bangora is offline New Member

Question 37 years old and 1st cycle

I am 6 ft tall and 160 lbs. I have always been thin and always wanted to see what I looked like with some weight on me. I am athletic and have been working out for about 8 months now but the going is slow. I picked up 10 1.5cc vials of susaton 250. What do I want to take with this to get the best results? (mass and strength)

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    I would hold off on the test... for now. In the future, test only would be a good first 10-12 week cycle. Perhaps an oral, like dbol , for the first 4 weeks, as well.

1-4 Dbol 30 or 40 mg ED
    1-10 Test EOD or E3D

You need to put on at least 10 to 15 pounds (minimal!) before you start a cycle.... i.e. get your diet in check. Otherwise all your time, effort & money will be for nothing. Most importantly, you need to understand and dial in a PCT for yourself to both help your body recover and also maintain your gains after cycling.
    Last edited by Primalinstinct; 09-20-2007 at 11:01 PM.

bangora is offline New Member

right and I appreciate the input

I wieghed 149 for years until I started working out about 8 months ago so I ve put on some and my diet is high protein. I was also takeing other things like noexplode and protein shakes for a good while. I still take the protein shakes once a day. I thought once I started going at this good again I would go two a day. What do you think?
    Last edited by bangora; 09-21-2007 at 12:01 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by bangora
    I wieghed 149 for years until I started working out about 8 months ago so I ve put on some and my diet is high protein. I was also takeing other things like noexplode and protein shakes for a good while. I still take the protein shakes once a day. I thought once I started going at this good again I would go two a day. What do you think?
    Way to early for you to cycling mate. You are still way to light and you have only been working out for 8 months. You can gain a shitload more naturally. Juice is really only of good use when you have reached your genetic potential. I bet your diet still sucks. Have a read of this thread and when your diet looks like this you will be on the right track. UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Just for your info you have nowhere near enough sust for a decent cycle anyway

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Kale]Way to early for you to cycling mate. You are still way to light and you have only been working out for 8 months. You can gain a shitload more naturally. Juice is really only of good use when you have reached your genetic potential. I bet your diet still sucks. Have a read of this thread and when your diet looks like this you will be on the right track. UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

This is true. I started lifting again when I was 38 and been at it now for 5 yrs and I've put on 25 - 30 pounds. The key is consistency and patience. There's nothing more anabolic than food.

Thread Information