Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Man arrested for having big muscles

http://www.thelocal.se:80/8168/

Man arrested for having big muscles

Published: 13th August 2007 08:30 CET
    Online: http://www.thelocal.se/8168/

A well-built man was forced to take a drugs test in Stockholm recently after a police officer assumed that muscles like his could only have been developed with the help of illegal substances.

The female assistant police officer got into a conversation with Tomislav Boduljak and his friend late at night in central Stockholm.

According to Boduljak, 27, the police officer was pleasant at first, but changed her attitude when he said he worked out. Saying his muscles were 'abnormal', she said he must have used drugs.

"I asked if she didn't think it possible that I work out a lot and eat well. She said that if someone looks like me, she assumes they have taken drugs," he told Metro.

Despite Boduljak's assurances that he didn't use steroids , she forced him to go to the police station and give a urine test. In her report, the officer said he had "unusually large muscles, particularly large arm muscles, which are a sign of steroid use ."

The test was negative, and Boduljak made an official complaint against the police officer. Prosecutors looked into the case, but decided not to pursue it.

Janne Magnusson, an officer at Stockholm Police's drugs unit, told Metro that he thought that the officer had been "a bit too ambitious".

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    like a urine test would show if someone had ever used steroids ? lol

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    That has to be one of the craziest stories I've heard. I don't think I would know what to say if a cop asked me that. I would probably look around for the hidden cameras

EDIT: by the way, I'm not that big for a cop to think I was for sure juicing anyway
    Last edited by Dizz28; 08-19-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    That news story sounds kind of fishy to me. Police testing for steroids ? That's an expensive test that takes a long time to come back, and must be interpreted by a doctor.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol this story stinks...sweden is much too liberal for that kind of bs...funny tho

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    It does sound fishy. How can the police just assume someone is using steroids because they have big muscles?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

hes should go back and rape that cop now...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    lol this story stinks...sweden is much too liberal for that kind of bs...funny tho
    When it comes to drugs and steroids I suspect sweden is one of the least liberal countries in europe. The swedish laws are moronic. Not to mention swedes hate steroids more than anything else. When a famous swedish athlete was found to be on the juice she had to move to spain because she was harassed so badly.

But this story sounds wierd and I havent seen it in any swedish newspaper. I dont think it would be legal to force the guy to do a test just because the cop suspect he is on roids.

Just did a search and it has been in a swedish newspaper. But he wasnt forced to do a urine test by the cop, he voluentered to do it.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It still does not make sense. Why would they waste time and money giving him a test? Is there a law about being under the influence of steroids in Sweden? I believe it's true but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    It still does not make sense. Why would they waste time and money giving him a test? Is there a law about being under the influence of steroids in Sweden? I believe it's true but it just doesn't make sense to me.
    There is a law against using steroids . It used to be legal to use but illegal to buy or sell.

Apperently the swedish police is going to look extra hard at steroid users according to the article in a swedish newspaper That cop probably just took it to serious.

Thread Information