bangora is offline New Member

tell me whats wrong or right with this cycle

Did some research and got my diet in check.
    I am 37, wieght is 160 and I am 6ft tall. I am very lean and sure my bf is low but not sure what it is. I will post stats and pics when I start the cycle.

lots of the right food
    lots of sleep
    no beer (haha)
    twice a week
    d-bol 40 mlg weeks 1-4
    Test E 500 mlg weeks 1-12
    nolvadex 10 mlg through the cycle
    Clomid to clean it up

Have I missed anything or should I change anything? What about Anodrol instead of d-bol?
    Last edited by bangora; 10-30-2007 at 01:32 AM.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya 160 at 6ft is way to small to start juicing, you can gain more naturally even being 37 i'd say no less than 200lbs before gear but theres plenty of people that do it before that....other wise cycle looks fine

but when yous ay lots of the right food you need to specify cuz i hate when people say "proper diet" or "proper pct" and its just a cop out to keep people from giving them shit cuz they dont know what "proper" means so maybe you should post your diet

lots of sleep = good
    no beer...well thats your choice not mine
    whats your training like?
    and i wouldnt run the nolva thorughout unless you actually need it.... i never did in any of mine so it would have been an expensive waste for me....something to consider

my diet consists of usually
    eggs, bacon, fruit and milk or OJ for breakfast
    chicken breast, greens and corn bread, fruit and sweet tea for lunch
    supper is not always the same: alot of wild salmon (3 times a week) and I mix that up with some a little steak and potatoes and tonight I had a roast.
    I take a good multivitamin 1000mlgs vit C B12 vit E when I am supposed to take them. I mix a egg in with my protein shake after I work out...
    I know its not what some think of as a great diet but as a southern bachelor... thats about as good as it gets.

I always heard that beer and roids would give you bitc tits not true?
    what do you think about the anadrol insted of d-bol

I had a great workout tonight on tris (110 on pulldowns) and bis (80 lb curls)
    I do alot of dips (usually with a 45 hangin) and pullups ... my bench is my weak point @ about 215 being my max... Finally got a workout partner willing to spot though so that will change soon... legs once a week. I workout 1 hour every night.
    I do appreciate the input and Ill keep that in mind about the nolvadex
    Last edited by bangora; 10-30-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bangora View Post
    wouldnt mind some advice on where to or not to get gear from.
    your diet is no good, read up on bulking diets in the diet forum, you are way off.
    additionally asking for sources is prohibited, consider this a warning, edit your post, and please read the rules before posting again.

sorry bout that. What was I thinking. As far as the diet, believe it or not I gained 18 lbs in 3 months working out just like that and eating just like that. Just hit a little spot and figured I could get a boost from juice. I was drinking N O Explode too but I dont think it contributed that much.

Quote Originally Posted by bangora View Post
    sorry bout that. What was I thinking. As far as the diet, believe it or not I gained 18 lbs in 3 months working out just like that and eating just like that. Just hit a little spot and figured I could get a boost from juice. I was drinking N O Explode too but I dont think it contributed that much.
    yea your lil boost would come from realizing you've hit the wall and learning how to change your diet/training to over come it....youw ill hit walls using gear too....thats why it is recomended to know what works for you before you do it otherwise your wasting money and learning while cycling....would you rather know how to over come these plateaus before investing in juice so when you hit them in a cycle you know what to do...?

yes Haro and I appreciate it. I did read the thread. It told me alot of things I already knew and enlightened me on a few more. I made some changes starting this morning. I figured Hell, I like oatmeal and I like to eat 5 times a day so it wont be that bad. Man thats alot of calories. You also mentioned my training?
    Last edited by bangora; 10-31-2007 at 10:25 AM.

yea training needs to be on spot, half assed lifting and just moving the weight isnt gonna give you the big gains.....gotta have good form, heavy weight and a pretty good intensity to see good results....

Thread Information