zabster151 is offline Member

Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’ (Video)

Black people are so much more racist. then whits people just cant admit it. too funny

Panthers Call For Violent Revolution, Race War, Bloodshed Against ‘Honkies’ (Video)

they want to get rid of capitalism wtf? silly black man

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    domestic terroism...

black on brown crime is not ok..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't make (or believe) sweeping comments about any group. Especially when evidence is some second-rate group that I have never seen in real life. This is a small group of thugs that have been able to get a disproportionate amount of media attention because of the wildly stupid things they say. I could put up a video by a white supremacist group or point you to Stormfront and counter with, "no, whites are still the most racist."

But, it doesn't matter. Time to move beyond race - if anyone commits a crime against anyone, I believe they should be punished. People can yell and scream and call talkshows all they want, but the hammer needs to come down hard the second a person assaults another or damages property. Period.

manonfire is offline Junior Member
    Real talk Johnny!

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    What I don't understand is why people like this still have so much hate. Yes, I understand that your people went through hard times in the past, but come on these people are acting like they are the only ones who have suffered from mass discrimination. I don't see any Jewish Panthers acting like this and their people have gone through much more than a few generations of slavery and segregation.

And is this not TERRORISM?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My only question is when he say we got to suit up and boot up is he talking about shooting smack?

I ain't scared to kill a cracker either except when I am cutting.

JayBee is offline Associate Member
    I say bring it, if that's what they want believe me their race would be wiped out.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I ain't scared to kill a cracker either except when I am cutting.
    Bwaahaahaaaa, I want to make that into a t-shirt, but nobody would get it except a small group of people like us.

majikz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas
    I don't make (or believe) sweeping comments about any group. Especially when evidence is some second-rate group that I have never seen in real life. This is a small group of thugs that have been able to get a disproportionate amount of media attention because of the wildly stupid things they say. I could put up a video by a white supremacist group or point you to Stormfront and counter with, "no, whites are still the most racist."

But, it doesn't matter. Time to move beyond race - if anyone commits a crime against anyone, I believe they should be punished. People can yell and scream and call talkshows all they want, but the hammer needs to come down hard the second a person assaults another or damages property. Period.
    Well said Johnny.

Thread Information