Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Old newbie

Fred600 is offline New Member

Old newbie

Hi all iv recently returned to training after a 10 year layoff. The reason I quit was because I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis and I foolishly thought lifting weights would make it worse. I'm back at it five months and really enjoying it. I am also 10 weeks in on a cycle of 250mg per week of test ananthate I am very pleased with my gains thus far. I had a blood test last week which showed my hematocrit was raised at 181 I have also had headaches and slight dizziness my question is do I reduce my test intake and or donate some blood. Thanks in advance

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred600 View Post
    Hi all iv recently returned to training after a 10 year layoff. The reason I quit was because I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis and I foolishly thought lifting weights would make it worse. I'm back at it five months and really enjoying it. I am also 10 weeks in on a cycle of 250mg per week of test ananthate I am very pleased with my gains thus far. I had a blood test last week which showed my hematocrit was raised at 181 I have also had headaches and slight dizziness my question is do I reduce my test intake and or donate some blood. Thanks in advance
    Welcome back to the Iron Game!

Donate, but post up in the AAS sub for best responses.

250mg per week is really high TRT but not really much of a cycle,unless you put something with it.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum!
    Fred600 likes this.

Thread Information