Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    feelnfit is offline Junior Member
    guys been gone a while but i am back. hey we are are like a fine wine, better whith age. it may take us longer to recupe , get out of bed, and we may spend more time in the john but we have expereince and knowledge. i know more about diets, exercises, ass,supplements than when i was younger. also i know how my body reacts to each.
    i enjoy each day at a time. i set goals and shoot for them. hey i just got married again 2 years ago so at 45 i am still a newly wed.
    i will compete this year hopefully with guys half my age and i hope to beet them. but i have no -friends that are my age getting up on a stage in a pair of posing trunks. most of them are at home , drinking beer , laying around the house and have shut down!
    you are as young as you feel and today i feel 25!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice post bro.......

i guess i touched on a good subject with this post, as it shows at the top every now and then.
    as always, anyone can feel free to post opinions, or experiences regarding this subject. i know all of it has helped me, and i'm sure its helped others.....

peace IFL79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 04-13-2003 at 09:06 AM.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    It's just a plateau. GH and insulin will crack that nut. I only vaguely remember my 40's, but no one out lifts me in this town.
    Age is only relevant as an excuse.

spyderman is offline New Member
    This thread brings up a question I have wanted to ask...
    I am 38, never done AS, and over the last several months I have been getting more fatigued with less desire to push myself at the gym, and have even seen the weights that I am using stay put or even decrease...I was up to about 190lbs (from 165 when I started several years ago), but then went through a stressful move, and have not been able to get back above 180 (ectomorph...) I have been reading a lot about "hormone replacement therapy" for men (usually consists of test and hcg +/- HGH to help men as their natural test begins to drop after about 35...Is there anyone out there with any experience with this? This board seems like the perfect place to get some feedback. I'm sure that many here would just tell me to cycle, but due to my profession, that isn't a good option for me at this point...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information