Jencej is offline New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new on here and keen to get started

I have been training for around 6 years or so now, brought my self back from shoulder injury and taught my self most of what I know and have started and enjoyed teaching some others what I know, I've never done a cycle and am keen as hell and can't wait to give it a go, the fitness industry has had its ups and downs with me but all in all there's nothing else I would rather do, my goals are simply to get a great and inspirational body and maybe make it to fitness model stage or what ever I can make off it, any advice, inspiration and or questions, I'm all open, cheers all

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Welcome
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jencej View Post
    I have been training for around 6 years or so now, brought my self back from shoulder injury and taught my self most of what I know and have started and enjoyed teaching some others what I know, I've never done a cycle and am keen as hell and can't wait to give it a go, the fitness industry has had its ups and downs with me but all in all there's nothing else I would rather do, my goals are simply to get a great and inspirational body and maybe make it to fitness model stage or what ever I can make off it, any advice, inspiration and or questions, I'm all open, cheers all
    Welcome to the forum! Congrats on recovering from your shoulder injury. Working through injuries isn't an easy task.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cheers guys, yeah the shoulder injury, I put it out when I was 12 doing boxing, hitting a heavy bag with 5kg weights and went to throw the left in as the bag swung back and pop, I started off in the gym with no idea what I was doing, spent 3 hours every arvo, 5 arvos per week in the gym on Google, YouTube and magazines working it all out for my self, went from shoulder pressing 10 kg to 40 kg DBs in 4 years, benching 30kg to 120kg in 4 years and squatting 40kgs to 180kgs in 5 years all with out spotter and hitting the 10 rep range, put my back out at work a month a go but working on getting it strong again slowly, just can't wait to get to the next level with the gear

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

45lb is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Richard Head is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

Cheers guys, hope everyone is smashing it, I'm always keen on any help and advice, always up for learning more, as I've never done a cycle before any advice will be taken aboard

Tigershark, Love the quote you got up mate, who wants to be Clark Kent when you can be superman, always wanted to aim for the superman style physique, how long you been training for
    Last edited by Jencej; 03-04-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Thread Information