Results 1 to 37 of 37
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ppwc1985
  • 2 Post By bass
  • 1 Post By bass

Thread: prostate problems

  1. #1
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725

    prostate problems

    What are you guys doing for prostate enlargement? I've talked with Muscle ink and AD about this and they have helped me a lot. However,I would like to see what everyone else is doing or taking. One of my friends uses flomax and says it works good for him. Do any of the supplements like saw palmetto and the late night infomercial ones work?

  2. #2
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude
    What are you guys doing for prostate enlargement? I've talked with Muscle ink and AD about this and they have helped me a lot. However,I would like to see what everyone else is doing or taking. One of my friends uses flomax and says it works good for him. Do any of the supplements like saw palmetto and the late night infomercial ones work?
    Hey bud!

    Driving home. Be back at you shortly!

  3. #3
    Tron3219's Avatar
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,366
    I milk mine :P lol

  4. #4
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725
    Thanks MI

  5. #5
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725
    That's okay Tron,unless I could talk my wife into it. But who knows what she might ask for in return.

  6. #6
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,888
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    That's okay Tron,unless I could talk my wife into it. But who knows what she might ask for in return.
    sounds like the perfect give/take relationship
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  7. #7
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Ditropan XL. Saw palmetto. The product on TV is crap and they want you cc# so they can send it monthly.
    Stop caffeine totally.

  8. #8
    Q789 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Saw Palmetto.
    Apparently South American men never get problems as they eat so many beans. Also, as a matter of interest, gay men don't get prostate cancer so much- i'll leave that up to you to work out.

  9. #9
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725
    Okay got saw palmetto and zinc in a prostate blend from costco. I'll ask my uro about ditropan. I made it 6 days without coffee but caved in on day 7. I've had to quit a lot of things in life but that morning cup of coffee is hard to kick. And as for Q789 I'm definitely not going that route. I'm also going to lean on my uro for some other tests and a bladder scope. I went to a different uro for a second opinion and he put me on pyridium which does help a bit with the painful urination but not completely. All of these dr appt's are cutting into my gym time.

  10. #10
    choker28's Avatar
    choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    What are you guys doing for prostate enlargement? I've talked with Muscle ink and AD about this and they have helped me a lot. However,I would like to see what everyone else is doing or taking. One of my friends uses flomax and says it works good for him. Do any of the supplements like saw palmetto and the late night infomercial ones work?
    Flomax (tamsulosin) Brilliant results using this

  11. #11
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,928
    I don't have enlarged prostate but I take cialis daily. My urologist said it is being used to treat it.
    NEFLRick likes this.

  12. #12
    V-ROID's Avatar
    V-ROID is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I don't have enlarged prostate but I take cialis daily. My urologist said it is being used to treat it.
    I just started this less than a week ago and I think my flow has increased a little...

  13. #13
    Rida5d's Avatar
    Rida5d is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    City of the sun
    Posts
    563
    Yes cialis is great

  14. #14
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    I had a PSA test from my MD and it came back 7 2 weeks ago I was doing Tren and Masteron . I had an appointment 12-22 and family coming into town caused me to cancel appointment .

    What should I expect on my 1st visit to urologist I am on TRT and will not stop ! so will urologist do more BW on 1st visit or start with needles I have no peeing issues , pee like a horse and to much wood and the back door works just like it should , i get the urge and sit down take care of business and do the paper work not much even needed ?? On a high protein diet and feel the best I have in 25 years . Do I need to hurry to the urologist and do most or most urologist do TRT ?

    My Dr' is a purw DA ! But he gives me Test and an AI and I self medicate? I adjust my AI by if my joints hurt I back off and if I get acne I take a few of my scripted 1 mg tabs that have been cut so I take cut AI about .5 every 3rd day wih acne and a cut piece about .5 every 4th day with no acne ?

    My DA Dr. doesn't even take Test reading and E2 in same Blood panel 54 on TRT . When DA. Dr. said cancer and no explination I went to my knees ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-28-2013 at 01:08 AM.

  15. #15
    C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    oblivion
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    What are you guys doing for prostate enlargement? I've talked with Muscle ink and AD about this and they have helped me a lot. However,I would like to see what everyone else is doing or taking. One of my friends uses flomax and says it works good for him. Do any of the supplements like saw palmetto and the late night infomercial ones work?
    kegals exercises http://www.ehow.com/way_6170980_safe...te-cancer.html, a good diet, and plenty of tomatoes. i'm a tomato eating mutherfvcker. however, i drink coffee almost daily. saw palmetto kills my libido, fvcking kills it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I had a PSA test from my MD and it came back 7 2 weeks ago I was doing Tren and Masteron . I had an appointment 12-22 and family coming into town caused me to cancel appointment .

    What should I expect on my 1st visit to urologist I am on TRT and will not stop ! so will urologist do more BW on 1st visit or start with needles I have no peeing issues , pee like a horse and to much wood and the back door works just like it should , i get the urge and sit down take care of business and do the paper work not much even needed ?? On a high protein diet and feel the best I have in 25 years . Do I need to hurry to the urologist and do most or most urologist do TRT ?

    My Dr' is a purw DA ! But he gives me Test and an AI and I self medicate? I adjust my AI by if my joints hurt I back off and if I get acne I take a few of my scripted 1 mg tabs that have been cut so I take cut AI about .5 every 3rd day wih acne and a cut piece about .5 every 4th day with no acne ?

    My DA Dr. doesn't even take Test reading and E2 in same Blood panel 54 on TRT . When DA. Dr. said cancer and no explination I went to my knees ?
    you should make your own thread if you need help with the possibility of having prostate cancer.

    you have prostate cancer? i just want to be absolutely clear because i might be following this thread.

    sounds like you might really need a whole lot of help. sorry if my peedily post is disappointing. this issue is way way over my head.

    other than the usual ways to protect the prostate, i make sure that tomatoes are a big part of my diet, particularly cooked tomatoes. tomatoes contain phytochemicals that resist negative and cancerous changes in the prostate. just because you might already be there doesn't mean that changing up how you eat won't help
    Prostate cancer. there is tons of information on this. i know it isn't much, but giving your problem a wack didn't hurt. if anything i helped on a very small level.

    if i were you. the only thing i would be doing, would be reading and combing over the net day and night reading as much as i possibly could, so that i could the best and highest amount of corrective action.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 12-28-2013 at 03:02 PM.

  16. #16
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    I could not understand your broken sentences ? Could not tell who or what you were addressing ? So if you have been to the urologist after finding out you had a high PSA what did they do or did you start having symptoms and go to the Dr. because all my plumbing is working fine ! Did you start having ED and hard to Pee ? Was it hard to have bowel movement ? I am very courious ?



    Been on the Internet and a lot of pure conflicting opinions ? Nothing stated as a absolute ?

    Made two threads in other sections of the forum and MI gave some general advise ! Basicly said don't worry until I am told I have prostate cancer he works in a treatment center or hospital not sure which or both ? He posted earlier in theis thread that started 6 mths ago so several people ae watching this thread besides you bloke from South Africia

    Basicly I was just asking what to expect on the 1st visit to the urologist before I am told " YES YOU HAVE PROSTATE CANCER ! "

    That doesn't seem like to hard of a question to answer in any thread and in this one it is plain to see 1 or more members who have posted have been to the Dr. ?

    Prostate cancer does not mean death ? 65% of all men get prostate cancer and of those 80% + die of old age before they die of prostate cancer so not time to cry yet !

    What is so bad about death living is the challange !

    Oh good thread and several good post and some well not so good But has some info I am just seeking more
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-28-2013 at 10:45 PM.

  17. #17
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Ben taking 6mgs CIA from arr and it seems to help.

  18. #18
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    Ben taking 6mgs CIA from arr and it seems to help.
    This is going to sound dumb sisnce I have just began my journey had a high PSA reading of 7 and not been to urologist yet ?

    Cialas is part of my proticall now at 10 mg a day and what does it help with regards to prostate cancer ?

    bass do you have it ? Have you been to urologist and did you go due to problmatic symptoms or a PSA reading as you may have seen my post all my plumbing and libido are A-1 even better than many men younger than me at the ripe old age of 54 ?

    What should I expect when I go to the urologist for my 1st visit ? I pee like a horse, got to much wood, no internal pain besides my normal, No blockage in or out so am I missing something as far as symptoms go I will say I eat high protein and drink a gal of water a day and a half gal of decaf tea, also guart or more of Whey protein shakes made wih water, so I do pee all the time but if I didn't I would explode and diet is tight very few veggies that grow under ground , brown rice, fish, chicken, Turkey, Buffalo, deer, cottage cheese, yougart, celery, brocilli, callaflower, beans and beans, oats, brand, honey , almonds , spanish peanuts, walnuts,< ( very few) / mixed berries, rasins , pruns, What symptom might I have that I have not listed ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-29-2013 at 10:50 AM.

  19. #19
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    This is going to sound dumb sisnce I have just began my journey had a high PSA reading of 7 and not been to urologist yet ?

    Cialas is part of my proticall now at 10 mg a day and what does it help with regards to prostate cancer ?

    bass do you have it ? Have you been to urologist and did you go due to problmatic symptoms or a PSA reading as you may have seen my post all my plumbing and libido are A-1 even better than many men younger than me at the ripe old age of 54 ?

    What should I expect when I go to the urologist for my 1st visit ? I pee like a horse, got to much wood, no internal pain besides my normal, No blockage in or out so am I missing something as far as symptoms go I will say I eat high protein and drink a gal of water a day and a half gal of decaf tea, also guart or more of Whey protein shakes made wih water, so I do pee all the time but if I didn't I would explode and diet is tight very few veggies that grow under ground , brown rice, fish, chicken, Turkey, Buffalo, deer, cottage cheese, yougart, celery, brocilli, callaflower, beans and beans, oats, brand, honey , almonds , spanish peanuts, walnuts,< ( very few) / mixed berries, rasins , pruns, What symptom might I have that I have not listed ?
    no cancer thank God! but I take it to prevent further swelling of the prostate, swelling is due to aging also due to TRT.

  20. #20
    Trevtrev's Avatar
    Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    437
    What about beta sitosterol? I've heard this is even better than saw palmetto.

  21. #21
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was taking Saw Palmetto and told to stop because it was so weak + results for what it cost not really bang for the buck ?

  22. #22
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I was taking Saw Palmetto and told to stop because it was so weak + results for what it cost not really bang for the buck ?
    I agree, it didn't do much for me either.

  23. #23
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    I agree, it didn't do much for me either.
    All the post , Threads and any where I ask ; no one will tell me what the 1st visit is like ? Why because if they told me would I not go ?

  24. #24
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Sorry, meant to get back to this thread.

    I get asked a lot about prostatitis, BPH, and prostate cancer as well a pharmaceutical and homeopathic remedies to treat forms of prostate disease. Here is some general epidemiological information on prostate cancer.

    - Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men.
    - According to the American Cancer Society, in 2013 (1) 238,590 NEW cases of prostate cancer were be diagnosed; (2) 29,735 men died from prostate cancer
    - in the US, 1 in every 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer; 1 in every 36 will die from the disease
    - When detected early, the survival outcomes are high; more than 2.5 million men in the United States who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer are still alive today.

    Second to treatments, the most common question asked, "what are the risk factors for BPH and prostate cancer". Below are a few:
    - DIET/Nutrition (red meat and high fat dairy products are important risk factors; caffeine is also prostate unfriendly)
    - Age
    - Calcium intake (more than 2000mg/d is a significant risk factor)
    - Bf at or above 25%
    - Zinc deficiency
    - Selenium deficiency
    - omega 3 deficiency
    - elevated estrogen levels
    - insulin resistance
    - anabolic steroid use
    - race (diseases of the prostate occur more often in African-American men than in men of other races)
    - increased IgF1 serum levels
    - vitamin D deficiency

    With respect to treatments, this will depend on nature of prostate disorder. For BPH, pharmacological options include (in no particular order of importance):
    - avodart
    - proscar
    - cardura
    - prazosin
    - afluzosin
    - rapaflo
    - flowmax
    - Cialis

    Recommended dietary/lifestyle changes to promote a healthy prostate:
    - increase selenium and/or zinc
    - avoid caffeine and stimulant products
    - increase flaxseed
    - substitute red meat for fish (no need to eliminate red meat, just regulate consumption)
    - increase cardio
    - increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables and decrease processed sugar intake

    *Saw Palmetto is unproven and the majority of urologists I know do not believe in it at all.

  25. #25
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    All the post , Threads and any where I ask ; no one will tell me what the 1st visit is like ? Why because if they told me would I not go ?
    well first of all this is not your thread, second no one can tell you if they haven't done it!

  26. #26
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    well first of all this is not your thread, second no one can tell you if they haven't done it!

    I agree with you on both points ?

    Several ppl have posted that it was not their thread ? You even posted you don't have prostate cancer and posted you take cialas just to be on the eafe side ? Most guys on TRT do that IMHO ?

    There seem to be people in this thread who have been told they have prostate cancer so it would stand to reason they had been for their 1st visit ?

    I wass told I have a 7 PSA and according to BW need to see a urologist . I am waiting on my appointment to come around .

  27. #27
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I agree with you on both points ?

    Several ppl have posted that it was not their thread ? You even posted you don't have prostate cancer and posted you take cialas just to be on the eafe side ? Most guys on TRT do that IMHO ?

    There seem to be people in this thread who have been told they have prostate cancer so it would stand to reason they had been for their 1st visit ?

    I wass told I have a 7 PSA and according to BW need to see a urologist . I am waiting on my appointment to come around .
    believe me Buz, many of us are pulling for you, and anxious for what your doc concludes. the sooner you see your doc the better. wishing you a blessed new year, and a healthy one.

  28. #28
    JD250's Avatar
    JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,916
    I used to piss like a lawn sprinkler... pssst...pssst....pssst started taking 5mg cialis a day and now I piss like a Russian race horse.... no offense intended to any of you commies.

  29. #29
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I agree with you on both points ?

    Several ppl have posted that it was not their thread ? You even posted you don't have prostate cancer and posted you take cialas just to be on the eafe side ? Most guys on TRT do that IMHO ?

    There seem to be people in this thread who have been told they have prostate cancer so it would stand to reason they had been for their 1st visit ?

    I wass told I have a 7 PSA and according to BW need to see a urologist . I am waiting on my appointment to come around .
    Even though I started the thread I don't mind it being used to talk about other issues relating to the prostate. As far as my dr's and I know it's not cancer but enlarged,confirmed by a prostate ultrasound. My main problem has been a leaking faucet after I'm done(or think I'm done). I've also had some painful urinations that happen off and on. Dr put me on a long term antibiotic which has helped so he's on the lines of some deep infection. Also had a bladder scope done and something is definitely aggrivating my urinary tract. The inside of my bladder was not nice and smooth but red and rough. The other problem is that I am still having a high urine calcium level. I'm having a CT Urogram done later this month. My PSA has never been high. ANd more than anything else I want to pee with less pain and not have to shake and wait and shake and wait some more,only to put it away and get a dribble down my leg. Hope all goes well with you at the dr BUzzardmarinepumper.

  30. #30
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725
    I would also like to thank AD and Muscle Ink for all of their friendly advice. I will post the CT urogram findings after it's done.

  31. #31
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    Even though I started the thread I don't mind it being used to talk about other issues relating to the prostate. As far as my dr's and I know it's not cancer but enlarged,confirmed by a prostate ultrasound. My main problem has been a leaking faucet after I'm done(or think I'm done). I've also had some painful urinations that happen off and on. Dr put me on a long term antibiotic which has helped so he's on the lines of some deep infection. Also had a bladder scope done and something is definitely aggrivating my urinary tract. The inside of my bladder was not nice and smooth but red and rough. The other problem is that I am still having a high urine calcium level. I'm having a CT Urogram done later this month. My PSA has never been high. ANd more than anything else I want to pee with less pain and not have to shake and wait and shake and wait some more,only to put it away and get a dribble down my leg. Hope all goes well with you at the dr BUzzardmarinepumper.

    Thank you so much as I shared I feel healthy . . . . but no pain . . . .however I do have a leaky fauset and that was aggravaiting no matter how many times I shook it stlll drip , drip, drip, ! So I do have symptoms . Not good but I had convienced myself no symptoms ? I thought it was just 54 and weak muscles down my tube /penis from old age 54 . Is to much wood a symptom as in almost embarassing ; all the time ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-01-2014 at 10:24 AM.

  32. #32
    optionsdude's Avatar
    optionsdude is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    725
    Okay had CT urogram done a few weeks ago and I've got another stone approx 4mm. They said it should pass no problem,no problem my ass. Passing stones is a problem,a painful problem. He thinks that this stone and the problems I've had for the last year and a half is related to my parathyroid problem. I had a parathyroid adenoma removed last year since my PTH level was 155 and calcium level (BW) was consistently in the 10's. They took me off of the antibiotics for the possible prostatitus and everything seems to be going okay,so we'll wait and see what happens.

  33. #33
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    thanks for the update Option, glad everything is going okay, I hope it keeps improving. LOL regarding passing the stone, been there few times and the first time was the most painful, almost passed out, but as the second time was almost the same, third time hardly any pain, 4th time didn't even know I had one. and the cool thing about it is the stones were bigger and less to no pain! I guess the tubes keep getting wider as we pass more stones. who knows!

  34. #34
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    believe me Buz, many of us are pulling for you, and anxious for what your doc concludes. the sooner you see your doc the better. wishing you a blessed new year, and a healthy one.
    Thanks ! Update

    I think you know I am on fixed income and I had to turn to the VA with this latest issue . I thought I was at the Mayo Clinic ! hey had me take X-rays , MRi's the ole fingers up the Bum, one complete blood panel , then a more extensive one and treated me like I was a millionair ! The VA ER Dr. was an internal Med Dr. and an Endo. He concluded that my PSA reading was a false positive due o a urine infection that my DA TRT dr. never even imagined ? So I take Cipro for 10 days nd go back Feb 27th and he is hoping PSA will be normal and if still elevated that Dr, will make an appointment within 2 weeks to see a uroligist at Emory in Atlanta ! All of this had a cost of well over $3000.00 and including prescriptions cost $0.00

    I cannot imigine a 4 in stone passing through mt well you now the 2 fingers made me feel violated ! That will be bloody !
    [/
    FONT]
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-28-2014 at 01:28 PM.

  35. #35
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    Even though I started the thread I don't mind it being used to talk about other issues relating to the prostate. As far as my dr's and I know it's not cancer but enlarged,confirmed by a prostate ultrasound. My main problem has been a leaking faucet after I'm done(or think I'm done). I've also had some painful urinations that happen off and on. Dr put me on a long term antibiotic which has helped so he's on the lines of some deep infection. Also had a bladder scope done and something is definitely aggrivating my urinary tract. The inside of my bladder was not nice and smooth but red and rough. The other problem is that I am still having a high urine calcium level. I'm having a CT Urogram done later this month. My PSA has never been high. ANd more than anything else I want to pee with less pain and not have to shake and wait and shake and wait some more,only to put it away and get a dribble down my leg. Hope all goes well with you at the dr BUzzardmarinepumper.
    Have you had 2 opinions ? My Dr. s a DA and said you have a PSA of 7 and probably Prostate Cancer . An internal medicine & Endo said a Urine infection ? It seems almost like mal practice to put people through the emotional stress due to Dr. Ignorance ! But they are only practicing medicine ? I am about to put GP's and simple MD's in the same class as attorneys !

  36. #36
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    good to hear. thanks for the update Buzz

  37. #37
    BuzzardMarinePumper's Avatar
    BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N. GA. Jaw Ja N A Cave
    Posts
    1,756
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bass View Post
    good to hear. thanks for the update Buzz
    Thanks man ! This is another example that there are so many incompetent Dr's out there . Also some really don't care, sad ! But as many of the smart guys . . . . lol like you on this forum say your own health and well being "is your responsibility" ! I have not been given a clean bill of health but I have been given a more detailed exam and a lot more hopeful information and seemingly a different Dr. who takes caring for people serious and not just a way to make money !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •