whitelinecrime is offline New Member

Anavar in later life ?

I have read the affects of Anavar can be bad for your own test production when young, would the same apply when your 50 years old ? I am just trying to get the facts on the stuff i am finding out about, up to now orals = bad ( some ) and the first cycle should be Test alone ( to find out any sides ) followed by a PCT of Nolvadex or Clomid to kickstart your natural Test, and also i have read you don't have to go mental on the protein supplements if you have 4 to 6 meals with white meat & red ( i don't want bulk ) and some good carbs, would oat serial twice a day be enough for the carbs ? I still have a ways to go before i take anything ( except the herbal stuff i bought lol ) i need to get my weight down a bit more first and I want to know what i`m doing first, it isn't easy there`s a lot of info to take in.any info please....

Thanx

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Analogy, if you fall off a 10ft later when you are 20 is it bad for you? Yes. Is it worse when you are 50? YES!!!

If anything you have less test production now and it's easier to damage or get shut down.

At 50 1st thing you should be looking at is having blood work done to see if you are a candidate for HRT. If your test production is good then consider doing a simple/beginner test cycle IF you are ready physically.

whitelinecrime is offline New Member
    thanx for the info, i am trying to get all the facts before i do anything

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Thought about var myself, but when I looked into it, decided not for me at age 53.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    i am 40 and using a small var cycle now 20mg per day its amazing if the roid is legit. I do get acne. Still i can see a lot more definition.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    If you take lovbyts advice and get a physical, and everything looks clear, then a minimal dose should be fine. As far as the 17 AA, it's got a very good track record for safety and isn't terribly harsh on your liver. Of course you can abuse it, but taken in moderate doses should be fine.

Just make sure your liver enzymes, PSA and hdl/ldl levels are all good, first. I've done it before, being very conservative, and didn't even need a pct. I wasn't taking much; just enough to get a small strength increase and burn a little fat. It still made me hungry, but even with the modest dose, I was pleased with what I was wanting to accomplish.

At 53, your body should still be rocking along. I'm not sure I'd advise popping anything at 83, but you should be good for a few more years.

JRam1 is offline New Member
    Like many orals, Anavar is suppressive although not as much as some others.

At your age though, unless u have competitive aspirations, I would recommend an enhanced TRT protocol at most.

Thread Information