Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member

Brazilian elite police force was killed when climbing Favela

An elite police officer from the state of São Paulo in Brazil was killed on the coast of São Paulo in Santos. The police officer was going up to the favela when he was taken by surprise by a member of the cartel

The police officer was part of São Paulo's elite ROTA police, "one of the special patrol groups in the State of São Paulo. The government of the State of São Paulo said it will continue "Operation Shield", and promised to put an end to these attacks against police officers in Santos. Well this is not the first police officer who has been attacked,There were several deaths, and the media is going against the governor, saying that the operation he called can be seen as against human rights, and is nothing more than a way of taking revenge.

I liked that an off-duty police officer reacted quickly to a robbery on the Brazilian coast, killed one of the criminals and 7 more criminals were killed with police support. In Brazil the war doesn't stop, it's crazy.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Mexico is worse. I recently found out about the funkytown gore video. I didnt watch it myself but if you wanna know what happens there the description of events of the video is on youtube. I dont recommend searching for the real video.The level of brutality and inhumanity is just insane with the mexican cartels

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Mexico is worse. I recently found out about the funkytown gore video. I didnt watch it myself but if you wanna know what happens there the description of events of the video is on youtube. I dont recommend searching for the real video.The level of brutality and inhumanity is just insane with the mexican cartels
    Man, more people die in Brazil than the war in Syria. Mexico is violent because it is a narco state which means the cartels are strong in Mexico but the homicide rates in Brazil are higher.. This Brazilian criminal organization even dominated drug trafficking in Colombia and the Mexican cartels themselves are in business to buy drugs with the PCC in Brazil, it is the criminal faction that is killing police officers.

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    If I show you some Brazilian banned videos you will also be shocked by the cruelty of these criminals, they even rip out the heads and hearts of their rivals

Thread Information