singern is offline Banned

Three Dead in Kansas City Mall Shooting

A shooting at a Kansas City shopping center has left at least three dead, including the gunman, police said.

A fourth person was found dead at a home in the area and the death appears to be linked to the gunman, police said.

Two of the victims were killed around 3:45 p.m. in the parking lot of the Ward Parkway Center in south Kansas City. The victims were found in their vehicles, which were parked on either side of the gunman's car.

The gunman, whose name wasn't released, fired more shots in the parking lot, wounding at least two others before he went inside the mall, police spokesman Tony Sanders said.

Police shot the man to death outside a Target store inside the mall, Sanders said. The gunman's body remained inside the mall early Sunday evening.

"It sounded like firecrackers at first," said Cassie Bradshaw, 19, of Kansas City, who was at her first day of work at the Target.

got.....gun control?

Superhuman is offline Banned
    gun control is the next step to Fascism in this country and an inevitable Wold Government... DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    first virgina then, nasa, now this. Cho started a bad trend

RamyGras is offline Associate Member
    nasa?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ya there was a NASA shoting

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    gun control is the next step to Fascism in this country !
    Please explain.......and please do not use the "its in the constitution" crap because that particular dog stopped hunting when the musket went out of style.
    Last edited by singern; 04-30-2007 at 09:29 AM.

These are 14 Characteristics of Facism, see how many you can find that accurately describe America:

1.. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    2.. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    3.. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying
    Cause
    4.. Supremacy of the Military
    5.. Rampant Sexism
    6.. Controlled Mass Media (Censorship, especially in
    wartime, is very common.)
    7.. Obsession with National Security – Fear is used as a
    motivation tool by the government over the masses.
    8.. Religion and Government are Intertwined
    (Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from
    government leaders, even when the major tenets of the
    religion are diametrically opposed to the government’s
    policies or actions.
    9.. Corporate Power is Protected
    10.. Labor Power is Suppressed
    11.. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    12.. Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    13.. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    14.. Fraudulent Elections
    Last edited by Superhuman; 04-30-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Some interesting Facts...

By May of 2008 the law will require you to carry a national identification card

There are plans being developed to have all Americans embedded with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) computer chip under their skin so they can be tracked wherever they go

The Supreme Court has ruled that the government has no authority to impose a direct unapportioned tax on the labor of the American people, and the 16th Amendment does not give the government that power?

Computer voting machines can be rigged and there is no way to ensure that vote is counted?

ACpower is offline Member
    what the fuk is wrong with people in the world today

Please watch this with an open mind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N331k...archive%2Ehtml

Some interesting Facts...

By May of 2008 the law will require you to carry a national identification card

There are plans being developed to have all Americans embedded with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) computer chip under their skin so they can be tracked wherever they go

The Supreme Court has ruled that the government has no authority to impose a direct unapportioned tax on the labor of the American people, and the 16th Amendment does not give the government that power?

Computer voting machines can be rigged and there is no way to ensure that vote is counted?

Im sorry but I dont see any connection between any of this and the unresolved issue of gun control. Voting , embedded tags, and the Fascism definitions you listed, although important issues have no impact on the need for a serious weapons control policy.
    I dont have a problem with an ID card, why would anybody, We already use a drivers license as ID everywhere in the US, so whats the difference.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Now I'm waiting for someone to try to claim this was a terrorists act. The gun control nuts are going to jump all over this. And maybe Bill O'Reilly will claim that because this guy is a descendant for Irish immigrants (over 100 years ago) that immigrants shouldn't be allowed to own guns!

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Im sorry but I dont see any connection between any of this and the unresolved issue of gun control. Voting , embedded tags, and the Fascism definitions you listed, although important issues have no impact on the need for a serious weapons control policy.
    I dont have a problem with an ID card, why would anybody, We already use a drivers license as ID everywhere in the US, so whats the difference.
    Are you kidding?? Right now we are powerless to this subtle revolution in the USA from a Federated Republic to a Corporate-Controlled Fascism... losing our firearms will not help. The "BAD GUYS" are going to get guns either way through the Black Market... trust me I know those "BAD GUYS" it's not difficult. The only thing gun control will do is make it harder for good people like us to arm ourselves, and thus discourage many from even trying. By the time people realize what this government has done, it will be too late to change it as we will have no means.

Countless books and movies have foreshadowed what is going on right now in the world... Farenheight 451, 1984, V for Vendetta, The Running Man (yes that's an Arnold movie), Fortress, No Escape. It amazes me how people live in ignorance because that makes them happy for the time being - but years from now when the whole shit house goes up in flames you will wish that you had done something when you had the chance.

years from now when the whole shit house goes up in flames you will wish that you had done something when you had the chance.
    Done something? So if I start packing a submachine gun or a uzi I will somehow be saving my freedom?
    Im not entirely against owning a weapon, but I have to tell you that folks who use unrealistic excuses and conspiracy theories like this to justify owning a gun, are "shooting themselves in the foot"

Done something? So if I start packing a submachine gun or a uzi I will somehow be saving my freedom?
    Im not entirely against owning a weapon, but I have to tell you that folks who use unrealistic excuses and conspiracy theories like this to justify owning a gun, are "shooting themselves in the foot"
    How is this unrealistic? Can somebody please back me up on this?
    I'm not some crazy redneck OR NRA member, i'm just thinking of the future. There are lots of people who shouldn't have guns, ESPECIALLY crazy, ignorant rednecks - but if you look at the big picture we are losing our rights and liberties as American Citizens, the Constitution means nothing now and this is NOT RIGHT

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Although I'm not against owning a gun (I own several), but like Singern says, everyone who uses ridiculous conspiracy theories and movies and such as justification for gun ownership is actually arguing against their own sentiments.

Gun ownership, IMO, isn't the same as free speech, but since it's in the Constitution is should be treated as such. But remember that you are more likely to have your gun used against you than using it to defend yourself. Increased gun ownership doesn't equate to lower gun deaths or lower deaths rates from criminals, the reverse is actually true.

the Constitution means nothing now and this is NOT RIGHT
    The Constitution is a wonderful thing, it is the basis of our way of life, but just like our way of life it must evolve, It must reflect and represent todays values, technology, and society........
    We have come a long way from owning a musket, and having to hunt for our daily supper, and our laws need to reflect this.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    The Constitution is a wonderful thing, it is the basis of our way of life, but just like our way of life it must evolve, It must reflect and represent todays values, technology, and society........
    We have come a long way from owning a musket, and having to hunt for our daily supper, and our laws need to reflect this.
    The second Amendment speaks nothing about hunting. It is about the right of each individual to protect themselves, either from the government or when the government is not around to protect you. The right to protect yourself is timeless.
    Second Amendment – Right to keep and bear arms.
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    The second Amendment speaks nothing about hunting. It is about the right of each individual to protect themselves, either from the government or when the government is not around to protect you. The right to protect yourself is timeless.
    Second Amendment – Right to keep and bear arms.
    "A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."
    I understand that and truly respect it, but the 2nd amendment is somewhat subjective in my opinion and open to so many interpretations some of wich are inconsistent with the reality of life in 2007.

must everyone with a gun be a member of a militia? Who would then police the militia once they take up arms, Who protects those who do not chose to side with those who take up arms?

Self defense is a great reason for guns, but with so many incidents by legally purchased weapons like imroper gun use, storage, theft, even just basic stupid people. Combine all this with the inevitable human factors like rage, jealousy, or just a quick temper. Logic alone tells me this is a bad recipe.

Im not suggesting making guns illegal, but I am all for making it that much harder to get one.

I understand that and truly respect it, but the 2nd amendment is somewhat subjective in my opinion and open to so many interpretations some of wich are inconsistent with the reality of life in 2007.

must everyone with a gun be a member of a militia? Who would then police the militia once they take up arms, Who protects those who do not chose to side with those who take up arms?

Self defense is a great reason for guns, but with so many incidents by legally purchased weapons like imroper gun use, storage, theft, even just basic stupid people. Combine all this with the inevitable human factors like rage, jealousy, or just a quick temper. Logic alone tells me this is a bad recipe.

Im not suggesting making guns illegal, but I am all for making it that much harder to get one.
    It is out of character for you to argue semantics.....
    What is "subjective" about this:
    ...the right of the People to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    It is out of character for you to argue semantics.....
    What is "subjective" about this:
    ...the right of the People to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
    Yeah but I love a good debate......

So one question would be ... What common reasons applicable in 1776 apply to 2007. Do any of the reasons which called for citizens to be armed still apply today?
    and what about the weapons themselves, does it matter that a Ball musket could fire a shot every minute or so, while an modern weapon can fire multiple shots per second?

So much more.....

So one question would be ... What common reasons applicable in 1776 apply to 2007. Do any of the reasons which called for citizens to be armed still apply today?
    and what about the weapons themselves, does it matter that a Ball musket could fire a shot every minute or so, while an modern weapon can fire multiple shots per second?

So much more.....
    Yes. We do not live in a Utopian society, and as I stated the right of the people to protect themselves is timeless.

So much more.....
    Did you miss MY point? The bad guys are still gonna get the automatic weapons illegally - that's what they do! So are we (the good guys) just gonna sit here with muskets in defense? You must be joking

I'm not saying that guns are needed from defense from criminals, but also the government. I will not sit here and become a mere serf to a totalitarian government. Do some research and really find out what's going on behind the scenes and you will be shocked. If you get your news from a cable news network then I am sorry for you... it was proven that many stories and videos on CNN were faked, they were either digitally altered or created just for ratings and/or political reasons. Such as one of the famous clips of the 2nd plane hit on 9/11

Did you miss MY point? The bad guys are still gonna get the automatic weapons illegally - that's what they do! So are we (the good guys) just gonna sit here with muskets in defense? You must be joking

I'm not saying that guns are needed from defense from criminals, but also the government. I will not sit here and become a mere serf to a totalitarian government. Do some research and really find out what's going on behind the scenes and you will be shocked. If you get your news from a cable news network then I am sorry for you... it was proven that many stories and videos on CNN were faked, they were either digitally altered or created just for ratings and/or political reasons. Such as one of the famous clips of the 2nd plane hit on 9/11
    Yes but can you tell who is the "bad guy". The latest chain of shootings was done by supposed "good Guys" Who went off during a fit of rage, who purchased there weapons legally. People who perhaps would normally not have what it takes to kill. but the gun allows them to point, shoot, and never get a drop of blood on there shoes.
    Should we label every American a good guy until they shoot people, then we just move them over to "bad guy"

Wholly shit I just saw your comment on 9/11 plain crash being fake. Please dont tell me your one of those...........I was hoping to have intelligent discussion, so tiered of fictional conspiracy ramblings
    Last edited by singern; 05-01-2007 at 08:11 AM.

Yes but can you tell who is the "bad guy". The latest chain of shootings was done by supposed "good Guys" Who went off during a fit of rage, who purchased there weapons legally. People who perhaps would normally not have what it takes to kill. but the gun allows them to point, shoot, and never get a drop of blood on there shoes.
    Should we label every American a good guy until they shoot people, then we just move them over to "bad guy"

Wholly shit I just saw your comment on 9/11 plain crash being fake. Please dont tell me your one of those...........I was hoping to have intelligent discussion, so tiered of fictional conspiracy ramblings
    one of those.... whatever asshole. The one famous clip does seem to be fake, LIKE I said for political reasons and/or ratings - i'm not saying 9/11 was faked. I don't believe anything really, except for the fact that the government lies to us on a regular basis.

.... whatever asshole. .
    Was that really necessary.......
    Last edited by singern; 05-01-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I live in Kansas City and if you know the area, then it wasn't a surprise. The place where it happened is ghetto and trashy. The houses around the mall are HUGE houses, but that's where the GANGSTA'S hang out.....ROFL.......LOL. They gotta try and fit in somewhere i guess. The guy that did it was crazy in the head. The lady on the news said she wasn't surprised that he did something.....so yet again....a person showed signs of being crazy and nobody did anything to help........There needs to be a hotline to call and report a crazy person and FBI comes out to investigate them...LOL. It might work??? lol

Information is offline Information
    Closed
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information