BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

Ive figured out a better IQ test!!!

this one is perfect, flawless, just answer these questions honestly..
    1) did you think Sarah Palin did well in her interview with Charles Gibson?
    2) do you think Sarah Palin is more qualified than a US senator to be in the white house?
    3) do you think Sarah Palin should exist at all?

if you answer yes to any of these questions your a complete idiot and dont need to bother taking my IQ test, for those that answerd no to all of these, well dont bother, you already are smart enough for the next 8 years for me

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    this one is perfect, flawless, just answer these questions honestly..
    1) did you think Sarah Palin did well in her interview with Charles Gibson?
    2) do you think Sarah Palin is more qualified than a US senator to be in the white house?
    3) do you think Sarah Palin should exist at all?

if you answer yes to any of these questions your a complete idiot and dont need to bother taking my IQ test, for those that answerd no to all of these, well dont bother, you already are smart enough for the next 8 years for me
    Who?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Who?
    Don't pay any attention just a lefty's poor attempt at humor. Funny someone running on a platform of change would pick someone who's spent 35 years in the senate, 13 years longer than even McCain. Yeah, that will shake things up.

Joe Biden said Thursday that paying more in taxes is the patriotic thing to do for wealthier Americans..."It's time to be patriotic ... time to jump in, time to be part of the deal, time to help get America out of the rut."

"I warn all of you, all of you making more than a million bucks — I hope you all are — I'm taking away your tax cut," Biden said. "I'm not joking." His plan for that 75 billion doesn't include current obligations or health care, but paying for what he calls a backlog in law enforcement...in other words more spending.

Questions about corruption in Biden's family and possibly himself I expect to come into the public view as the campain goes forward.

in 2002 he stated that Saddam Hussein was "a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security" and that United States has "no choice but to eliminate the threat". Biden stated in 2007 that inspectors had seen and cataloged the existence of the materials required to make such weapons. And why would he maintain this? Because in 2002 he was leading the charge encouraging the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee to convene hearings to reassess the threat. Although I know he does support a removal of troops from Iraq at this time, Obama does try to paint Iraq as a mystake of the Bush administration and people like John McCain. His plan for removal of troops is also stupid and unrealistic. August 2002, Ritter stated that "Sen. Joe Biden is running a sham hearing. It is clear that Biden and most of the Congressional leadership have pre-ordained a conclusion that seeks to remove Saddam Hussein from power regardless of the facts, and are using these hearings to provide political cover for a massive military attack on Iraq."

I'm done thinking for tonight but give Biden some time, he's barely opened his mouth yet durring this campain.

And no, I'm not a McCain fan a Palin supporter or a republican.

Thread Information