Thread: Herded sheep...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Herded sheep...

that is exactly what our society has become. Take a quick look at any "major" news site and you will see elementary level scare tactics being used on the people and it is working marvelously.

It has really gotten to a point that the gov't can say and do anything they please and the people mindlessly follow without question. A people that do not question the gov't are not "free".

Think about how this slow and steady decline has come about. As every generation passes, more and more civil liberties are stripped away leaving the present day generation knowing nothing more than what they see today, so they think they are free.

As a child, we all heard "Back in my day we could bla bla bla"...it all seems clear now doesn't it? With every passing generation, the civil liberties and freedoms are diminishing. While in the present it doesn't seem like much but when you seriously stop and look back to the past generations, you will see how slow and steady these liberties were taken from us.

You have to understand that these Elite have been planning this for well over a century, time is of no importance to them and it is not about money, its about power and control. Alot of people make the mistake of "its all about money"..haha that is laughable, why would I worry about money if I own the printing press?

Look at how they are using this "Flu", they are scaring people to the point of freaking out. Headlines such as "Lawmakers hold emergency Swine Flu meetings", why do lawmakers need to have meetings about and influenza?

I am seeing this so called "new" administration do nothing but cause more damage to the US and our future generations through massive spending and the continuation of the world empire we have, the econmony is in turmoil because of people living above their means and the so called solution to this is to print more money out thin air? That makes about as much sense as Elton John looking at a Hustler.

I have even heard mention of the Governments plans to administer the flu shot to all 300 Million Americans. Give me a break already.

Oh, and I have heard of companies in my area creating "Swine Flu Contingency" plans.

See what I mean...they literally control the people through scare tactics. This makes me wonder if something is not going to happen soon, this is obviously them scaring the people for a reason. Scared people do crazy things, like obey without questioning. One thing humans desire is security and safety. These Elite create a problem then they miraculously have the "answer" for said problem. Amazing isn't it?
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 04-30-2009 at 06:43 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I caught the CNN announcer the other day before that child died, say this in a the same 30 seconds

1. In mexico where they dont have access to modern medical care they have a 4% mortality rate, currently in the us their are 77(I think at the time) cases with 0 deaths. On a side note today in america the normal flu kills 35,000 every year. He followed this up by a DUN DUN DUN.....

Basically Cnn told us not to worry in so many words without realizing it, **** tards CNN is --->

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    haha and when you go to cnn and click on the swine flu article to read it they are showing these dumbasses sunbathing wearing mask,lol.

Man I here you whats even more scary is we live in an information age and people dont use the information,they just follow. Take this BAXTER company for instance
    In 1976, this same Baxter company, during the first "Swine Flu" scare, developed vaccines for everyone to use and dozens died from this vaccine and hundreds were either paralyzed or became extremely sick. Well guess whos being looked at to administer
    the new strain of swine flu vaccines. I also found these on youtube and google.

Thank good ole Alex Jones for the first one
    http://www.infowars.net/articles/apr...0409Baxter.htm
    http://www.suntimes.com/business/154...042609.article

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJLp...eature=related

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

They calmed down a but and now they are back again. I love this rollercoaster ride of scare tactics. It works marvelously.

***No source checks!!!***

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Fox news is for hillbilly trash

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    hell ya, Ron Paul!

btw, four DC area schools are closing for the next two weeks b.c. of this crap!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    After the media hypes the hell out of this and people shit all over themselves and rush to the er for no good reason then the media gets to report that story,haha,media pimps.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Think about how this slow and steady decline has come about. As every generation passes, more and more civil liberties are stripped away leaving the present day generation knowing nothing more than what they see today, so they think they are free.
    Not to completely disagree, but I feel as though this is a blanket statement which is not entirely true. From 1776 to 1864, black people were held in chattel slavery, from then until the 1960s, they did not have full rights as citizens until various cases fully incorporated the 14th amendment onto the states. It wasnt until 1966 with Miranda v. Arizona that police were obligated to read you your rights or provide you with legal counsel. We can even consider DC v. Heller a partial victory for civil liberties, as it was found that each and every one of us has an individual right to own firearms.

As time has gone on in this country it would seem that the courts have affirmed many of our civil liberties, and advanced greater protection onto us. Only recently with the Patriot Act and other executive orders have we begun to feel as though civil liberties are being recinded. History in my opinion would indicate that civil liberties are a push and pull relationship. The government pushes their limits while the citizens pull back and assert their rights.

You and I Murilo, agree on a great number of instances. It would be beneficial however to cite specific instances in support of claims that civil liberties are being stripped away. For instance, the fact that pretty much the entire coastline of the United States is a constitution free zone. On a personal note, I think you missed your calling in life as an attorney for ACLU, I admire you're passion.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I recind my earlier remarks after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFVQ0HZz2mc

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I caught the flu last sunday and thought i was going to die, I was sicker than I have ever been since I was a kid. Booo the F-ing Flu!!!

Thread Information