Callaway11 is offline New Member

43 yrs old. Started trt

Been reading Steroid forum for a year now. Never thought I would be one to post on it. My story is like a lot of folks. Worked out 5-7 days a week untill about end of last year. Got tired easily, somewhat depressed. Went to doc for blood test. Results showed testosterone level at 277, reverse T3 and low pregnenolone. Doc started me on 150 mg 1x per week. Been taking it for 12 weeks now. Im having much more energy and even started going back to the gym! Prognenolone really helped my memory.

glover is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callaway11 View Post
    Been reading Steroid forum for a year now. Never thought I would be one to post on it. My story is like a lot of folks. Worked out 5-7 days a week untill about end of last year. Got tired easily, somewhat depressed. Went to doc for blood test. Results showed testosterone level at 277, reverse T3 and low pregnenolone. Doc started me on 150 mg 1x per week. Been taking it for 12 weeks now. Im having much more energy and even started going back to the gym! Prognenolone really helped my memory.
    Great, glad to hear your doing better. What are you taking? Progenolone? What does that do?

Callaway11 is offline New Member
    My appologies. I miss-spelled it. Its Pregnenolone. I noticed the second day of taking it that I was much sharper and articulate at work. I notice it more if I dont take it.
    Heres the copy and paste from the Google
    Pregnenolone is a naturally occurring metabolite that is made in your body. It is often referred to as the ‘mother steroid compound’ because it is the basic raw material for all steroid hormones in the body. This includes cortisone, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone and DHEA

Thread Information