Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Lets dig futher. Alan Keyes:
    “Hitler and his supporters were Satanists and homosexuals. That’s just a true statement.” He added that, “The notion that is involved in homosexuality, the unbridled sort of satisfaction of human passions” leads to “‘totalitarianism,’ ‘Nazism,’ and ‘communism.’”
    “It’s about time we all faced up to the truth. If we accept the radical homosexual agenda, be it in the military or in marriage or in other areas of our lives, we are utterly destroying the concept of family. We must oppose it in the military. We must oppose it in marriage. We must oppose it if the fundamental institution of our civilization is to survive. Those unwilling to face that fact and playing games with this issue are doing so irresponsibly at the price of America’s moral foundations.”
    Illinois Republican Senate candidate Alan Keyes has labeled homosexuality "selfish hedonism" and said Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter is a sinner.

The former talk show host who has made two unsuccessful runs for the White House made the comments Monday night in an interview with Sirius OutQ, a satellite radio station that provides programming aimed at gays and lesbians.

After saying homosexuality is "selfish hedonism," Keyes was asked if that made Mary Cheney "a selfish hedonist."

"Of course she is," Keyes replied. "That goes by definition."
    "Christ would not vote for Barack Obama because Barack Obama has voted to behave in a way that it is inconceivable for Christ to have behaved," Keyes said. He referred to Obama's votes against anti-abortion legislation.
    “ I think part of it is that the Black leadership, the vocal ones that the media concentrates on, are all bought-and-sold, step-and-fetch-its of depravity for the Democratic party.”
    Alan Keyes is a bought-and-sold, step-and-fetch-it for the Republican party.
    “I will never again cast a vote for an individual I in conscience believe to be pro-choice, pro-abortion, not pro-life. Based on the confession of his heart in New Hampshire, when John McCain told us clearly that he would tell his daughter it was her choice -- and every woman is somebody’s daughter, so if you tell the daughters of America it’s their choice, you’re pro-choice. He is pro- choice, he is not pro-life. I will not support a pro-choice, pro- abortion candidate.”
    He doesn't like your boy McCain.

This guy is a joke.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    He doesn't like your boy McCain.

This guy is a joke.
    McCain is not nor ever has been my boy, I hate McCain, I HATE him! Don't assume because I don't like Obama that makes me a McCoocoo fan. I have plenty of hate in me to spread around, I don't choose one person to lay it all on

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    McCain is not nor ever has been my boy, I hate McCain, I HATE him! Don't assume because I don't like Obama that makes me a McCoocoo fan. I have plenty of hate in me to spread around, I don't choose one person to lay it all on
    My bad. I thought I've seen you post defending McCain.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information