stitch1967 is offline Member

Gear and Prostate Issues

I've recently started Primo/Prop cycle. (3wks ago). I'm 41 years old.

Recently I've had all the symptoms of a enlarged prostate: weak stream, frequent urination, straining to piss, etc.

I've done test before with no probs, so I'm guessing its the Primo.

I am taking a Prostate Health supplement with all the recommended ingredients.

Can anyone comment on same experience? Remedies?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    time to see the doc and let him strap those cold latex gloves on and go for a field trip. haha just playing man. im curious as to what ppl have used to help remedy it without a doc/prescription. ive been having some of the same symptoms.

Are you on gear?

I'll prob just pound tons of water for a while and see if symptoms persist. Sometimes if I don't take in enough water or drink too many caffeinated drinks, I get those symptoms.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    going thru PCT right now off a Sust and Deca cycle. And i drink a gallon and 1/2 of water a day. doesnt seem to help

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it s the primo - pure dht. cut it out of ur cycle and go to a doc to check your prostate. prolly u need some finasterid to control it.

TaiChiChuan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967 View Post
    I've recently started Primo/Prop cycle. (3wks ago). I'm 41 years old.

Recently I've had all the symptoms of a enlarged prostate: weak stream, frequent urination, straining to piss, etc.

I've done test before with no probs, so I'm guessing its the Primo.

I am taking a Prostate Health supplement with all the recommended ingredients.

Can anyone comment on same experience? Remedies?
    You have BHP! I have BHP and my prostate is the size of a golf ball! The steroids may do a "seek out and destroy" mission on your second little buddy, you know which one is your first buddy! LOL Continue taking your PH supp. and maybe some saw palmetto. A guy at the gym swears by it. You should see a doctor for confirmation. My doctor prescribed a medication for me and it works, but it makes me drowsy and causes my feet to swell. So I thought, "Hell, why don't you take these when you cycle or use AAS to give the prostate some protection?"
    Good idea! However, you should go see a doctor to be on the safe side of things.
    Never self-medicate!
    Last edited by TaiChiChuan; 02-02-2008 at 07:14 AM. Reason: edit

ngreen23 is offline New Member
    I have reacurring prostatitis which is an infected prostate which in turn causes to be enlarged. but you can also have prostatitis without it being enlarged. either way your dr will prescribe you an antibiotic. believe me I've had it checked 5 times in the last 5-6 years and each time it was the same thing. It's not cancerous or whatever. but you need to take an antibiotic or else the infection can go into your kidneys and believe me you don't want that besides once the infection clears up the prostate shrinks and the pain goes away. I take propecia to keep the inflamation down but it won't stop it from getting infected also my dr has recommended saw palmetto.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ngreen23 View Post
    I have reacurring prostatitis which is an infected prostate which in turn causes to be enlarged. but you can also have prostatitis without it being enlarged. either way your dr will prescribe you an antibiotic. believe me I've had it checked 5 times in the last 5-6 years and each time it was the same thing. It's not cancerous or whatever. but you need to take an antibiotic or else the infection can go into your kidneys and believe me you don't want that besides once the infection clears up the prostate shrinks and the pain goes away. I take propecia to keep the inflamation down but it won't stop it from getting infected also my dr has recommended saw palmetto.
    Do they know why it is being infected so much ? There must be a cause ?

Thread Information