Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Blood Donation to Reduce RBC?

I just had a physical exam and my doc was very concerned about my "extremely elevated red blood ceel count". I have been on medication for high blood pressure for some time now...it's under control with meds. The doctor knows I have been on TRT (250 mg of Test Enanthate every week).
    His position is that I am in danger of having a stroke with such high RBC counts.

I've been wanting to increase the dose of test to 500 mg/week for a ten-week cycle. I know that donating blood on a regular basis will reduce the RBC level. My question is: will doing so diminish the benefits of the increased test?
    I was hoping to bulk up a little and burn some extra fat in preparation for summer.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Mag.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Dont worry about results from test, elevated RBC is serious think and dont underestimate it! You can donate blood without affecting your gains.

Dont walk with more than 52% hematocrite. Iam Gilbert and Iam normaly high in RBC and hematocrite (but low in WBC and trombocytes)... I have to donate my blood to sink, becouse no one wnat my blood with elevated bilirubine

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II View Post
    I just had a physical exam and my doc was very concerned about my "extremely elevated red blood ceel count". I have been on medication for high blood pressure for some time now...it's under control with meds. The doctor knows I have been on TRT (250 mg of Test Enanthate every week).
    His position is that I am in danger of having a stroke with such high RBC counts.

I've been wanting to increase the dose of test to 500 mg/week for a ten-week cycle. I know that donating blood on a regular basis will reduce the RBC level. My question is: will doing so diminish the benefits of the increased test?
    I was hoping to bulk up a little and burn some extra fat in preparation for summer.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Mag.
    I give every 56 days because I have the same problem.(High rbc)I dont know If it will diminish the test but I would take the stroke thing as a priorty.My doc also keeps an eye on my BP to.He says the test elevates it but so far no bp meds for me.When I do give blood I notice a big difference.Not as tired.Doc says heart doesnt work as hard tryin to pump that thick high rbc blood..hope this helps.I say give and give as often as u can and see if u notice a positive change

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I try to donate before every cycle, or during the cycle, sometimes my pressure has been too high during the cycle for them to take me.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    any problems for the recipent?

Quote Originally Posted by ni4ni View Post
    any problems for the recipent?
    Faster recovery time..just kidding ,I dont know but they have never rejected or said anything to me but i have thought about it.

Next time I give blood i"ll ask and post what they say.

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Lmao

Thread Information