Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hot stuff is offline Junior Member

Help me do it right this time

Hi folks. I'm getting ready to start a new cycle in a few weeks and would like to use the "slingshot method" as outlined by Ronnie Rowland in the AAS forum. My goal is to bulk on this one. Looking for a good 10 Lbs..
    Here is what I have on hand:
    Test Cyp.
    Test Prop.
    Sust. 250
    Equipoise
    These are my stats:
    Ht. 6'0''
    Wt. 185Lbs.
    BF 9%
    Age 50
    This will be an 8 week cycle, so here is what I'm thinking:
    Wk#1
    Prop.@ 125mg. eod (to jump start)
    Eq. @ 125mg. eod (for appetite)
    Wk #2 through #7
    Sust. or Cyp. @125mg. eod
    Eq. @125mg eod
    Wk#8
    (Off the Cyp. to reduce pct time)
    Prop. @ 125mg. eod
    Eq. @ 125 mg. eod
    I plan on taking HCG @ 500 iu 2x/wk throughout. I also have Nolvadex , Chlomid, and A-dex on hand if I need them, but I'm not sure how I would use them for this cycle.
    I've spent so much time studying here, but being new, I know that I don't know S***. I would really appreciate your help, critics, or comments.
    Thanks in advance for your patience with a newbie.
    P.S. I don't really FEEL 50. It just happened! lol.

Are you kidding? No reply at all? Did I write this during nap time?

kaju is offline Associate Member
    What I looked at on your cycle is something that is quite advanced for someone that may be looking to do a body building show or compition. It is also so complicated I do not know where to start to try and explain what is going to happen to your body.

Why not do something that is safe and simple that will accomplish your goal.
    in a perfect cycle to accomplish your gaol would be test for 8 weeks and Dbol for 7 weeks.

but if you do not have that on hand just use one of the test alone. I would suggest cyponate or sust at 250-300mg 2x a week.

The eq will just be beginning to kick in at week eight when you are shutting down.
    If you eat right you will accomplish your gaol.

You didnt mention PCT and at our age it is just as important if not more important than anything else in your cyle. I personally wil not start my cycle untill I have pct in hand

good luck and let us know what you do.

Thanks. Great post with really good advise! I agree, I think I am making it too complicated. I've never done a cycle so short, and it's screwing me up. Also, I didn't know that EQ took so long. I haven't used it before. As for PCT, I'm going to take HCG 2x/wk during the cycle, and I have Liquidex, nolvadex , and clomid for after.
    This is why I asked for help well before I started, I need to re-think some things. Maybe I'll say screw the 8 week deal and go with 12-16. What do you think?

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your cycle history my friend ? 49 next year where has it all gone!!!!!!!!!

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    50 its just a number

I may be missing something.
    Is this your first cycle in your life?
    If so, I would start with Test (only) and go for 12 weeks at least.
    But it seems like you have done this before

Not sure why you are pinning yourself every other day.
    "maybe Wk#1
    Prop.@ 125mg. eod (to jump start)
    Eq. @ 125mg. eod (for appetite)
    Wk #2 through #7
    Sust. or Cyp. @125mg. eod
    Eq. @125mg eod
    Wk#8
    (Off the Cyp. to reduce pct time)
    Prop. @ 125mg. eod
    Eq. @ 125 mg. eod"

I would suggest, pinning every 3 1/2 days for 12 weeks
    Monday morning/thursday evening schedule
    Would you have enough for 12 weeks?

also, for PCT
    have you had issues in the past? have adex on hand "during" the cycle if you notice issues , such as Gyno.
    For after the cycle , would depend on length of cycle but Nolvadex , Chlomid, would work!

going 12 weeks would be fine.

I would strongly sugest you not change testosterone esters in mid cycle. It is not as simple as just pinning a new ester the next time you pin. test prop has an active life of approximatly 36 hours. after you get it into your system your body and endocren system is saying ok this is how its going to be from now on. Then the next day you pin cyp and it has an active life of approxamently 15-16 days You will be going about 2 weeks before your body can tell what is going on. I just used those two for an example but if you throw sust into the mix you are going to have another set problems. it all changes for every ester you switch.

I m not going to get into the whole break down of the different esters and what you will have to do to do it right it is just so simple to do a single ester test and get the same results as a multi ester and for that matter the same results with a single ester as changing esters.

Thanks guys. No, this is not my first time. I was "on" for about a year before this, although most of the time I was just coasting. I stopped seeing gains after about 4 months, but instead of being smart, I got scared of PCT and kept going. I never ran HCG during the cycle. Finally knew I had to put things back to normal. Post-Cycle was hell. I had to do it twice to get things working again. Stupid! I've done a lot of studying since then and want to have my 'ducks in a row' before starting this one. Like a lot of people here, I deserve to be flamed.
    I thought I would work some prop. into the cycle just to help shorten the length of time I was 'on'. But If you think that's a bad idea, I'll drop it. Can you tell i'm paranoid about the pct sides? lol. As for the Eq., I got a bottle because the profile says it helps with appetite. That's always been a problem for me, and I know that my diet will make or break this cycle.
    The pinning every other day is so I can get about 400mg. of Eq., and 600mg. of test a week. Does that sound right to you? I can't pin much more than 1cc at a time, it hurts like hell and I have a hard time with my workouts.
    Once again, thanks to all for your time and concern. I'm listening!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post
    Thanks guys. No, this is not my first time. I was "on" for about a year before this, although most of the time I was just coasting. I stopped seeing gains after about 4 months, but instead of being smart, I got scared of PCT and kept going. I never ran HCG during the cycle. Finally knew I had to put things back to normal. Post-Cycle was hell. I had to do it twice to get things working again. Stupid! I've done a lot of studying since then and want to have my 'ducks in a row' before starting this one. Like a lot of people here, I deserve to be flamed.
    I thought I would work some prop. into the cycle just to help shorten the length of time I was 'on'. But If you think that's a bad idea, I'll drop it. Can you tell i'm paranoid about the pct sides? lol. As for the Eq., I got a bottle because the profile says it helps with appetite. That's always been a problem for me, and I know that my diet will make or break this cycle.
    The pinning every other day is so I can get about 400mg. of Eq., and 600mg. of test a week. Does that sound right to you? I can't pin much more than 1cc at a time, it hurts like hell and I have a hard time with my workouts.
    Once again, thanks to all for your time and concern. I'm listening!!!!
    Test prop is my favorite test. It sounds like the one you need to use if you cannot pin more than 1cc at a time.
    I cannot understand why the changeing of esters in mid cycle unless you are among the top pro's in the NFBB.
    It really hurts your body and if not done right you will not make gains for a time period.
    Since you have these things on hand just use what you have.

Since you have a hard time with pct I suggest you not use the sust. Sust is harder to deal with in pct.
    pinning gets old after a while so an eight week cycle will probably be best for this. I would suggest for what you have on hand test prop EOD as much as you can tolerate. HCG every four of five days. adex if needed for bloat but using prop you most likely will not need it. and do normal pct at the end of the cycle. YOu should gain 10lbs to reach your goal.That is a simple and easy thing with less side efects. and pct will be easier this time around.

you mentioned something in an earlier post about a year long cycle and pct......... WHEW NO WONDER !!!! That sounds like a headache I do not even want to get into right now

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Kaju is right on the mark.

I am curious , you mentioned that you have a problem with shooting more than 1cc.
    How are you pinning yourself?
    is the problem with the gear you are using or the needle?

yea, a 1 year cycle , I have never gone past 12 weeks and that seems long to me!

Good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gigabitbucket View Post
    Kaju is right on the mark.

I am curious , you mentioned that you have a problem with shooting more than 1cc.
    How are you pinning yourself?
    is the problem with the gear you are using or the needle?

yea, a 1 year cycle , I have never gone past 12 weeks and that seems long to me!

Good luck!!!!
    Shouldes and glutes. I use a 25ga. x 1.5''. I can probably go more than 1cc in the glutes. But over time, they get sore. I end up walking like I have a corncob up my a**. HaHa. Like I said, most of the time during the year I was just cruising, but I still think it was stupid and I won't do it again. Post cycle shouldn't be near as bad for me this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by kaju View Post
    Test prop is my favorite test. It sounds like the one you need to use if you cannot pin more than 1cc at a time.
    I cannot understand why the changeing of esters in mid cycle unless you are among the top pro's in the NFBB.
    It really hurts your body and if not done right you will not make gains for a time period.
    Since you have these things on hand just use what you have.

Since you have a hard time with pct I suggest you not use the sust. Sust is harder to deal with in pct.
    pinning gets old after a while so an eight week cycle will probably be best for this. I would suggest for what you have on hand test prop EOD as much as you can tolerate. HCG every four of five days. adex if needed for bloat but using prop you most likely will not need it. and do normal pct at the end of the cycle. YOu should gain 10lbs to reach your goal.That is a simple and easy thing with less side efects. and pct will be easier this time around.

you mentioned something in an earlier post about a year long cycle and pct......... WHEW NO WONDER !!!! That sounds like a headache I do not even want to get into right now
    Wow, i'm sure glad I met up with you. I have enough prop for a full cycle, and that's what i'll do. HCG every 4 to 5 days it is. Thanks for saving me from myself. U DA MAN!

glover is offline Associate Member
    I would not run that cycle at all. If you go the the steriod board and research you will see that you need to run EQ for a long time for positive results.

Why don't you just run the Cyp and EQ with an oral jump start like Dbol . Good weight gains and help appetite.

Save the prop.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    kaju knows his stuff. I did a 12 week sustanon cycle with a 4 week dbol jump start. Gained 25 lbs in one month. It took a long time for all the sides to clear out. Particularly the skin blemishes and acne. I used to have really nice skin. I'm 50 but can pass for 35. The long esters like Test E will cause acne in about 4 weeks and keep it going for a long time. I hate that part. I build all this beautiful muscle but I don't dare take my shirt off because of all the skin blemishes. Yes, a little vanity. LOL Stick with prop. It's a short ester and you'll have less sides. A prop cycle is about 8 weeks. The ester in prop hurts! The first time I shot my quad I couldn't walk on it the next day. It gets better once the injection area gets used to the prop. Good luck.

Thanks, ScotchGuard! I've heard about Prop injections, but i'll just have to "man up''. How long do you stay sore?
    25 pounds in one month? Holy S***!!! You must eat with a shovel! How much Sust. were you taking?
    P.S. I also have a "baby face" and get away with telling people I'm 35. Cool, isn't it?

Sorry to bump, but I wanted to hear more from you guys. I really appreciate the input. You all are the greatest. I'm glad I joined!

Thread Information