• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon

Thread: Explosion in downtown Nashville on Christmas Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

Explosion in downtown Nashville on Christmas Day

Sure hope the perpetrator(s) are found and arrested soon. Thank goodness no one was severely injured, especially since the damage to property in the immediate area was quite significant.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1003111/75

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I seen an article stating human remains were found. Swear this is crazy country we live in
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I seen an article stating human remains were found. Swear this is crazy country we live in
    Yes that seems to be the latest development. That’s what is being reported locally too.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I hope to Christ that those remains are the remains of the terrorists.
    It was the bomber, a 63 year old white male. Probably a damn right wing white supremacist im sure (eye roll) ...blew himself up and damaged 41 other buildings. An eerie warning can be heard before the bomb detonates...
    “If you can hear this message...evacuate now..”

It was the bomber, a 63 year old white male. Probably a damn right wing white supremacist im sure (eye roll) ...blew himself up and damaged 41 other buildings. An eerie warning can be heard before the bomb detonates...
    Apparently this guy owned two pieces of property in the downtown area which he deeded to, at least what appears to be, a random woman in California. So far the motive is being touted as, he believed 5G was being used as a surveillance mechanism as well as being used to spread covid. At least based on one article I’ve about him. It all sounds so odd.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Apparently this guy owned two pieces of property in the downtown area which he deeded to, at least what appears to be, a random woman in California. So far the motive is being touted as, he believed 5G was being used as a surveillance mechanism as well as being used to spread covid. At least based on one article I’ve about him. It all sounds so odd.
    Yeah that’s right seen that . Its fairly close to where i am, it affected my service for about three days
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Yeah that’s right seen that . Its fairly close to where i am, it affected my service for about three days
    Mine too
    Cuz likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I was originally thinking a dude pissed off at the election.Tennessee was easily a red state for the presidential election, except the cities of Memphis & Nashville. Maybe it was the 5G thing. If he was going after AT&T, I guess it explains why he warned people to get out. Except now that f’n 60’s song is stuck in my head.

Looks like authorities have some people of interest they are following up with. AT&T communications are are down statewide along with outages in Kentucky and Alabama. It’s rather concerning and eye opening at how vulnerable our infrastructure systems are.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1003193/16

I’ll be crushed if this is domestic. With that said, Al-Qaeda doesn’t warn folks for 15 minutes that a bomb is going to go off, let alone place it and detonate it in an area of low human traffic.

Add this to 2020 being the most f’d up years in history.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I just couldn’t blow myself up. Fuck, someone should have introduced him to bodybuilding and testosterone
    OdinsOtherSon and Cylon357 like this.

I just couldn’t blow myself up. Fuck, someone should have introduced him to bodybuilding and testosterone
    I think he just got caught up in the song that he was blasting from the RV. He had to listen to the end, then suddenly remembered - oh crap the . . . . . . . . . .BOOOM!

Oh man. His GF told the police over a year ago that he was building explosives in his R.V. They pull up, the dudes got unloaded hand-guns on the porch sitting next to the GF & he’s getting a mental evaluation at the time (not making an anti-gun statement for the record, nor linking them to mental illness).

Oops, R.V. is behind a fence and they can’t look in, and heck, they don’t smell explosives. And, he’s got a clean record, so why follow up further?

Insane people all seem to have certain things in common, such as, belief in alien lizard people, moon landing, and 9/11 conspiracy theories.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/ne...-lizard-people

Based on analysis of the information and evidence gathered throughout the investigation, the FBI assesses Warner’s detonation of the improvised explosive device was an intentional act in an effort to end his own life, driven in part by a totality of life stressors – including paranoia, long-held individualized beliefs adopted from several eccentric conspiracy theories, and the loss of stabilizing anchors and deteriorating interpersonal relationships.

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...hville-bombing

paranoia self destroyer

Just learned today that they don't say "paranoia, self-destroyer" in the song.
    They say either "paranoia, the destroyer"
    and also...
    "Silly boy, ya self-destroyer".

I've been wrong for years.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 03-16-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information