Thread: War

JuiceNovice is offline New Member

War

Is it true that the asian are gonna send a nuclear bomb yo usa?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Roflmao, I think you mean North Korea, saying Asian is kinda lumping them all together when there are alot differences. And no to your ?

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    I know it isn't the right answer, and probably would worsen the situation, but I wish sometimes we would just invade N Korea and liberate some oppressed people

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by JSumma View Post
    I know it isn't the right answer, and probably would worsen the situation, but I wish sometimes we would just invade N Korea and liberate some oppressed people
    Why do you think the North Koreans are oppressed? Please tell me you have first hand knowledge and not writing this post based on what Fox News or any other US network tells you.

I have been all over the world and the word "oppressed" can be defined in many ways depending on your personal views. Many say the Chinese are oppressed, however I just returned from Beijing and the Chinese are far from oppressed. Most Asian countries are true capitolists that allow more freedoms than we Americans are alotted.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 04-10-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Why do you think the North Koreans are oppressed? Please tell me you have first hand knowledge and not writing this post based on what Fox News or any other US network tells you.

I have been all over the world and the word "oppressed" can be defined in many ways depending on your personal views. Many say the Chinese are oppressed, however I just returned from Beijing and the Chinese are far from oppressed. Most Asian countries are true capitolists that allow more freedoms than we Americans are alotted.
    I lived in Korea, albiet 33 years ago, but during that time, families were split apart, divided by the DMZ, and families in the south were VERY concerned about their families in the NORTH, one of the biggest concerns was "not getting enough to eat".

I don't have first hand knowledge, but the entire country seems brainwashed. This is typically indicative of a fear bbased society.

If you recall, the Iraqi's thought Saddam was a great leader. So let me translate that......

....Please don't throw me feet first into the chipper! (and i will say/do anything you want me to!)

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSumma View Post
    I wish sometimes we would just invade N Korea and liberate some oppressed people
    If people aren't willing to fight their own wars for their own freedoms, why should we fight for them?
    We should be doing exactly what we're doing - ignoring N. Korea. If they start sh*t, we can finish it, however, this is what they do. - Bluster and saber-rattle until they get more food rations.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    If people aren't willing to fight their own wars for their own freedoms, why should we fight for them?
    We should be doing exactly what we're doing - ignoring N. Korea. If they start sh*t, we can finish it, however, this is what they do. - Bluster and saber-rattle until they get more food rations.
    N.Korea is China's boy.

Let China deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    N.Korea is China's boy.

Let China deal with it.
    I just got back from Beijing, and China is at their last straw with NK. The first parlimentary meeting in Beijing since the new president was sworn in was mainly focused on cutting relations with NK due to their offensive actions and threats.

Soon China will walk away from NK and they will be on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I lived in Korea, albiet 33 years ago, but during that time, families were split apart, divided by the DMZ, and families in the south were VERY concerned about their families in the NORTH, one of the biggest concerns was "not getting enough to eat".

I don't have first hand knowledge, but the entire country seems brainwashed. This is typically indicative of a fear bbased society.

If you recall, the Iraqi's thought Saddam was a great leader. So let me translate that......

....Please don't throw me feet first into the chipper! (and i will say/do anything you want me to!)
    Well they have these political internment camps, most notably camp 15 & 22. These Camps keep fear in the NK people, but we dont know the whole situation.

Saddam had a great economy. Their currency was the highest valued currency on Earth during his reign and the Iraqis became very wealthy due to the government subsidies as well as the monthly salaries they received from Saddam's Oil exports. He took care of his people. The issues in Iraq are from the Mass Killing of Shiite Iraqis (Iranian Natives). Shiites have been stiring up trouble in the GCC since the beginning of their time until now. Look at Bahrain for example. The shiites in Bahrain are causeing major instability, also here in Kuwait.

Iran has a huge influence on these people....................................

Deadication is offline New Member
    The U.S. already invaded North Korea in 1872 - We've been F'ing with them ever since.

Thread Information