ some more!

Best policy is to respect the forum rules and community. There are ALOT of guys and gals on here with probably the most extensive knowledge online. I didn't make my first post until I literally read every sticky in the forum. I would suggest you do the same to save yourself the embarrassment of getting smashed on here. Just tryin to help!

So asking for suggestions an legit supplement sites will get me banned? And I did read many post and they were openly talking about steroid use so don't think that's my fault if I hit the wrong impression

Quote Originally Posted by jhamm View Post
    Like maybe some legit site recommendations would be nice bc I don't know where to start.
    Bro.. I don't want to come across like an ***hole. But there is no misconception of your intention by what is called "fishing". If you did indeed read like you claimed, you would have read that. Discussing steroid use , and flat out asking site recommendations are two totally different animals.

I can only suggest you do the right thing and read some more.. it's up to you.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Ok I will read more in debt, my apologies. I didn't mean to cross any lines. As I stated I'm new to forums and online chat in general really. Never had an interest in any of it. But would like to learn from this forum and maybe help others one day.
    I'll start with a better question then lol. Are the supplements sold on the website that sponsors this forum any good? Im fine with using legal test boosters if they work. Just don't want to waste my money . Ty

Quote Originally Posted by jhamm View Post
    Ok I will read more in debt, my apologies. I didn't mean to cross any lines. As I stated I'm new to forums and online chat in general really. Never had an interest in any of it. But would like to learn from this forum and maybe help others one day.
    I'll start with a better question then lol. Are the supplements sold on the website that sponsors this forum any good? Im fine with using legal test boosters if they work. Just don't want to waste my money . Ty
    There is a sticky in this forum with the title "First READ THIS!".. go check that out and let me know what you find out!

I havnt finished reading it but just wanted to stop and comment. Maybe the reason my gains have stopped isn't an age or testosterone problem but the way I'm lifting. I've basically been doing the same workout for years. This is a very informative post. I do think age is a factor bc my strength is decreasing a bit even though I'm working hard still.

And just to clarify he keeps commenting on changing volume, does he mean volume as in changing the amount of reps and weight? Or both? He uses volume a lot but dosnt define volume as in how he's using if

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community, Place your questions in the correct forum (aas, training, nutrition, etc.) for more views and responses.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the community

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information