badkdx is offline New Member

47 and have some questions

I'm 47, 6-0, 212 pounds. About 12-15% percent body fat (not to good with the little calipers). I work out 4 times minimum a week (I've worked out of and on since I was 18). I've been dieting, so I've lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months. I have some nagging injuries that keep messing with me, back and shoulders. (I race dirt bikes and never can seem to get healed up) I was thinking about some hormone replacement to help add some muscle and perhaps help with the injuries. I was also wondering about getting my own test done, do I need a doctors orders?

Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would recommend going through a doc, at least for now.

kaju is offline Associate Member
    It is always best to get a test from a doc before deciding on anything, just to see where you are in your own natural production.
    But with that said some men will test high and not be doing as well as some with lower test.
    At our age our natural testosterone starts to decline and this is the stage in life when we start to feel it. If you go back and read the first sticky you will read about a man our age and decided to take the plunge without getting tested. It is a great story but not recomended the way he done it. good luck.

Thread Information