Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Wow Americans, kiss your 4th Amendment rights goodbye.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    so this scenario or reality is why that plant owner should pay more % tax? or is there another way? is this the dilemma that faces both sides of the "platform"?

since this is thread is moreso debated about what went wrong now....give me an real life recent example of the scenario you presented...
    Detroit

trix1000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpster

I think if the doors open the pigs can charge in. Happens all the time. If that door is closed on the other hand, and they try to come in*cha ching* dead piggy.

Our rights are a ffing joke as it is. Look at what the TSA is doing at airports. The sad part is most Americans are too stupid to fight any of this.
    I know it's an old thread but I wasn't here when it was started.

Obama should have placed a live capture order on bin Ladin, and had him serve a life sentence going through TSA screening. Just a thought I had while reading this delightful thread lol.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    communism at work.

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member
    Man i moved here from Poland where i grew up in communistic system that luckily changed when i was little kid, still think US of A is the best place to be on this earth but it hurts to see what the rich and in power r doing to this country, people should be more united here but i think it's not bad enough for people to do something about it. Let's face it it's way better here then anywhere else that's for sure.

odi et amo is offline Female Member
    maybe it's not such a bad law, I mean lots of vile people escape while the police are stuck in the red tape to say, obtain a warrant.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odi et amo
    maybe it's not such a bad law, I mean lots of vile people escape while the police are stuck in the red tape to say, obtain a warrant.
    There's also people that are innocent and proven guilty because the defendants court appointed attorney wasn't as good as the states attorney. Next ur gonna b saying we shouldn't have freedom of speech cuz it might hurt someone's feelings, or the right to bare arms because guns kill people. Well I got news for ya buddy, this CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT was put into place to keep the police in check because they already have power, keep this nation from becoming a police state. The police are put in place to serve us, this law gives them power to OWN us, manipulate us, and shake down anyone they see fit. I tell u one thing, ANYONE walks through my door unwanted and without a warrant, will get a 5.56mm FMJ double tapped center mast from my AR15 that's always locked and loaded conveniently placed and accessible

AND another thing, federal law trumps state law. Indiana is going to end up getting sued in a federal court. I don't expect this law to last long.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpster View Post
    I think if the doors open the pigs can charge in. Happens all the time. If that door is closed on the other hand, and they try to come in*cha ching* dead piggy.

Our rights are a ffing joke as it is. Look at what the TSA is doing at airports. The sad part is most Americans are too stupid to fight any of this.

Really TSA? You are kidding right. You do remember the assholes that hijacked some planes and flew them into the Trade center and Pentagon. If I have to be searched to fly to prevent this from happening again then so be it. You dont HAVE to fly anywhere. Drive, take a train, or just stay at home.

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post

Really TSA? You are kidding right. You do remember the assholes that hijacked some planes and flew them into the Trade center and Pentagon. If I have to be searched to fly to prevent this from happening again then so be it. You dont HAVE to fly anywhere. Drive, take a train, or just stay at home.
    Completely agree with this. Can someone please explain to me (truly zero sarcasm in this) how the tsa violates our rights. My dad flew twice a week and I've flown many times and neither of us have ever felt our rights have been violated. I'm confused how people are saying rights are being violated

odi et amo is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    There's also people that are innocent and proven guilty because the defendants court appointed attorney wasn't as good as the states attorney. Next ur gonna b saying we shouldn't have freedom of speech cuz it might hurt someone's feelings, or the right to bare arms because guns kill people. Well I got news for ya buddy, this CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT was put into place to keep the police in check because they already have power, keep this nation from becoming a police state. The police are put in place to serve us, this law gives them power to OWN us, manipulate us, and shake down anyone they see fit. I tell u one thing, ANYONE walks through my door unwanted and without a warrant, will get a 5.56mm FMJ double tapped center mast from my AR15 that's always locked and loaded conveniently placed and accessible

AND another thing, federal law trumps state law. Indiana is going to end up getting sued in a federal court. I don't expect this law to last long.

Ugh I'm not too sure but easy availability and access of guns makes it just to easy for a psycho to spree kill(the Dark Knight Rises etc). all too easy. too easy. Look at Australia. no guns for them. but of course if it was controlled in stricter regulations the black market may just boom in the states probably.

It's nerve-wrecking when I think of all the irrational and incompetent people with guns.

On freedom of speech:No one thinks that hurt feelings is enough to stop that.

I don't know what I think but I somehow think the lack of faith and prejudiced view people have on the police is related to more distrust and instability. What have they done to warrant that anyway?

Forgive me if my words are too confronting or harsh.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Completely agree with this. Can someone please explain to me (truly zero sarcasm in this) how the tsa violates our rights. My dad flew twice a week and I've flown many times and neither of us have ever felt our rights have been violated. I'm confused how people are saying rights are being violated
    they only way i can say your rights are violated is they can search you and your stuff for absolutely no reason. You do have rights against that, Now do you wave those rights when you agree to fly? Cant say

I think the TSA is bs. Yes it sounds good, it saves 9/11 from happening again. Know how much ship actually gets through security. Its a complete false sense of security
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

they only way i can say your rights are violated is they can search you and your stuff for absolutely no reason. You do have rights against that, Now do you wave those rights when you agree to fly? Cant say

I think the TSA is bs. Yes it sounds good, it saves 9/11 from happening again. Know how much ship actually gets through security. Its a complete false sense of security
    Interesting, I've got nothing to hide so I guess I just don't care that much lol

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Libtards are ruining this country.

We are calmly watching our constitution and right to protect ourselves from overzelous government of police actions be watered down every day. Soon we will have no rights whatsoever...

..Oh wait a minute my 16 yr old son is riding his bicycle without a helmet...I gotta run and stop him before I am heavily fined....

..Oh shit I have a lit cigarette in my mouth and am in the common area of my townhouse...

.Let me jump in my car but I better not forget to put on my seatbelt or I may get 2 points on my license....Ohh shit what was that flash???

..oh shit, I went through the 4 way stop sign with no cars in sight, at 2 MPH, there goes another 45 dollars...

.America my ASS!!!!!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Libtards are ruining this country.

We are calmly watching our constitution and right to protect ourselves from overzelous government of police actions be watered down every day. Soon we will have no rights whatsoever...

..Oh wait a minute my 16 yr old son is riding his bicycle without a helmet...I gotta run and stop him before I am heavily fined....

..Oh shit I have a lit cigarette in my mouth and am in the common area of my townhouse...

.Let me jump in my car but I better not forget to put on my seatbelt or I may get 2 points on my license....Ohh shit what was that flash???

..oh shit, I went through the 4 way stop sign with no cars in sight, at 2 MPH, there goes another 45 dollars...

.America my ASS!!!!!
    agree with everything except the cigarette...its controversial i know but its my stance...i dont know if it effects me physically more than some i doubt im the only one but it literally burns my lungs...just dont think it should be done in common places(public)

where is it that you are referring to government being involved in the townhouse smoking?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Interesting, I've got nothing to hide so I guess I just don't care that much lol
    I have a co worker who says the same thing...... until I made him look up some facts and talk to people who have lived through such situations and had nothing to hide such as in Germany, Russia and other such countries. Ask some of those people if they think it's a good idea.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have a co worker who says the same thing...... until I made him look up some facts and talk to people who have lived through such situations and had nothing to hide such as in Germany, Russia and other such countries. Ask some of those people if they think it's a good idea.
    im asking your opinion because i posted earlier about it. I agree we have rights against searches and they should be protected. Do you think you waive those rights to get on a plane. Since its a choice to fly you arent really loosing your right but waiving them when you buy a ticket?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Fair enough. I see the point and agree with it now that you put it that way.

Fair enough. I see the point and agree with it now that you put it that way.
    We ALL want to believe the government, police and people in power have our best interest at heart but history has shown over and over we need to keep them in check and they need regulations/laws to follow otherwise every time it has gotten out of hand and they abuse their power.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    im asking your opinion because i posted earlier about it. I agree we have rights against searches and they should be protected. Do you think you waive those rights to get on a plane. Since its a choice to fly you arent really loosing your right but waiving them when you buy a ticket?
    I think due to the current laws we dont have a choice but to waive our rights if we want to fly unfortunately. I think they push things to far and cross the line ever day. I think TSA should be help more accountable for some of they types of searches they do to elderly and children. You are really loosing them because what choice do you have? Fly or not fly is not really a choice.

Has the TSA ever caught a terrorist yet? I dont remember one case of them stopping anyone but have read many about people sneaking things by them for test. I think a lot of the home land security stuff is more for control than safety just like it overrides legal search needing a search warrant if they claim it's home land security.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-23-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Thicknick1 is offline New Member
    Your article is from May 2011. The Indiana senate has since passed and the governor has signed Senate Enrolled Act 1 in 2012 allowing home owner to defend against unlawful forced entry by individual or public servant.

h ttp://www.blippitt.com/senate-enrolled-act-1-indiana/

Well they arent giving up and we have just lost part of our 1st amendment rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9d80FsWuEQ

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Well they arent giving up and we have just lost part of our 1st amendment rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9d80FsWuEQ
    RIDICULOUS!

so , this passed congress FIRST??? thats the only part i was confused...judge N. said first that congress passed it overwhelmingly then at the end he said the prez secretly passed it...that doesnt make sense...which was it...i will replay and see if i can see where i missed something but either way this is getting out of hand

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    This is ridiculous I hope oboma burns in hell for eternity

75189 is offline New Member
    Wow!

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    We're starting to become like the N Koreans....UGH

Deadication is offline New Member
    After the bombings at the Boston Marathon, be very keen to listen for the next boogeyman. "Terrorist" propagated a fear network in our transportation hubs where now TSA and DHS will fondle your junk and deny you basic human rights of privacy. The new word is "Domestic Terrorist" - And that is blanket that covers anyone, everywhere.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I get enraged reading and seeing this stuff.

Girly Stacked is offline Female Member
    That's BS I hope people do what they are supposed to do and stand up for what is right. This country's Land of the free motto has lost it's value.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information