rocheey is offline Junior Member

Is there really a difference for age ?

I read the posts in this (over 40) forum, and I see pretty much the same recommendations here, as in the other forums - first cycle , 12 weeks, 500 mg test E, etc... and there doesn't seem to be much difference whether the post was from a 20 year old, or a 50 year old.

Are there specific age-related issues for training, PCT, etc that I haven't seen posted? (no, I don't need TRT)

Or have they given us old guys our own forum here as a "gimme", like the Walmart might give us an up-front parking spot?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great question, i was wondering the same, as for training well at some point i will be 40 in 2 years i can honestly tell you that for me i don't lift as heavy as i did, i rather go for forms, most people i know my age do pertty much the same.

I still train 5-6 times per week instead of heavy weight i got for shorter rest periods.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are more or less things to consider. Over 40 you have a LOT less chance of messing up your hormone system and also a better chance of getting on HRT since it might already be low.

People over 40 sometimes have other health issues/risks like additional medications, blood pressure, diabetics and people over 40 tend to have more body fat than 20s/30s.

The basic cycles are the same.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why we need to keep low bodyfat and not let ourselves get to out of shape

SEAviator is offline Junior Member
    I got a question..

Does it matter on size or weight?

I heard that someone who weights 180lbs will have a smaller dose than someone who is 220lbs

kaju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAviator View Post
    I got a question..

Does it matter on size or weight?

I heard that someone who weights 180lbs will have a smaller dose than someone who is 220lbs
    Good question but it doesnt apply.
    You see It depends on your goal. for us just wanting to stay in shape will take a small dose. because a little goes a long way. But others may have another goal like wanting to compete. they will take more. there are other reasons to take other amounts but you get the gest.

Thread Information