Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    No one had hot water heaters before the Bible came along. So are we obliged to get rid of them just because the people in antiquity didn't have 'em?

I don't think so.

And just because same sex marriage wasn't common in ages past isn't a reason why we shouldn't have it today.
    o.k. Tock, this started because he blamed the fact that same sex marriage is banned because of the Bible. I pointed out the fact that other societies that do not follow the Bible also ban same sex marriage and it was banned before the Bible existed. Now you, johnny come lately, want to jump in with some ridicules statement about hot water heaters besides, they did have hot water heaters prior to the bible, the Romans used to have bathhouses(Hot baths) where they'd meet, socialize and pick up young boys for sex.

TesticularFortitude is offline Associate Member
    kfrost - you have a seriously distorted idea of what happened in antiquity. You are making odd claims.
    also - what is your idea as to why same sex marriage is banned. if not because of religion (the bible) then why? why is only the religious asperct of the relationship (marriage) banned if not for the bible - why not just outlaw the whole idea of being publicly gay?

Quote Originally Posted by TesticularFortitude
    kfrost - you have a seriously distorted idea of what happened in antiquity.You are making odd claims.
    What odd claim did I make? please quote it

also - what is your idea as to why same sex marriage is banned.
    Why it is banned here in the USA or in nearly every country in the world that ever existed?

if not because of religion (the bible) then why?
    It serves no purposes what so ever.

why is only the religious asperct of the relationship (marriage) banned if not for the bible
    Because it serve no purpose, see above.

- why not just outlaw the whole idea of being publicly gay?
    When they got rid of the sex forum on this board a few of the unintelligent posters here claimed, why not get rid of the lounge too! I will not insult my intelligence by answer such tripe questions.

Now for you, you live in Canada, gay marriage is legal, why are you so concerned with legalizing gay marriage here in the USA? Should the USA be concerned with banning gay marriage in Canada? How about you Kanucks decide for yourselves and we'll do the same here?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    o.k. Tock, this started because he blamed the fact that same sex marriage is banned because of the Bible. I pointed out the fact that other societies that do not follow the Bible also ban same sex marriage and it was banned before the Bible existed. Now you, johnny come lately, want to jump in with some ridicules statement about hot water heaters besides, they did have hot water heaters prior to the bible, the Romans used to have bathhouses(Hot baths) where they'd meet, socialize and pick up young boys for sex.
    Its statements like this that make me laugh and not even want to read your posts.

Blog Entries
    I think that it is amusing that I have never met a bigot or active racist in person, but as soon as I log on to any forum, they arte fludded with these ignorant @ssholes. Fair enough, I live in Canada, where for the most part we have evolved past judging others on their race or sexual preference, but still the ratio of internet bigots to "real-life" ignorance is suprisingly lopsided. That is unless I am to make the assumption according to evidence that these racist F#ckheads dont have the balls to speak their mind publicly where they can be judged according to their actions. Its easy for me to speak under the alias of TesticularFortitude as i will rarely face the reprecussions of my opinions under such an alias. However if i believed in something like racial profiling, and i truly belived it would better our society to rid it of gays, then i would have the balls to speak my opinion in a public forum with the best opposition possible, as this is the only way to come to a truly beneficial resolution. bigots however speak under their breaths, behind closed doors, and over the internet under fake names.
    who's really in the closet?
    I agree 100%. I don't let what people say on here bother me because i know if i was face-to-face with these guys half the stuff they post would never leave their mouths.

You have to love the internet tough guys

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I agree 100%. I don't let what people say on here bother me because i know if i was face-to-face with these guys half the stuff they post would never leave their mouths.

You have to love the internet tough guys
    With these types of statistics dont be surprised if nobody wants your blood on them.. might be why?????by the way your avatar is offensive to some of us.. HIV/AIDS Among Men Who Have Sex With Men

May 2007

* Statistics
    * Risk Factors and Barriers to Prevention
    * Prevention
    * References

In the United States, HIV infection and AIDS have had a tremendous effect on men who have sex with men (MSM). MSM accounted for 72% of all HIV infections among male adults and adolescents in 2005 (based on data from 33 states with long-term, confidential name-based HIV reporting), even though only about 5% to 7% of male adults and adolescents in the United States identify themselves as MSM.1,2

The number of HIV diagnoses for MSM decreased during the 1980s and 1990s, but recent surveillance data show an increase in HIV diagnoses for this group.3,4 Additionally, racial disparities exist with regard to HIV diagnoses within the MSM population. A recent study, conducted in 5 large US cities, found that HIV prevalence among black MSM (46%) was more than twice that among white MSM (21%).5

The recent overall increase in HIV diagnoses for MSM, coupled with racial disparities, strongly points to a continued need for appropriate prevention and education services tailored for specific subgroups of MSM, especially those who are members of minority races/ethnicities.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    ^ Do you ask guys before a fight if he is gay?

"I'm gonna kick your ass! But first... are you gay? You got the AIDS? You best not got the AIDS, I ain't got no insurance."

If his avatar of two dudes kissing is offensive, then anyone with any sort of lesbian avatar will have to take theirs down, and I love lesbians too much for that too happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    ^ Do you ask guys before a fight if he is gay?

"I'm gonna kick your ass! But first... are you gay? You got the AIDS? You best not got the AIDS, I ain't got no insurance."

If his avatar of two dudes kissing is offensive, then anyone with any sort of lesbian avatar will have to take theirs down, and I love lesbians too much for that too happen.
    No, he stated people would not comment about or say something to his face about being '"gay" therefore it would be known at that time of the remark, that was to be said about him being gay. Then the risk factor would also be a relevant consideration as to whether you want to escalate the confrontation with a gay individual.. I personally would not engage in a confrontation with a gay person unless of course I had no choice (fighters are tested for a reason before a fight its a legit concern) .You see even if the increased chance of contracting HIV was not enough, It is a felony to strike or fight with gay man. I'm just stating some facts as to why a person would shy away from a confrontation with a gay man. I think I made some valid points and warranted concerns .as for the avatar IMO its offensive that's just me..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ftony
    No, he stated people would not comment about or say something to his face about being '"gay" therefore it would be known at that time of the remark, that was to be said about him being gay. Then the risk factor would also be a relevant consideration as to whether you want to escalate the confrontation with a gay individual.. I personally would not engage in a confrontation with a gay person unless of course I had no choice (fighters are tested for a reason before a fight its a legit concern) .You see even if the increased chance of contracting HIV was not enough, It is a felony to strike or fight with gay man. I'm just stating some facts as to why a person would shy away from a confrontation with a gay man. I think I made some valid points and warranted concerns .as for the avatar IMO its offensive that's just me..
    I think you made a lot of opinions.

What the **** are you talking about. I never asked why noone fights gay men!!!!.. i said, and i quote "I have never met a bigot or active racist in person, but as soon as I log on to any forum, they arte fludded with these ignorant @ssholes. Fair enough, I live in Canada, where for the most part we have evolved past judging others on their race or sexual preference, but still the ratio of internet bigots to "real-life" ignorance is suprisingly lopsided."now as you can see i was speaking originally about racism as well. this got turned into a discussion about gay marriage, then you came out of nowhere explaining why you wouldnt fight a gay dude. You use testing in fighting as an example - are you a clown or what. they test for anything that could be transmitted through blood for fighter safety - yes, you are right. BUT WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING GAY OR STRAIGHT YOU ASS CLOWN. now i dont mean to be getting all worked up, but you are talking about nonesense. I have fought many times in muay thai in both canada and thailand, and i was never nor was any other fighter asked their sexual preference.
    figure it out buddy.
    and what does your hiv statistics have to do with MARRIAGE?
    heres a question id like yyou to answer - from one straight man to another:
    whats been ore detrimental to the success of any society throught the history of man - GAY people or ignorant ones?

What the **** are you talking about. I never asked why noone fights gay men!!!!.. i said, and i quote "I have never met a bigot or active racist in person, but as soon as I log on to any forum, they arte fludded with these ignorant @ssholes. Fair enough, I live in Canada, where for the most part we have evolved past judging others on their race or sexual preference, but still the ratio of internet bigots to "real-life" ignorance is suprisingly lopsided."now as you can see i was speaking originally about racism as well. this got turned into a discussion about gay marriage, then you came out of nowhere explaining why you wouldnt fight a gay dude. You use testing in fighting as an example - are you a clown or what. they test for anything that could be transmitted through blood for fighter safety - yes, you are right. BUT WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING GAY OR STRAIGHT YOU ASS CLOWN. now i dont mean to be getting all worked up, but you are talking about nonesense. I have fought many times in muay thai in both canada and thailand, and i was never nor was any other fighter asked their sexual preference.
    figure it out buddy.
    whats been ore detrimental to the success of any society throught the history of man - GAY people or ignorant ones?
    You complain about internet tough guys and name calling yet in this post alone 1.**** 2.bigot 3.active racist 4.ignorant 5.@ssholes 6.internet bigots 7.ignorance 8.racism 9. you a clown or what.10.**** YOU ASS CLOWN. 11.ignorant

Who's the internet tough guy?

I have fought many times in muay thai in both canada and thailand
    However I do want to commend you for making a post w/o your word of the day " antiquity". When you discover spell check, take a course in grammer, and learn how to form intellegent an arguement I would be glad to debate you on the topic. This thread is going in the wrong direction for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    i know if i was face-to-face with these guys half the stuff they post would never leave their mouths.

You complain about internet tough guys and name calling yet in this post alone 1.**** 2.bigot 3.active racist 4.ignorant 5.@ssholes 6.internet bigots 7.ignorance 8.racism 9. you a clown or what.10.**** YOU ASS CLOWN. 11.ignorant

racist, ignorant, bigot, active racist, internet bigot, all fall in the same category, all of which are not "tough guy" words. after i said ass clown i appologized for getting worked up. you antiquity comment is ridiculous- focusing on the spelling of my post is also ridiculous. you arent debating anything. that would mean you need to focus on the argument not the spelling. - so again you just wasted my time with your idiocracy and redundance. you are struglling in stringing together coherent thoughts let alone arguments.
    look i spelled struggling wrng in the last sentence. maybe that will be the content of your next argument.

figure it out buddy.
    I actually only read and responded to dsm and his "internet tough guy theory" as it may be a possible cause of someone not speaking out in front of a gay to avoid confrontation with that individual.Pretty simple actually.And the reason why they test for Hiv before a fight is because it is a disease that can be passed along through cuts, open wounds.That would make fighting a gay man a much higher risk of possibly contracting the virus.And to further add relevance to my statement the statistics posted would make a gay man much more likely to have hiv than a straight man as I already have pointed out. A pretty simple correlation with the observation you have made with people speaking out in forums instead of having a confrontation,now that's just my own opinion as to why you get trashed on in forums and not in person...I Don't agree, I say what I want as long as I keep in mind other peoples feelings and give as much respect as is shown to me,even though you call me an ass clown I still give you respect,I don't know I guess you have ass on your mind.Me to just female ass .As for your last question That cannot be answered.because a person can be gay and still be ignorant about whatever he chooses to be ignorant about.That just makes him an ignorant gay,opposed to a straight ignorant man.Anymore questions? Someone else will answer for you I'm sure.Peace

lol - my bad for calling you ass clown
    im not even gettin into this with you gus any more cause
    a) im not gay (and childishly that is your go to insult)
    b) i really couldnt care less how you fell about gays because weve established your tough guy attitudes end with the tapping of a keyboard. not to mention judging by your ability to argue a point you probably dont hold a political position, so your deep discontent with others and their freedom of choice wont ever reach a more public forum than this.

cheers boys, keep the swastikas in your pockets.

lol - my bad for calling you ass clown
    im not even gettin into this with you gus any more cause
    a) im not gay (and childishly that is your go to insult)
    b) i really couldnt care less how you fell about gays because weve established your tough guy attitudes end with the tapping of a keyboard. not to mention judging by your ability to argue a point you probably dont hold a political position, so your deep discontent with others and their freedom of choice wont ever reach a more public forum than this.

cheers boys, keep the swastikas in your pockets.
    lol,You make about as much sense to me, as pissing up a hill.....
    Last edited by ftony; 08-23-2007 at 05:44 PM.

ok man - lets not argue.
    cant we just be friends.
    lol - i think there is too much testosterone on this site sometimes.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    You guys should kiss and make up

ok man - lets not argue.
    cant we just be friends.
    lol - i think there is too much testosterone on this site sometimes.
    No hard feelings bro,Its all good!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information