Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Hey Everyone I just joined & I am excited to start chatting in forums Winstrol ?

HaztheMaz is offline New Member

Cool Hey Everyone I just joined & I am excited to start chatting in forums Winstrol ?

Hello Everyone this is my first day on this site. I just Turned 30 and i am starting my first cycle very soon and i hope some of you experts can help me out. I have trained since i was 16 years old and all natural but will start my first cycle soon. I just bought some Winstrol they are 25mg's they are all Yellow Pills with no imprints on both sides they just have tiny pink spots on them but they are just all yellow I will be posting a pic soon as i cant find any answers or any image results of these types of Winstrol 25mg pills. I am very exited to start my first cycle but i want to know if my Winstrol is real or not as i cant find any identical picture on the net to the ones i got yesterday. If anyone can please help I would really appreciate it. I never Competed in any competitions i just work out to keep in shape. I hope to meet nice new freinds here and people near Chicago that can help me out. Thanks

Here are some pictures of the Winstrol i got that is supposes to be 25mg but i cant find anything on the net Attachment 155002Attachment 155003Attachment 155004Attachment 155005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winstrol 1.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	484.8 KB 
ID:	155006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winstrol 2.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	458.4 KB 
ID:	155007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winstrol 3.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	387.0 KB 
ID:	155008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winstrol 4.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	416.2 KB 
ID:	155009

Also this is where i am at now Natural since 16 years old I don't want to get any bigger i just want to have more veins and just a more dry look what do you guys suggest please let me know as i want my first cycle to be the best it can be and i hope to get the best products there is also if anyone can help or PM i would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by HaztheMaz; 01-23-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your first cycle, but I would suggest trying to find some testosterone for your first cycle.

vbguy is offline Junior Member
    ^ WHat he said. Welcome.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Thank you I appreciate it I re posted pics of the winstrol i got have you ever seen any or takin any that have looked like this are these legit? If i start taking them what should i start feeling if you have ever done Winny i would really appreciate any help please

I am sorry i replied to all the same thing I am still getting used to the site I wanted to put the pictures of the Winstrol i got that are 25mgs but i edited my first post. Please before i buy anything else from this person I would like to know if these look legit an d or have you ever seen them or are they just fake? What kind of a taste should it have what kind of experience and how fast should i start to feel something if they are real please any advice I would greatly appreciaite it as i want my first cycle to be the best one with the best quality stuff i can find if anyone can PM me or help out please. Thank you guys

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum have a read at this link

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Then post your pics in here

DISCUSSION OF STEROID BRANDS and UGL's
    almostgone likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Post questions in the aas q&a section for more views and responses.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information