Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member

8 year old kid talks about Bill O'Reilly

Check out this bit -- These things don't usually make me laugh, but this 8 year old kid is a riot . . .

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=k8x14cLGh5o

And here is O'Reilly's response:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJjuZ...tard%20Fairies
    Last edited by Tock; 12-12-2006 at 12:24 AM.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I like watching the O'Reilly show because good ol' Bill is an idiot and he's funny as hell. That stupid woman "Wendy Murphy" needs to take a couple bottles of pills for sure...

Did O'Reilly really say that child violence is coming from rap music and video games? What a 'DEE-Dee-dee'...

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I like watching the O'Reilly show because good ol' Bill is an idiot and he's funny as hell.
    Keep watching O'Reilly, that's why he is #1. Perhaps you should challenge Bill to a debate, than you could straighten his ass out..........

rafael is offline Associate Member
    haha funy kid

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Check out this bit -- These things don't usually make me laugh, but this 8 year old kid is a riot . . .

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=k8x14cLGh5o

And here is O'Reilly's response:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJjuZ...tard%20Fairies
    That is not funny at all, since when is filling an unsuspecting child's mind with propaganda considered funny? Child-exploitation is all that this is. It is no different than a father teaching his son that all blacks are lazy n------ and putting him in front of a camera. You guys are as fuked up as the mother is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    That is not funny at all, since when is filling an unsuspecting child's mind with propaganda considered funny? Child-exploitation is all that this is.
    Ever see a little kid recite Bible verses:

Matthew 18:9 -- And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Leviticus 20:13 -- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I Timothy 2:11-12
    11: Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
    12: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Same exact thing. And it happens all the time.

Lot of parents send their kids off to Sunday School to have their heads filled with mythology and conservative Republican philosophy. They're taught to obey the 10 Commandments (most of which, if followed, will get you thrown in jail!), and that God hates certain types of people and they should, too.

Happens all the time.

One aspect of Bill O'Reilly's comments that is conspicuously absent, is any refutation of the girl's points. She brought up some good points that he should address. Instead, all he can do is complain that her head is being filled with propaganda?

Sheesh . . .

Ever see a little kid recite Bible verses:

Matthew 18:9 -- And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Leviticus 20:13 -- If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I Timothy 2:11-12
    11: Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
    12: But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Same exact thing. And it happens all the time.

Lot of parents send their kids off to Sunday School to have their heads filled with mythology and conservative Republican philosophy. They're taught to obey the 10 Commandments (most of which, if followed, will get you thrown in jail!), and that God hates certain types of people and they should, too.

Happens all the time.

One aspect of Bill O'Reilly's comments that is conspicuously absent, is any refutation of the girl's points. She brought up some good points that he should address. Instead, all he can do is complain that her head is being filled with propaganda?

Sheesh . . .
    It does not have to be refuted. To be refuted it would have to have merit. Again, do not point to other bad behavior to excuse this. Quit using extremes with religion. Just under 80% of the people in the US believe in God. I guarantee you that less than 10% of these people are bible bouncing religious folk. Since you did not say so, I am guessing that you think this was OK for the mother to exploit her child in this manner, as long as you like the message? That's just twisted. If she were talking about how gays are all going to hell, I'll bet that you would be singing a different tune, but I would not. This is the difference between us........

Since you did not say so, I am guessing that you think this was OK for the mother to exploit her child in this manner...
    I didn't see anything in the video remotely resembling exploitation in the video. Some strong language, perhaps, but nothing that many preachers don't routinely offer in Sunday morning sermons. Ya, lots of parents scare the heck out of children with fictitious tales of burning in Hellfire and being demon-posessed, etc etc etc. That sort of thing, IMHO, is child abuse.

I'm guessing that what reallly rankles people about this video is that the parents are obviously raising the kid up to be an atheist. There's supposedly something objectionable about that? I don't think so.

All in all, I'm still impressed by the fact that O'Reilly didn't bother to respond to the issues raised by the kid.

I didn't see anything in the video remotely resembling exploitation in the video. Some strong language, perhaps, but nothing that many preachers don't routinely offer in Sunday morning sermons. Ya, lots of parents scare the heck out of children with fictitious tales of burning in Hellfire and being demon-posessed, etc etc etc. That sort of thing, IMHO, is child abuse.

I'm guessing that what reallly rankles people about this video is that the parents are obviously raising the kid up to be an atheist. There's supposedly something objectionable about that? I don't think so.

All in all, I'm still impressed by the fact that O'Reilly didn't bother to respond to the issues raised by the kid.
    Again, it required as much follow up as the Iran Holocaust conference.....

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    That is not funny at all, since when is filling an unsuspecting child's mind with propaganda considered funny? Child-exploitation is all that this is. It is no different than a father teaching his son that all blacks are lazy n------ and putting him in front of a camera. You guys are as fuked up as the mother is.....
    lol nice almost verbatim repeat of what o'reilly said. how was she being harmed? saying religion caused more death than rap and video games? that is correct.

but anyways i think you have a gr8 point man let's make sure all children are taken off all media it's exploitation until one turns 18 year of age after which time one magically begins to make rational, informed decisions because the left hemisphere physically changes structure. at that point, the individual is capable of watching fox news and making a fair and balanced decision, and only then can they perform in an acting role.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    there all wrong.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    that little girl is funny as hell.

Snrf is offline Banned
    he says she's saying vile, untrue things....So does O'reilly really believe that rap music has inspired more violence than religion?

Uhm, crusades, al qaeda? hundreds of wars/genocides all over the world? rap music has really killed more than all those things?

the guy's a fcking moron

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    he says she's saying vile, untrue things....So does O'reilly really believe that rap music has inspired more violence than religion?

Uhm, crusades, al qaeda? hundreds of wars/genocides all over the world? rap music has really killed more than all those things?

the guy's a fcking moron
    Did O'Reilly say that rap has killed more people than religion? I did not see that in the video....

Snrf is offline Banned
    Did I say he did? Read what I said again.

besides I don't see you getting up on your high horse about those christian fundamentalist summer camps that convince little kids their role in life is to die for jesus, that in my opinion is worse than teaching a little kid what she's been taught.

Of course you'll disagree since those lunatic fundamentalist christians are (for the most part) white and republican...so therefore must mean no harm right?

Did I say he did? Read what I said again.

besides I don't see you getting up on your high horse about those christian fundamentalist summer camps that convince little kids their role in life is to die for jesus, that in my opinion is worse than teaching a little kid what she's been taught. Quit trying to excuse bad behavior with other bad behavior. If you can't excuse this on the mere basis for what it is without pointing to something else, than that should be your first clue that it is wrong. Never heard that before, but unlike some in here, I would not be saying "that's cool"! Wrong is wrong, I'm sorry that you just can not grasp that!

Of course you'll disagree since those lunatic fundamentalist christians are (for the most part) white and republican...so therefore must mean no harm right?
    Not a Christian, quit assuming you know..........anything.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I wasn't excusing bad behaviour with other bad behaviour, I was saying the only threads you ever post are completely one sided...I never see you bitch about anything anyone white/rich/republican does.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Very funny video. And although I don't agree with using your children to make political statements (I reminds me of anti-abortion people having there children out there picketing with them), this little girl does make valid points that seriously need to be taken into consideration.

I wasn't excusing bad behaviour with other bad behaviour, I was saying the only threads you ever post are completely one sided...I never see you bitch about anything anyone white/rich/republican does.
    Can you give me an example of something that someone white/rich/republican has done that I have condoned. I was all over the Mark Foley case. I pointed out that David Duke was at the Iran Holocaust conference, Duke is a former leader of the KKK(as ultra-conservative of a group as there has ever been. What else is there that I have missed? Please give examples in the future, or at least look at my record before assuming you know who I am.

Can you give me an example of something . . . that I have condoned. . . . Please give examples in the future . . .

I'm surprised that you'd demand examples from others, considering that you've ignored similar requests from me --

You posted, in the 100,000 Slavics thread, "children are being force-fed the gay propaganda." I've repeatedly asked just what that propaganda is:

-------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tock
    And, Logan, I notice that you again declined to respond to my question regarding children being " . . . force-fed the gay propaganda," What exactly is this gay propaganda you are speaking of?
    Your refusal to respond is evidence that you know of no gay propaganda.
    Agree?
    -Tock
    ---------------------

. . . but you won't respond. What's up with that? Chicken?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm surprised that you'd demand examples from others, considering that you've ignored similar requests from me --

You posted, in the 100,000 Slavics thread, "children are being force-fed the gay propaganda." I've repeatedly asked just what that propaganda is:

-------------------
    Quote:
    And, Logan, I notice that you again declined to respond to my question regarding children being " . . . force-fed the gay propaganda," What exactly is this gay propaganda you are speaking of?
    Agree?
    -Tock
    ---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    homosexual using an boxing icon, somehow I just do not feel owned....

-------------------
    Quote:
    Agree?
    -Tock
    ---------------------

I will not participate in a circular arguement, you just cannot stay on message and tend to wander. Re-read the thread, all has been answered.....The only examples that you ever give have to do with extreme hardline religion, which clearly does not effect the majority of the country like it effects you. Unfortunately, I am not surprised by you.......ever.

-------------------
    Quote:
    Agree?
    -Tock
    ---------------------

I will not participate in a circular arguement
    What circular arguement?

you just cannot stay on message and tend to wander.
    Au contraire, mon petit -- I've been doggedly persistant on this.

Re-read the thread, all has been answered.
    You've answered nothing. Avoiding the question demonstrates that you have no answer to the question.

But then, I suppose I didn't expect much more than windbagging on this issue . . .
    Last edited by Tock; 12-13-2006 at 10:11 PM.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    she is one awesome litle girl !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVmZXaZZfsI

You will probably find this video funny as well........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVmZXaZZfsI

You will probably find this video funny as well........
    I can't imagine why you'd think so.
    This video is full of violence and irresponsible activity. It is nothing at all like the video of the 8 year old girl, which is merely a child delivering a few good points about religion and Bill O'Reilly, spiced with a few strong words, but words not so strong as I suspect either you or O'Reilly yourselves frequently employ.

So you do not view someone standing in their front yard and yelling the N word as divisive speech?
    Divisive? I wouldn't have thought of it that way . . .
    Stupid, is what would come to mind. But, if they're in their own front yard, they can do or say what they like. If they go to a Wal-Mart (or other non-public place) and do it, well, it's up to Wal-Mart stockholders and managers to decide if they'll put up with such behaviour. On a public park or street, if they want to have an "N-word" parade to make their point, I would still support their right to do that. IMHO, it would be stupid, and I wouldn't like it, but it ain't against the law to be stupid. But anyone who tries to do that on my property is gonna get a golden "what-for" they won't soon forget . . .

How about someone yelling that all homos will go to hell?
    That happens all the time. On TV, too. No biggie. I've watched idiot Christians picket funeral ceremonies and memorials for gay people.
    But my view is that while I'd support their right to do that on their own property and on public property, it ain't gonna happen on mine.
    And when the day comes that my pals and I want to picket at dead preacher's funerals, and to picket Babtist churches, by golly, I'm gonna exercise my right to do that.

As the famous exotic dancer, Ms. Marsha Dimes, would say, "Tit for Tat."

You are doing the exact same thing but to another group (religious).
    Huh?

Hate speech is divisive, regardless of the group you are speaking of.
    So it may be, but it still needs to be tolerated. Not necessarily embraced, but tolerated.

But of course, you approve of hate speech Tock, as long as you like the message.
    Do I?

Um, I think you just made a presumptious assumption. And we all know what happens when you "Ass-ume" something . . .

So it may be, but it still needs to be tolerated. Not necessarily embraced, but tolerated.
    You do not tolerate those who are against homosexuality. I'll bet if you woke up tomorrow and didn't care what they thought anymore, your BP would go down 20 points..........

Do I?

Um, I think you just made a presumptious assumption. And we all know what happens when you "Ass-ume" something . . .
    My "assumptions" are based on 4,900+ of your posts..............

My "assumptions" are based on 4,900+ of your posts..............
    More like a misreading of my posts . . .

You do not tolerate those who are against homosexuality. I'll bet if you woke up tomorrow and didn't care what they thought anymore, your BP would go down 20 points..........
    Sure I do.
    I challenge their views, expose their inconsistancies and general stupidity (like your assertion in another thread where you stated that "children were being force-fed the gay agenda" --see post # 16 on this thread -- where you refuse to cite any incidence where this was happening, or to even state what that "gay agenda" is).

So, ya, I tolerate anti-gay homophobes just fine. You won't see me advocating for laws that punish anyone who speaks against homosexuality. You won't see me advocating for laws that punish those idiots that picket gay funerals. That's a free speech thing . . . and what's good for them is good for me, too.

Geez . . .

Superhuman is offline Banned
    rather people believe it or not, there is no denying that rap music and video games PROMOTE violence. It would be difficult to show that, but come on my 10 year old brother plays Doom 3 and he draws pictures now of people being murdered and hanging from trees. He also listens to rap music and talks about "busting caps in niggas' asses and pimpin dem hos fo sho".

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    rather people believe it or not, there is no denying that rap music and video games PROMOTE violence.
    Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    rather people believe it or not, there is no denying that rap music and video games PROMOTE violence.
    So does religion. What do you imagine they're thinking about over there in the middle east? Lots of religious wars going on . . .
    Alcohol does, too. A customer of mine answers the 911 line in town, and he says Xmas and Thanksgiving are his busy times of the year, people getting drunk and getting pissed at their relatives.

So what can ya do?

So does religion. What do you imagine they're thinking about over there in the middle east? Lots of religious wars going on . . .
    Alcohol does, too. A customer of mine answers the 911 line in town, and he says Xmas and Thanksgiving are his busy times of the year, people getting drunk and getting pissed at their relatives.

So what can ya do?
    I did not know that today was Opposite Day?

Superhuman is offline Banned

So what can ya do?
    well PERSONALLY i think alcohol should be illegal - except for maybe wine and champagne. As far as religion goes, it's really not hard to learn to live with one another... the whole cause of these wars is ignorance.

TheMachine is offline Junior Member
    LOL the vid was hilarious

Thread Information