gram is offline New Member

any advice for a 53yr newbie living in mexico

HI everyone...i need some advice regarding steroids and hrt...i am 53 year male ,look 43 thank god...still have my hair...no health problems
    ive been training 6 years....i take whey and creatine.....im interested in trying steroids or hrt...
    from what i see on this forum hrt looks like the one i should try.....
    i live in cancun mexico so i presume i can go into any vetinary supplies and purchase steroids and maybe
    it is easy to purchase hrt from a pharmacy ..i will have to check this out...but can anyone tell me best
    products to buy and doses and cycle to take...im looking to boost sex life and a more defined muscular look rather than big bulk,
    also i dont want anything that may lead to hair loss...thanks for any help or advice for a newbie.....

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! There is a lot to learn around here so you came to the right place.
    For Hormone Replacement Therapy, I suggest you start a thread in the Hormone Replacement Therapy Forum and the guys there will help you out.
    IF you have any blood work this helps a lot. So please post your lab work in your thread.

Enjoy.....glad you are here.

gram is offline New Member
    ok thanks i will try the hrt forum.....great

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information