sloth9 is offline Associate Member

Obama sure is keeping his promises, rriiiggghhht!

Check this out guys now people are gonna have to pay back some of those so called tax reliefs. I am telling you Obama's crew is following Carter's crew almost to the T except Obama is more arrogant, I feel we will have a new president for sure next term. Any way check out the story in the link.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/INSIDE...1434.html?.v=1

youngerlion is offline Banned
    i really dont like you. do you have a vagina ? if not maybe you should get some in your life because all you do is bitch about paradigms that differ from yours. get a life. read a book. go to the gym. something needs your attention besides the news board prick

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post
    i really dont like you. do you have a vagina ? if not maybe you should get some in your life because all you do is bitch about paradigms that differ from yours. get a life. read a book. go to the gym. something needs your attention besides the news board prick
    who are you talking to

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    yay.....more obama bashing

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    who are you talking to
    Sloth9. He brings such openminded educated thought to this forum. I am so happy to see that he has such a mass fan base. Vote sloth9 for King of fools 2009.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So in conclusion Obama is just as bad as Bush and the next president after Obama will just be as bad as those two.

Is there a recuring theme here...?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    So in conclusion Obama is just as bad as Bush and the next president after Obama will just be as bad as those two.

Until we stop voting in Repulicrats, nothing is going to change.

Ron Paul 2012 :P

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post
    He's just another of the flock of sheep maniputlated by fox news and such into voting against his own self interest and ranting and raving about some rich guy he doesn't even know having to pay a little more taxes but still way less than his fair share. Don't let him get to you. Waste of time talking to this kind of guy.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    He's just another of the flock of sheep maniputlated by fox news and such into voting against his own self interest and ranting and raving about some rich guy he doesn't even know having to pay a little more taxes but still way less than his fair share. Don't let him get to you. Waste of time talking to this kind of guy.
    Who manipulated the flock of sheep that voted for obama?

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    Who manipulated the flock of sheep that voted for obama?
    George Bush

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    George Bush

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo View Post
    Until we stop voting in Repulicrats, nothing is going to change.

Ron Paul 2012 :P

It would be amazing if Ron Paul came to power. Alas I dont see that happening sadly. Every now and again the public will choose pepsi, and after 4 or 8 years switch to coca cola...then back again.

mho
    mho is offline Member

Yes, the the average American doesn't know enough about either cadidate to make a competant vote, and the media only makes this problem worse.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    It would be amazing if Ron Paul came to power. Alas I dont see that happening sadly. Every now and again the public will choose pepsi, and after 4 or 8 years switch to coca cola...then back again.
    he wouldn't be able to get anything done anyway with the dem congress
    but he'd need a few ink refills for his veto pen.
    Sadly the worse our country becomes the more people turn to the people in charge to fix it. And the more power that can be grabbed.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Would you Rather Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Would you Rather Bush?
    then Obama? No doubt about it. Not that I want either.

Damnit

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    then Obama? No doubt about it. Not that I want either.
    agreed..

Obama

Ok, well right now we have Obama. If you had your choice, who would you take? Look how bush left this country. People are mad at obama but realize it take a while for him to fix the mess that bush left

Iron_Pig is offline Member

The chosen one

But he is the chosen one is he not ???

Ok, well right now we have Obama. If you had your choice, who would you take? Look how bush left this country. People are mad at obama but realize it take a while for him to fix the mess that bush left
    It's not Obama's job to "fix" the business cycle with borrowed money.

It seems that each administration just leaves a poison pill for the next one to take. It's been going on in Britain for years.

All that happens is the buck gets passed.

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    It's not Obama's job to "fix" the business cycle with borrowed money.
    Almost every economist agrees that the stimulus was a necessary evil. Would you prefer the great depression 2?

I don't like the idea of spending money we don't have either, but nobody seems to have a better idea. And in case you haven't noticed, it's working.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    arnold for president

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Almost every economist agrees that the stimulus was a necessary evil. Would you prefer the great depression 2?

I don't like the idea of spending money we don't have either, but nobody seems to have a better idea. And in case you haven't noticed, it's working.
    Really? Every economist. Peter Schiff and Rick Santelli certainly dont agree that it's a necessary evil. Peter Schiff, who predicted when the bubble would burst, in fact every one of his predictions has been spot on. So the person who was able to see this coming, does not agree with the government bailouts at all. I'd say he has a little more credability than the rest of the economists who had their heads up their Keynesian asses.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'd take neither Bush nor Obama.

I prefer a president who doesn't wipe their ass with the constitution. The libertarian party is an excellent place to start.

Guys, No one has Answered the Question. Yes you dont like Obama, But would you rather bush? You cannot answer Neither. You have to make a choice. You really want bush back after what he has done? Obama has been in office less than a Year and he is already being downed

Guys, No one has Answered the Question. Yes you dont like Obama, But would you rather bush? You cannot answer Neither. You have to make a choice. You really want bush back after what he has done? Obama has been in office less than a Year and he is already being downed
    Why do we have to make a choice between the "lesser of two evils"... Bush was at his term limit and couldn't have been re-elected anyway.

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Really? Every economist. Peter Schiff and Rick Santelli certainly dont agree that it's a necessary evil. Peter Schiff, who predicted when the bubble would burst, in fact every one of his predictions has been spot on. So the person who was able to see this coming, does not agree with the government bailouts at all. I'd say he has a little more credability than the rest of the economists who had their heads up their Keynesian asses.
    Do you not understand the word "almost"?

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    I'd take neither Bush nor Obama.

I prefer a president who doesn't wipe their ass with the constitution. The libertarian party is an excellent place to start.
    Can you come up with a specific example of Obama wiping his ass with the constitution or are you just talking out of your ass?

There is no backing to any negative statements here.. Bush destroyed this country and took a Personal vendetta and made it a war. Yet we gave him 2 Terms.
    Obama is trying to clean the mess, You have only given him a 100 or so days. Lets be serious.
    If thats the case were you rooting for clinton to be gone after his 1st 100days? He raised taxes in order to help the economy.
    Obama added $13 to everyones check. Yea you look like oh well but it adds up and its $13 you nor I had before. He is trying. Keep the negativity for at least another year. then lets see.

jfalco is offline Member
    There is no backing to any negative statements here.. Bush destroyed this country and took a Personal vendetta and made it a war. Yet we gave him 2 Terms.
    Obama is trying to clean the mess, You have only given him a 100 or so days. Lets be serious.
    Exactly my point. People make absurd pronouncements and then refuse to back them up with any facts.

Fox news mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Yes and to add to that...
    who says the stimulus is working...the downturn is fueled by the media, and it's over when they say it is.
    Obama is using a normal and natural downturn overplayed by the media as a huge gvmt power grab. Remember how scared they had you over swine flu...well, economy flu keeps wallets tight.
    Paying our morgage with our credit card isn't stimulating the economy in the long run. The only thing that's been shown so far is increased spending despite a drop in GDP. That's inflation, not evidence of a working stimulus.
    The reason why you have deep valley's in the business cycle, is having high peaks. Well, us paying back this debt has unreasonable expectations on further growth, expansionary policy followed by another bubble is in our future followed by another bust.

Build green jobs built on a new green industry...are people that stupid to think you can build an economy on that.
    lets see we have electricity now
    spend a butt-load of money on making new power gen equipment and employ lots of people.
    Net result = we have electricity
    how was that any different then giving them a welfare check besides keeping them busy?
    fvck guess we didn't produce anything there, just devalue the crap out of the dollar and drive up the cost of the American workforce to make us less competitive in the global market. WE NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING or produce a service of value to the world to sustain our lifestyle.
    Private enterprise fuels our economy and pays for big gvmt.
    Last edited by Kratos; 05-05-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Damn Damn Damn!

Can you come up with a specific example of Obama wiping his ass with the constitution or are you just talking out of your ass?
    Well, in his voting history, he's supported a ban on semi-automatic rifles, handguns, and concealed carry. Clearly going against the second amendment.

Also he voted in favor of the PATRIOT act, which violates the fourth amendment.

beerpong is offline Associate Member
    I wish i was the person who thrown that sandal at President Bush. I guarantee I would have left a welt on his head. Bush is nothing but a stupid wanker. As for fox news if you go against their political views you must hate America.
    Last edited by beerpong; 05-05-2009 at 04:24 PM.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Exactly my point. People make absurd pronouncements and then refuse to back them up with any facts.

Fox news mindset.
    Interesting coming from someone who asserted "Almost every economist," and then didn't offer facts or statistics to substantiate that statement. The ambiguity in using the words "almost every," would imply that a significant portion of something is in agreement. Since you have not shown me survey or polling data of 'what economists think.' I can only assume that you made an unsubstantiated statement which I clearly pointed out by naming at least two well known and well respected economists who absolutely do not agree that the stimulus was necessary. I suppose if you polled every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a PhD in economics teaching at Shithole University you might be able to assert a consensus like that. However, when well known economists are on TV voicing a completely different stance on the issue, I'm hard pressed to accept what you say as fact.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member

Funny how "almost every economist" doesn't include anybody from the Austrian School of Economics who were the only ones to consistently predict what was/is going to happen.

Thread Information