Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Myogenx and the older man I dare you to try it..

Myogenx as my only pct... my full experience.. the end..

1st off, i do not rep this product, this link is for those who might want to try something natural instead of steroids , after all who needs cholesterol 350+ and an inflamed prostate with hair loss..

I would like to see older 35 + guys take this supplement, and keep a log, i think you will be very supprised..

I am 45 about to turn 46 and if this product had been available 4 yrs ago, i probably would have more hair now than i do..

I hope you take me up on the challenge, and the opportunity..

Thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

goose is offline Banned
    does this mean your going to use this full time?

yes, i am going to use it long term, i will probably cycle it 2-3 months on, and 1 off...

19 guys have looked at this, and 1 post?? come on... lets get on it.. or rather her...

I am interested to see if anyone that has not been cycling, or it's been a while to try this to see what thier response is to the product..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I would be a good test candidate for something like this being that I'm 100% natty. Even though I'm happy with my physique as it stands today.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yes, i am going to use it long term, i will probably cycle it 2-3 months on, and 1 off...

19 guys have looked at this, and 1 post?? come on... lets get on it.. or rather her...

I am interested to see if anyone that has not been cycling, or it's been a while to try this to see what thier response is to the product..

Whats your logic on 2-3 months on, and 1 off? Why the 1 off?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Spy after reading your other thread I ordered some. 41 yo here. New to this so not sure on running a log but will post my experience. Thanks for all your info

DIANABOLIO is offline New Member
    Are you talking about Myogenix Hypershock????

2bshredded is offline Member
    Myogenx as my only pct... my full experience.. the end..

1st off, i do not rep this product, this link is for those who might want to try something natural instead of steroids , after all who needs cholesterol 350+ and an inflamed prostate with hair loss..

I would like to see older 35 + guys take this supplement, and keep a log, i think you will be very supprised..

I am 45 about to turn 46 and if this product had been available 4 yrs ago, i probably would have more hair now than i do..

I hope you take me up on the challenge, and the opportunity..

Thanks

Just caught this post...this is what I was waiting to hear before I purchased.
    47 here, I'll buy soon!

It stimulates the natural production of Test, i am going to suggest that a mild anti -e is needed, or rather desired with this product, at least it was for me.. Some slight puffy of the nips, but ldex took care of that fast..

an over the counter should work as well..

Rules

It stimulates the natural production of Test, i am going to suggest that a mild anti -e is needed, or rather desired with this product, at least it was for me.. Some slight puffy of the nips, but ldex took care of that fast..

an over the counter should work as well..
    CyoGenX.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    CyoGenX.
    looking forward to it.. at least you have a name for it now.. any idea when it will be available???

i would go so far as to suggest that many of the users here that are more interested in health and fitness should do the myogenx with this product (if it does what we hope it will) and would be able to avoid steroids all together..

but then again.. maybe not..

good luck

Rules

looking forward to it.. at least you have a name for it now.. any idea when it will be available???

i would go so far as to suggest that many of the users here that are more interested in health and fitness should do the myogenx with this product (if it does what we hope it will) and would be able to avoid steroids all together..

but then again.. maybe not..

good luck
    Drop me an e-mail, and I'll give you the info I have to date on it.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Gonna use with my PCT...should be here next week

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    AR will be glad to see it when it get out. I'll definately try it really like the Myogenx. Currently taking rebound, which seems to work, but not really fond of it.

lookingtopumpharder is offline New Member
    I am 46 years old, training 4 days per week, focussing on increasing size at the moment. Have been training on and off for about 2 years now, but been seriously at it for the last 6 mths. Have just ordered Myogenx and am looking at trying it when it arrives (am in Australia). Reading the posts, it seems to be a great product.

Just wondered what effects others have noticed from taking it.

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    I am 31 YO, and roughly 165 pounds, 5'6, about 11-12% body fat. I just started Myogenx/Cyogenx last week for a couple of reasons. First off, I was on the low end of normal regarding my test levels (353). Second, I train constantly in Jiu jitsu and weight training, sometimes up to twice a day 6 times a week. My body is constantly hurting and I was looking for something to help speed up the recovery process. So far, I have experienced positive side effects from MYyo/Cyo. The first few days I noticed a huge increase in libido, although now I think my body is adapting and I am calming down a bit. I have also noticed a slight increase in strength and energy at the gym. I am going back to the doctor to get more blood drawn to see if my test levels have increased or not. I have been taking 2 Myogenx pills and 2 Cyogenx pills 3 times a day. I will keep you posted.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Grappler View Post
    I am 31 YO, and roughly 165 pounds, 5'6, about 11-12% body fat. I just started Myogenx/Cyogenx last week for a couple of reasons. First off, I was on the low end of normal regarding my test levels (353). Second, I train constantly in Jiu jitsu and weight training, sometimes up to twice a day 6 times a week. My body is constantly hurting and I was looking for something to help speed up the recovery process. So far, I have experienced positive side effects from MYyo/Cyo. The first few days I noticed a huge increase in libido, although now I think my body is adapting and I am calming down a bit. I have also noticed a slight increase in strength and energy at the gym. I am going back to the doctor to get more blood drawn to see if my test levels have increased or not. I have been taking 2 Myogenx pills and 2 Cyogenx pills 3 times a day. I will keep you posted.
    Sounds good .... Yea let us know ...

Merc.

sonysucks is offline Associate Member
    Thought it was over the counter, but I have not been able to find it yet.

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Thought it was over the counter, but I have not been able to find it yet.
    you can get it at bodybuilding.com or the proteinfactory.com

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Okay, well I am going to start both the Myo and Cyo this Monday. I just received my order yesterday. I am planning on starting a new thread on this forum logging my experience and results. I am just curious, especially from Mr. Roberts (I tried pming you but it wouldn't allow me to for some reason) if there are any suggestions, etc., regarding my use. Briefly-as I will detail this more in my own post-a description. I am 41, currently at 189, 5'11, and around 12-14%bf. I have a pretty clean diet and am working out 5x a week, and doing cardio-running first thing in the morning 2-3 miles-3-4x a week. Ideally I would like to put on a few more pounds of lean mass-I would like to hit 195, cut down on bf a little more-mainly mid-section, and add some strength, but get a more cut, hard, vascular look. I am not trying to get huge by any means. I would rather be cut, vascular, and just a solid look. Two side notes, is that I want to keep my hair, have been using finastride for a couple years and I recently went on blood pressure meds-atenolol and benicar hct-but am hoping to get off of those soon. Have gone for extensive testing and everything is normal and I am told that I am in exceptional physical condition. High bp seems to be due to stress with my impending divorce-go figure! Once again, just wanted to give a bit of explanation, to see if anyone had any thoughts, suggestions, advice before I get started on Monday.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts View Post
    CyoGenX.
    An excellent product that I'm currently taking as a standalone supplement.

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member
    how about some feedback folks......

i got two bottles myo and 1 bottle of cyo , i got at a good price..........

wondering if i should go ahead and get another cyo.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68ss View Post
    how about some feedback folks......

i got two bottles myo and 1 bottle of cyo , i got at a good price..........

wondering if i should go ahead and get another cyo.
    What doses do you plan to run on the myo and cyo? How many weeks are you shooting for?

post pct for an oral stack........chasing a clomid/adex pct.....

probably just whats recommended....... 1 bottle myo/cyo stack post pct....

then keep the other myo and possibly other bottle of cyo for later.....

i am just trying to get feedback on this stack.......alot of folks like myo......i havent ever used it.......

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    post pct for an oral stack........chasing a clomid/adex pct.....

probably just whats recommended....... 1 bottle myo/cyo stack post pct....

then keep the other myo and possibly other bottle of cyo for later.....

i am just trying to get feedback on this stack.......alot of folks like myo......i havent ever used it.......
    Have you read Spywizard's Myo log already?

i just sped-red browboy's log........seems it didnt do a whole lot for him.....

Everybody responds a little different, who knows...

I wont count on it as a PCT, just as a standalone stack or a post pct protocol.......

running out of time tonight.......... I think bb.com has it on sale now, i wil probably just buy 1 bottle to match the other myo and see how it goes down the road......

thanks for the response papi......

Hey while i am here.....

whats your stance on Nolva as a pct and/or tittly blocker in regards to SD, PP or the likes?

There has been some differences of opinion on SD and the likes causing prolactin titties when using nolva as a pct..........

I am going to run a stack with both compounds and i plan on using clo and adex along b6 as my pct...... letro on hand for emergency.......

Sorry bout the HJ OP.

I will definately post my results when i do the myo/cyo stack.

Couple months at least........35 YO here.

I have been researching MYO/CYO for awhile.....

Some hate it and the designer.......

Some lover it and the designer.....lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    i just sped-red browboy's log........seems it didnt do a whole lot for him.....

Everybody responds a little different, who knows...

I wont count on it as a PCT, just as a standalone stack or a post pct protocol.......

running out of time tonight.......... I think bb.com has it on sale now, i wil probably just buy 1 bottle to match the other myo and see how it goes down the road......

thanks for the response papi......

Hey while i am here.....

whats your stance on Nolva as a pct and/or tittly blocker in regards to SD, PP or the likes?

There has been some differences of opinion on SD and the likes causing prolactin titties when using nolva as a pct..........

I am going to run a stack with both compounds and i plan on using clo and adex along b6 as my pct...... letro on hand for emergency.......

Sorry bout the HJ OP.
    What might a typical PCT look like?
    Weeks 1-4 100mg of Clomid (SERM) and 25mg of Aromasin (AI)

Why not nolva? Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that means that nolva can cause or make existing gyno worse. Macrophage69alpha (supplement guru): Clomid does not upregulate the PgR (as nolva does). After speaking with Macro, he recommended stacking clomid (SERM) and aromasin (AI) together. The aromasin is not supposed to have a negative impact on blood lipid levels, like other AI's can.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I will definately post my results when i do the myo/cyo stack.

Couple months at least........35 YO here.

I have been researching MYO/CYO for awhile.....

Some hate it and the designer.......

Some lover it and the designer.....lol
    This member had some blood work done: MyogenX my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93 View Post
    What might a typical PCT look like?
    Weeks 1-4 100mg of Clomid (SERM) and 25mg of Aromasin (AI)

Why not nolva? Superdrol and pheraplex are progestins which means that means that nolva can cause or make existing gyno worse. Macrophage69alpha (supplement guru): Clomid does not upregulate the PgR (as nolva does). After speaking with Macro, he recommended stacking clomid (SERM) and aromasin (AI) together. The aromasin is not supposed to have a negative impact on blood lipid levels, like other AI's can.
    exactly my point papi.

Is aromisin necessary or will adex work? I have been advising a clomid/adex pct for superdrol cycles to all of my buddies. Several cycles with this stack, and no issues with gyno to date.

I have been reprimanded at least one time on here for stating that nolva was a no-no. I will refer them to Macro's posts from now on.

I dont doubt myo/cyo to work. I will report back when i do the stack. Thanks again papi, you the man.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    exactly my point papi.

Is aromisin necessary or will adex work? I have been advising a clomid/adex pct for superdrol cycles to all of my buddies. Several cycles with this stack, and no issues with gyno to date.

I have been reprimanded at least one time on here for stating that nolva was a no-no. I will refer them to Macro's posts from now on.

I dont doubt myo/cyo to work. I will report back when i do the stack. Thanks again papi, you the man.
    Adex should work. I look forward to reading your myo/cyo results, in the future. Good luck.

Adex should work. I look forward to reading your myo/cyo results, in the future. Good luck.
    Thanks papi....

I will post my results when i do the stack......

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks papi....

I will post my results when i do the stack......
    BB.com old stock of Myogenx has run out. They still sell Cyogenx, though.

not so sure on that papi............ unless i am overlooking it.

Myogenx .. Same Formula New Name

new name, same product..

Rules

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    not so sure on that papi............ unless i am overlooking it.
    I just got a bottle of Cyogenx, in the mail, on Friday from bb.com. It came quick, as I ordered it on Wednesday. Tried to look for the new version of Myogenx but couldn't find it there.

I just got a bottle of Cyogenx, in the mail, on Friday from bb.com. It came quick, as I ordered it on Wednesday. Tried to look for the new version of Myogenx but couldn't find it there.
    i hear what you are saying, i saw it there last week too..

I cannot find either the new myo or the cyo in the bb com store.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    i hear what you are saying, i saw it there last week too..

I cannot find either the new myo or the cyo in the bb com store.
    I must have got lucky both times. You're right, the Cyo is gone too. Shit, I'll have to check around the net to find a new place to buy it.

I am putting a wish list together at DPS nutrition, I hope they dont pull it before i man up and order it.

hint hint

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information