Thread: Hello everyone!

MrBusiness54 is offline New Member

Hello everyone!

Hello, it's nice to finally make a post on here after reading and looking around for months. Just to give some info I am 22 years old and have been lifting for about 6 years now consistently. Haven't been lifting smart (aka proper nutrition and exercise protocols) till about 2 years ago. Have played soccer my whole life, and played rugby in high school. But what I mainly wanted to do was of course post my regimen of what I'd be doing for a cycle. I have everything mapped out and have all my gear, but my question is... Would it be worth it now? Some stats for you is I am 5'9" at 180 lbs, roughly somewhere between 14%-16% body fat. I've competed in physique before as well so I'm pretty well set on following everything to the T. But here is what I have planned... It's a pretty simple build/cutting cycle focusing on leaning and muscle for the first 6 weeks then seeing where I'm at on whether to cut more or lean build the last 6 weeks.

Weeks 1-12: Test enanthate at 500 mg per week- 2 injections a week (every 3.5 days) at 250 mg each.
    Weeks 7-12: pills at 50 mg a pill starting week 7 to the end at one pill ED.
    Weeks 1-14: Nolva at 10 mg ED

I'm getting confused on doing a SERM or AI just because everyone has their opinion... But I would most likely do Nolva at 10 mg ED and continue doing it for my PCT.

PCT: weeks 15-18
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Diet: I would have my macros at 255g protein, anywhere between 400-500 carbs based on the weight put on and 55-75g fat of course changing based on weight.

And if this isn't good I'd just ditch the steroids and do IGF-1 LR3 for 50 mcgs for I think it's 4 weeks? I'm doing research on that now.

But thanks for reading and any feedback would be great!! Thank you.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum