Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Daveleeander
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Hello all

  1. #1
    Daveleeander is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    3

    Hello all

    Iím 68, retired, and have been on trt for past 11 years. I lift heavy 3 to 5 times per week, and enjoy the challenge of growing the PB. Look forward to finding a new supplier or two
    Big jon85 likes this.

  2. #2
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,180
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveleeander View Post
    I’m 68, retired, and have been on trt for past 11 years. I lift heavy 3 to 5 times per week, and enjoy the challenge of growing the PB. Look forward to finding a new supplier or two
    Welcome to the forum!

    This is not a source board, but you may be able to find what you need if you check out the labs sub forum and read between the lines.
    Big jon85 likes this.

  3. #3
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveleeander View Post
    I’m 68, retired, and have been on trt for past 11 years. I lift heavy 3 to 5 times per week, and enjoy the challenge of growing the PB. Look forward to finding a new supplier or two
    Good luck

  4. #4
    Daveleeander is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Posts
    3
    I’m fairly good at reading between the lines��

  5. #5
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC Highlands
    Posts
    2,542
    Fuck you Cylon, we've been exchanging convo for years. What lines and how do I read between them, I can hrdly read in the middle of them, Do I need like, 3d glasses or something??? Yes, that's me standing behind you right now......
    Cylon357 likes this.

  6. #6
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,180
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Fuck you Cylon, we've been exchanging convo for years. What lines and how do I read between them, I can hrdly read in the middle of them, Do I need like, 3d glasses or something??? Yes, that's me standing behind you right now......
    Fuck you Quester

    Yes you need 3D glasses

    Or train on one of those magic eye book things

    Or even better, get your lady a pair of pants with a corduroy crotch and practice "reading between her lines".

    Also, if that were you standing behind me, consider yourself collateral damage from the massive kamut and broccoli gas I've had. It's not silent and yet still deadly
    Quester likes this.

  7. #7
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC Highlands
    Posts
    2,542
    My farts smell like roses
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •