Thread: Viceral Fat

splchamp is offline New Member

Viceral Fat

Ok I have it lots of it I have been working my ass off it doesn't seem to want to budge. Its my mid section. I have a "beer belly" but its not the sloppy giggley type. My belly is rock hard I have lost weight and changed my diet and this is helping the little flab and love handle area but my gut is hard and bulging... I did some research and I want a better understanding of how and why and what I can do to work on this problem. Any of you that have this or know how to combat this issue you have my undivided attention. Thanks-

I noticed that I gain weight around my midsection first and lose it last. I have to be really careful what I eat. I think middle aged BB has to really watch the diet. I also found HGH/T4 keeps fat off my midsection. I'm 52, 5'11", 205lbs.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is good for trunk fat. Checkout article on anavar on front page of this site. A good read. Atomni also has a good thread as well

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    I noticed that I gain weight around my midsection first and lose it last. I have to be really careful what I eat. I think middle aged BB has to really watch the diet. I also found HGH/T4 keeps fat off my midsection. I'm 52, 5'11", 205lbs.
    Yes, visceral fat is a curse for older guys! It's usually the first area you'll see fat and the last to go.

I haven't used any thyroid hormones but I'll agree with HGH. If you get your hands in pharm grade it's great for reducing unwanted fat in the midsection but it takes time.

Of course, a strong nutrition plan and regular cardio are the cornerstones of weight management - always!!!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splchamp View Post
    Ok I have it lots of it I have been working my ass off it doesn't seem to want to budge. Its my mid section. I have a "beer belly" but its not the sloppy giggley type. My belly is rock hard I have lost weight and changed my diet and this is helping the little flab and love handle area but my gut is hard and bulging... I did some research and I want a better understanding of how and why and what I can do to work on this problem. Any of you that have this or know how to combat this issue you have my undivided attention. Thanks-
    It took me about 4 months but I decreased my viceral fat by quite a bit, according to my wife and peeps at the gym. Its definitely noticable. I should post some pics, but prolly wont. I had to buy new pants. I shrunk. My shoulders are still there though.

The main thing was diet. the only carbs I ate was from whatever was in the chicken, veggies, etc I ate. Dont eat late at night fora while. Then switch it up and do IF. Fasted cardio. Switch it up. Then I ran some albuterol. But viceral fat won't be reduced by a pill like the experienced peeps on here will tell you. It REALLY is diet and excersize first. AS soon as you see some progress you will get fired up to continue. Another thing I do is diet HARD for a while then I refeed. So hit it hard for a couple weeks and then eat healthy but eat more(volume) food for 3 days and then hit it hard again. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    What is HGH/T4? where can you get it? Please don't say my Dr, That's a whole nother thread.Im 47 6'1" 250 thick build Was told this type of fat is hereditaryI don't mind working at it it just seams to not give no matter how much cardio I do

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Anavar is good for trunk fat. Checkout article on anavar on front page of this site. A good read. Atomni also has a good thread as well
    Where can I get this?

Quote Originally Posted by splchamp

Where can I get this?
    Sorry, no source talk.

Ya I just looked it up didn't realize it was on the "no no " list lol great info though Time for some research

Ok so a few more questions because im that determined, can I use this while on cycle? to those who have used Anavar what do you recommend for dosage?

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Interesting

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splchamp View Post
    Ok so a few more questions because im that determined, can I use this while on cycle? to those who have used Anavar what do you recommend for dosage?
    Most men run Anavar at 50 to 100mg each day

My preference is 100mg M-F, split 50/50 AM/PM to minimize dyspepsia and other GI problems that may occur.

If you haven't read the thread below, it would serve you well to do so:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-is-concerned!!

This is exactly why I come here, great read and great information Thank you I will do the am/pm 50-100 with my cycle Thanks guys

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    May I ask what would do the trick for gals???

Joe7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

my wife is doing a cycle of Anavar and her belly fat is finally going away. She struggled to get it of after 2 kids. She is super happy and is looking hot as hell!!!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I would suggest getting a comlete hormone panel taken. Just like the men, as women age, their hormones are alll over the place. Get your hormones dialed in, and the rest of what you do will become easier.

Thread Information