Hello members,

I am here to introduce myself to the board. I been wanting to participate and post for a while. I have been researching and reading a-lot of the content on this forum. I am 30 years old, I have been on a fitness journey for a couple years now. I was over weight and cut from 245 down to 153. I did nothing but cardio and dieted down and I was skinny fat. Since then I began weight training and lifting for about 1 year now and have bulked up to around 163 give or take a few lbs. I believe I have a good grasp on training, diet, recovery, and I have the dedication to keep going. I am 5'4.5" and just got a Dexa body comp test done and it shows that I am 19.3% Body Fat. I also went to my general practitioner and got my total testosterone tested and it was 427 ng/dL. I need to go to a mens clinic and get a full hormone panel done. Does any one have any recommendations on how or where to go to get a full hormonal panel done? I am curious about AAS and wish to try them one day when the time is right and I have done all the necessary steps.