Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    He called BgMc31 watermelon lips. BgMc31 saw it that way, I saw it that way, 2 admins saw it that way. The only person I see posting the term "garlic nose" besides Act of God is you.
    yeah the point is that wright used that term, and yet black people, who should be sensitive to such racist BS, dont seem particularly upset about it, it only seems to matter when the comment is directed at them. thats what act of god was pointing out.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan View Post
    yeah the point is that wright used that term, and yet black people, who should be sensitive to such racist BS, dont seem particularly upset about it, it only seems to matter when the comment is directed at them. thats what act of god was pointing out.
    So you now speak for Act of God and know what he was trying to say by calling someone a racial slur.

We don't care about Rev. Wright because he does not speak for us. He does not represent me or the Black community. He was never heard by the majority of America until FoxNews starting running clips of him 24/7. Do you stand up, denounce and reject every racist you see on the street or do you just think, he's an ignorant idiot and go on about your day. But you want all of Black America to denounce and reject Rev. Wright.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

zartan is offline Banned
    So you now speak for Act of God and know what he was trying to say by calling someone a racial slur.

We don't care about Rev. Wright because he does not speak for us. He does not represent me or the Black community. He was never heard by the majority of America until FoxNews starting running clips of him 24/7. Do you stand up, denounce and reject every racist you see on the street or do you just think, he's an ignorant idiot and go on about your day. But you want all of Black America to denounce and reject Rev. Wright.
    Let's point out the fact you guys started out defending Wright saying he wasn't a racist at all, just a poor misunderstood black man (typical white media, making such an innocent man look guilty!).

Aside from the fact its good to expose evil, Wright is associated heavily with Obama, which is why hes relevant in these discussions. No its not a 'media conspiracy', Obama gets tons of favorable press and look at his campaign donations. I'd say hes doing quite well in our white supremacist society.

Terrible thing the media did to poor OJ Simpson too.
    Last edited by zartan; 05-15-2008 at 12:39 PM.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Let's point out the fact you guys started out defending Wright saying he wasn't a racist at all, just a poor misunderstood black man (typical white media, making such an innocent man look guilty!).

Aside from the fact its good to expose evil, Wright is associated heavily with Obama, which is why hes relevant in these discussions. No its not a 'media conspiracy', Obama gets tons of favorable press and look at his campaign donations. I'd say hes doing quite well in our white supremacist society.

Terrible thing the media did to poor OJ Simpson too.
    I've never said Rev. Wright was not a racist and I did not defend him. I'll go ahead and stoop to your level and reply to your OJ comment which has nothing to do with the subject. OJ IS GUILTY!!!

Go ahead and pull out another card.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

zartan is offline Banned
    I've never said Rev. Wright was not a racist and I did not defend him. I'll go ahead and stoop to your level and reply to your OJ comment which has nothing to do with the subject. OJ IS GUILTY!!!

Go ahead and pull out another card.
    Sorry if I lumped you in there with other Obama defenders. As I see it, theres two separate arguments as to why Wright isn't relevant that have been made, maybe you only prescribed to B:

a) Wright is not racist, just 'inflammatory' or some BS
    b) obama didn't really spend anytime with wright, wasn't influenced by him, or chose wright for 'political expediency'.

Obviously they're both wrong.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you seriously making up excuses for someone who made a blatantly racists slur against a forum member? If the roles were reversed the outcome would have been the same. Racists slander isn't tolerated, no matter the bullshit excuse!

Thread Information