TheButcher69 is offline New Member

37 never did roids but...

I'm 37 5'9" 225lbs. & my free test. is 9.0 I've been quite scared of doing steroids because of jail time if caught & heart disease runs in my family & my temper is short the way it is. I can seem to gain mass no matter how hard I train. I've talked to my doc about my test. being low but he just said it is fine. I've searched high & low & don't know where to go or what to buy to help gain mass. I've tried creatine, triblus, DHEA, & Whey Protein ect. but it didn't work no surprise but wishful thinking. I've also searched high & low for steroids on the net but the legit places seem to be impossible to find at less for a newbie. Is there anything other then the real thing to gain mass? If not can someone point me in the direction to getting real stuff that will work? I'm not looking to cut up but basically gain mass/size.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it all ***ends on what u want. u have heart disease in ur family that s one no no. using steorids in the US is always gambling with fire.

there is no legal chemical alternative. even prohormones are banned. the only thing u could prolly use and that is halfway legal if used on your hamster is igf.

Shiftt101 is offline Junior Member
    Have you tried some diets? If so how did they go?

TheButcher69 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies! I'm really not fat so I haven't did dieting except for cholesterol diet. I went from 240lbs. to 225lbs. on that diet. I have abit of a belly but nothing extreme. Sex drive just isn't there anymore either.

I have been training 25 years on & off. The last six years non stop & made some go natural gains arms went from 17" to 19-3/8" chest when from 46" to 48" until 2 years ago I got a bad case of tennis elbow doing preacher curls to strict. I had 6 injections & it still hurts abit sometimes more then others. Then doing flies I got a partial tear in my tendon next to my rotator cuff & have been working around that because I'm prone to get RSD if I'm operated on. Since then I just haven't been able to train as hard. I can't break the plateau I'm at. My goal when I started training serious again was to reach 20-1/2" arms & a 52" chest. And was hope something out there could help me obtain my goals.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    there is: if u have the money go get a script for growhthormone at an anti-aging clinic. that s all u can do legally...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    what about naty test boosters. before we start running out lookin to get igf.let try some other things

Look into MyogenX, it uses 'Fadogia Agrestis' to stimulate natrual test production. a LOT of people on this forum have had great sucess with it.

MyogenX Review

Also...

Dermacrine Sustain. another natrual test booster, but insted of a pill, its a liquid u rub on your chest and arms after a shower.

I have used both for PCT and they helped a ton. Even for someone who has never done juice, these products will def be beneficial. give them a try man

Dermacrine & Dermacrine Sustain Review

Hope that helps & goodluck bro
    K.biz

jbarkley is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher69
    Thanks for the replies! I'm really not fat so I haven't did dieting except for cholesterol diet. I went from 240lbs. to 225lbs. on that diet. I have abit of a belly but nothing extreme. Sex drive just isn't there anymore either.

I have been training 25 years on & off. The last six years non stop & made some go natural gains arms went from 17" to 19-3/8" chest when from 46" to 48" until 2 years ago I got a bad case of tennis elbow doing preacher curls to strict. I had 6 injections & it still hurts abit sometimes more then others. Then doing flies I got a partial tear in my tendon next to my rotator cuff & have been working around that because I'm prone to get RSD if I'm operated on. Since then I just haven't been able to train as hard. I can't break the plateau I'm at. My goal when I started training serious again was to reach 20-1/2" arms & a 52" chest. And was hope something out there could help me obtain my goals.
    See another Doctor, if your sex drive is low, obviously there's a problem. I would research the area you live and find a doctor that specializes in TRT and if run the full gambit on your blood and then you'll know where you are and get some corrections. A lot of these general practioners that we see for colds, etc. don't have the where withall to deal with hormonal issues and don't seem to get the idea that just like women needing estrogen therapy as they age, men also need replacement therapy for testosterone as we age as well. Good Luck!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I know what you mean, my test too was low and I'm 39 years old, I had to be very pro-active with my doctor, I went through a few weeks of bloodwork and had everything checked from prostate to hypothalamus funtioning. Needless to say, but I am now on Androderm for TRT and have been for the last 6 months. Sex drive and erection quality came back within the first couple of weeks. I always had insomnia and could never sleep thoughout the night, without waking up a few times to watch tv or read a book. Now I sleep through the night and only wake up if I have to pee. Funny story, last night my dick was so hard that when I went to bed I couldn't pee, so I had a very restless nights sleep yesterday. Could be worse..................

I'm 37 5'9" 225lbs. & my free test. is 9.0 I've been quite scared of doing steroids because of jail time if caught & heart disease runs in my family & my temper is short the way it is. I can seem to gain mass no matter how hard I train. I've talked to my doc about my test. being low but he just said it is fine. I've searched high & low & don't know where to go or what to buy to help gain mass. I've tried creatine, triblus, DHEA, & Whey Protein ect. but it didn't work no surprise but wishful thinking. I've also searched high & low for steroids on the net but the legit places seem to be impossible to find at less for a newbie. Is there anything other then the real thing to gain mass? If not can someone point me in the direction to getting real stuff that will work? I'm not looking to cut up but basically gain mass/size.

jbarkley is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    I know what you mean, my test too was low and I'm 39 years old, I had to be very pro-active with my doctor, I went through a few weeks of bloodwork and had everything checked from prostate to hypothalamus funtioning. Needless to say, but I am now on Androderm for TRT and have been for the last 6 months. Sex drive and erection quality came back within the first couple of weeks. I always had insomnia and could never sleep thoughout the night, without waking up a few times to watch tv or read a book. Now I sleep through the night and only wake up if I have to pee. Funny story, last night my dick was so hard that when I went to bed I couldn't pee, so I had a very restless nights sleep yesterday. Could be worse..................
    Congrats on getting your doc to take care of your trt needs...I see your in NORCAL, there is an awesome Preventative Medicine clinic in Walnut Creek if you ever feel you need further help, the guys are 18 years into this area of medicine....

ultraaman is offline New Member
    High and low are relative terms. I'm 37. Mine was 900 before I got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 5 years ago and fell to 620 within a year (3.2 free test). Most doctors would say that's still a normal level but it most certainly was not! I had zero sex drive at that lower level.

PM me and I can give you information for a clinic in Florida that can work with you from anywhere in the US.

As for your sexdrive, I've picked up Cia and it works GREAT! Do a search for it on AR-R threads and you can read up on it.

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz View Post
    what about naty test boosters. before we start running out lookin to get igf.let try some other things

Look into MyogenX, it uses 'Fadogia Agrestis' to stimulate natrual test production. a LOT of people on this forum have had great sucess with it.

MyogenX Review

Also...

Dermacrine Sustain. another natrual test booster, but insted of a pill, its a liquid u rub on your chest and arms after a shower.

I have used both for PCT and they helped a ton. Even for someone who has never done juice, these products will def be beneficial. give them a try man

Dermacrine & Dermacrine Sustain Review

Hope that helps & goodluck bro
    K.biz
    K.biz, I read the review of the myogenx and it looks promising for those us not yet brave enought o take the plunge of AAS. But one thing I did not see was, should this be followed by any other supplements, I see where is was used as a PCT, but does in itself require a pct?

Thanks!!

sirbuster is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasX View Post
    K.biz, I read the review of the myogenx and it looks promising for those us not yet brave enought o take the plunge of AAS. But one thing I did not see was, should this be followed by any other supplements, I see where is was used as a PCT, but does in itself require a pct?

Thanks!!
    I ran a test booster last year got great pumps and sex drive went through the roof. When I quit it was a bad deal no more sex drive, the wife was not pleased. These sups are exspesive so its hard to stay on them long term.

Thread Information