Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

Steroids have been scientifically shown to cause drast mood swings!!!

Yet another expert touting the effects of steroids to the general public.

Mesa police Chief George Gascon said the issue should be dealt with aggressively.

"Steroid use is something that should concern everyone," he said. "Certainly we're concerned about any drug that has been scientifically shown to lead to drastic mood swings."

http://www.examiner.com/a-1210919~Sh...eroid_use.html

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    and i guess alcohol or illict drugs dont change ur mood but lets just concentrate on the big bad steroids right

I just don't understand why? Why the hell the war on AAS? Do government officials have nothing better to do?

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not about a war on AAS, it's about doing what they think is best for YOUR body. Or at least that's what they claim. Don't believe me? Read about Docket #2006D-0480. It basically states that the FDA wants to regulate what vitamins you can and can't take. You'd have to get a prescription for vitamins.

Do you think you'll need a prescription for tobacco or alcohol? No, because they're not bad for you.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Blome;3820303]It's not about a war on AAS, it's about doing what they think is best for YOUR body. Or at least that's what they claim. Don't believe me? Read about Docket #2006D-0480. It basically states that the FDA wants to regulate what vitamins you can and can't take. You'd have to get a prescription for vitamins.

Do you think you'll need a prescription for tobacco or alcohol? No, because they're not bad for you.[/QUOTE]

they cant tax vitamins like they can tobacco and alcohol bunch of money hungry bastards

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    It's not about a war on AAS, it's about doing what they think is best for YOUR body. Or at least that's what they claim. Don't believe me? Read about Docket #2006D-0480. It basically states that the FDA wants to regulate what vitamins you can and can't take. You'd have to get a prescription for vitamins.

Do you think you'll need a prescription for tobacco or alcohol? No, because they're not bad for you.
    well, i guess smoking, drinking, TV, and McDonalds will all be gone sone..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post

hey I know about what they want to do with vitamins. It's not about trying to help people stay healthy. It's about trying to make people sick so that drug companies can make more money, and so that the world population can be kept under control. I know it very well.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    u never hear about deaths caused from steroids but always about alcohol and driving. alcohol is what most suicide atemters use or are addicted to.

^^I forgot to mention that little thing, you know, hypocrisy.

I love when people try to tell me at parties that too much protein and creatine is bad for you or that steroids will kill you, all while they swig down a glass of Jack n' Coke.

^^Dude, It was a sarcastic post.

Thread Information