Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Old Duffer

Thread: Yet another new guy & thanx!

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member

Yet another new guy & thanx!

I've been a member on another dying forum, where i kept a detailed blog there for years but find myself always here: lurking, reading and appreciating the knowledge!

I'm an old duff, approaching my 57th birthday. 6'2", 227#. Been on trt since I hit 50 n beating the crap out of this old body, trying to put some size on! Been mostly gymless for last 9 month's. I'm back now!

Elevated PSA led to biopsy. This morning results are "no cancer". Hours later I'm starting test/tren /dbol (again but higher levels than ever for me) and this will be my first ever blast where I allow my E2 to climb. because of this site 👍

Not so much Anastrazole, Add Nolva. A bit of Caber. Liver supps. HCG . Shaken, not stirred.

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    I've been a member on another dying forum, where i kept a detailed blog there for years but find myself always here: lurking, reading and appreciating the knowledge!

I'm an old duff, approaching my 57th birthday. 6'2", 227#. Been on trt since I hit 50 n beating the crap out of this old body, trying to put some size on! Been mostly gymless for last 9 month's. I'm back now!

Elevated PSA led to biopsy. This morning results are "no cancer". Hours later I'm starting test/tren /dbol (again but higher levels than ever for me) and this will be my first ever blast where I allow my E2 to climb. because of this site

Not so much Anastrazole, Add Nolva. A bit of Caber. Liver supps. HCG . Shaken, not stirred.

Welcome.
    Well, i guess there is one guy only who suggests high e2. Personally i hate it. And back in the days, u would get flamed, even as a new member, for speaking like this.
    But GH is knowledgeable, but...well..GH is one of the knigths so i think i leave it with this.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Old Duffer likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Welcome.
    Well, i guess there is one guy only who suggests high e2. Personally i hate it. And back in the days, u would get flamed, even as a new member, for speaking like this.
    But GH is knowledgeable, but...well..GH is one of the knigths so i think i leave it with this.

I'm not talking over the top E2, but wanna try a run NOT held at my usual 25-ish

If it gives me grief, I can fix it on the fly eh? Lol

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the Board...

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    Welcome to the Board...
    Yo brazey..always wanted to ask....why is welcoming new members the only thing you do?
    I dont get it...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post

Elevated PSA led to biopsy. This morning results are "no cancer". Hours later I'm starting test/tren /dbol (again but higher levels than ever for me) and this will be my first ever blast where I allow my E2 to climb. because of this site 👍

Welcome brother glad to have you.
    The only way we know what works is trying new things. I run high dosages with no AI.
    With masteron in my cycle I have literally had zero issues.

You are welcome to hang out in any of my threads btw I appreciate you. I only greet new members once every week or two. Saw you in my thread before I saw you with this. Hope you hang out forever.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thanx all! I'm really trying to sstep up my game. Getting involved here is part of that
    Obs likes this.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Welcome bud

Thread Information