Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i have not experianced "roid rage " i have only done a half gram of test/half gram of decca in a week. My first week i shot a gram of each to frontload and i would say i was about 10% more irratable. I wouldnt call that rage however, but generally i am a colm person to start with

skank is offline Member
    I feel more aggressive with the test/deca combo. And impatient but nothing I would call roid rage . I try to unload all the aggression at the gym on the weights, after that I feel great!

39+1 is offline Banned
    I read all the quotes. In theory we all mellow with age. Every one is looking for "THE ANSWERE". " or "THE REASON"
    Remember the bullshit theory of why your muslces burn when you work out. Lactic acid was the answere. Ah acid burns so it well say it and acid yeah lactic acid thats it.
    1)If your an emotional midget please dont put any drugs in your system it ruins it for everyone.
    2) If your a latent homosexual preacher like Ted Haggert and you condem gay rights well your scapegoat is the devil made me do it.
    Scape goat great word. is there roid rage if you let it be.
    Is roid rage a scapegoat for all mentaly and emotionally defecient people that use HRT Frickin A
    If someone works out and is in better shape than those around them, does not use steriods and gets upset when **** face has fifty items in the 10 items or less counter and a thousand coupons using their food card for food and their cash buying smokes and beer. and the person that inshape gets pissed off because neither the costumer or the clerk can count is that roid rage Hell Yes it is.
    Is there alcohol rage?? Ive seen a lot of shit go on in the bars.
    Is there just caught your girl friends mouth on another guys dick rage?? YES!
    Is there just got &^%cked thru the drive thru rage?
    Is there my mother and father inlaws are assholes rage? YES
    Ive never seen marajuana rage though. LOL
    Roid rage is for the uneducated and the pithy poeple in news organizations that need a head line for a story.
    i dont think scott petterson was on steriods he just didnt like were he was at in life and thought being behind bars sounded pretty cool.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by 39+1
    I read all the quotes. In theory we all mellow with age. Every one is looking for "THE ANSWERE". " or "THE REASON"
    Remember the bullshit theory of why your muslces burn when you work out. Lactic acid was the answere. Ah acid burns so it well say it and acid yeah lactic acid thats it.
    1)If your an emotional midget please dont put any drugs in your system it ruins it for everyone.
    2) If your a latent homosexual preacher like Ted Haggert and you condem gay rights well your scapegoat is the devil made me do it.
    Scape goat great word. is there roid rage if you let it be.
    Is roid rage a scapegoat for all mentaly and emotionally defecient people that use HRT Frickin A
    If someone works out and is in better shape than those around them, does not use steriods and gets upset when **** face has fifty items in the 10 items or less counter and a thousand coupons using their food card for food and their cash buying smokes and beer. and the person that inshape gets pissed off because neither the costumer or the clerk can count is that roid rage Hell Yes it is.
    Is there alcohol rage?? Ive seen a lot of shit go on in the bars.
    Is there just caught your girl friends mouth on another guys dick rage?? YES!
    Is there just got &^%cked thru the drive thru rage?
    Is there my mother and father inlaws are assholes rage? YES
    Ive never seen marajuana rage though. LOL
    Roid rage is for the uneducated and the pithy poeple in news organizations that need a head line for a story.
    i dont think scott petterson was on steriods he just didnt like were he was at in life and thought being behind bars sounded pretty cool.
    LMFAO - What are you babbling about?

Thumper 1989 is offline New Member
    Whell i guess it affects everyone diffrent i just know what some gear does to my emotions. you are your own judge and i wont stop useing the gear because i love it, it makes me look great. some of the guys at the gym tell me its part of the territory

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Roid rage is real, but so is stupidity.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    new ben. news

some doctors have been speculating that his behavior could have been due to concussions and brain damage..........their are links and correlations with concussions/brain damage and suicide

source- aol.com.........so take that for what its worht

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information