zabster151 is offline Member

Dharna for Bank of America

we need to get ride of these banks soon they do not care about us.
    they need to be hung.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Zabster taking down the man one youtube video at a time.

I use BOA, they've been really good to me. Once when I was in the red by like 19 dollars I called telling them that my payments that I had coming in weren't posting when they were supposed to they no sh!t just gave me like 30 or 40 dollars to keep my account good so I didn't get any charges. Oh boo hoo they're not paying their taxes, that's why they hirer really good accountants and lawyers to find the loopholes to avoid paying stuff they can get around, they're just running a business. The fact that the richer are just gonna get richer and the poor poorer isn't anything new, that's been going on since the beginning of civilization.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    BAC is crippled. Stock price hovering just above $12.00 a share. Investors fleeing. The
    final count on housing disaster has not been read. I'm a BAC customer but sure as hell
    not an investor.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I just bought bofa for 12 something. I think I'll see what happens. Not a big loss but I don't see it going down much further.

zabster151 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    Zabster taking down the man one youtube video at a time.

I use BOA, they've been really good to me. Once when I was in the red by like 19 dollars I called telling them that my payments that I had coming in weren't posting when they were supposed to they no sh!t just gave me like 30 or 40 dollars to keep my account good so I didn't get any charges. Oh boo hoo they're not paying their taxes, that's why they hirer really good accountants and lawyers to find the loopholes to avoid paying stuff they can get around, they're just running a business.running a business in america especially a bank you must pay your taxes The fact that the richer are just gonna get richer and the poor poorer isn't anything new, that's been going on since the beginning of civilization.there is no balence in this system its banks making money out of thin air and charging interest
    ok everyone can do all the illegal shit they want with are money..... as long as everyone gets a money printing machine then it will be fare

misterclean365 is offline New Member
    yeah they don't treat their employees much better than customers

optionsdude is offline Member
    Twist you should be safe in your investment. If you can't make money borrowing at 0%-.25% and loaning it out for 5%-20% you gotta be an idiot. However buying countrywide was a bad move. I do believe that the tax code should be changed so comanies pay their fair share of the burden. This country gave these company the opportunity to make their companies big and in turn they ship jobs overseas and do little to support our country. Oh unless you count political contributions.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Shit Twist it was at 3.5 6 months ago

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    My stepsister used to work for them and had most of their savings in BAC stock. They too a hell of a hit. But they bought a lot at 5 so they averaged it out some.

optionsdude is offline Member
    JJ78 check your chart BAC hasn't been that low since early 2009. It was down in the 10-11 range 6 months ago though.

Thread Information