pete ray is offline New Member

Kale need some advice

Kale, I like your year round HRT. If i start 50mgs of TEST E twice a week, how often do i take the ANASTROZOLE 0.5MG? Can i run this all year without any pct breaks in between? How often should i get blood work done? I am 40yrs old,train 4 or 5 days a week, had blood work done the only problem i have is low test levels total 218, free test 38. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    first of all forget PCT its doesnt exist anymore when you are on HRT. Adex I take EOD and only 0.25mg . It works for me. Get a blood test done after six weeks of starting HRT, get Testosterone and Estadiol and adjust your Test and Adexs doses from there

KALE thanks for the reply. I have the TEST E AND THE ADEX 0.5MGS in capsules so how would i take the adex at this dose? Im not sure i understand what you ment, I should get blood work done 6weeks after i start HRT and have them check my TEST and ESTROGEN levels, Is this correct? How often after the initial bloodwork at 6 wks should i have it checked?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by pete ray View Post
    KALE thanks for the reply. I have the TEST E AND THE ADEX 0.5MGS in capsules so how would i take the adex at this dose? Im not sure i understand what you ment, I should get blood work done 6weeks after i start HRT and have them check my TEST and ESTROGEN levels, Is this correct? How often after the initial bloodwork at 6 wks should i have it checked?
    Take the Adex E3D at 0.5mg that will even it out. And yes you are correct after 6 weeks get everything checked as you need to make sure that your intial doses are working correctly, I would then suggest getting your levels checked every three months after that. You should also keep an eye on liver function, cholesterol and PSA

Thanks Kale appreciate the help and advice. I am going to get started Monday.

Thread Information